KFC Double Down

Rav4x4

Oh, speaking of KFC, has anyone feel that 5 or more years ago, the fried chicken(KFC) in Malaysia taste(smells way better too, outside shop also can smell) better than in Singapore but now all taste the same. A bit cmi but that's my opinion thou. <_<

if outside shop can still smell mean fail NEA regulation [laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Oh, speaking of KFC, has anyone feel that 5 or more years ago, the fried chicken(KFC) in Malaysia taste(smells way better too, outside shop also can smell) better than in Singapore but now all taste the same. A bit cmi but that's my opinion thou. <_<

Fully agreed, Our family stopped eating KFC for many years. The quality and services were totally sucks. We will still order KFC when we are in Malaysia but not back home.

Turbocharged

is it so.......

i'm gonna reduce kfc chicken

thanks for your message

In the first place, kfc is not something one should eat very often to the point that one need to think about reducing it.

Is the double down over already? Went to AMK KFC yesterday but they say no more and changed to the Tri-Pepper Crunch..

It's a pity Double Down is over liao ... No regrets now that I tried it once! Pretty sinful but then again, I don't eat KFC often & I do exercise too! :D

It's a pity Double Down is over liao ... No regrets now that I tried it once! Pretty sinful but then again, I don't eat KFC often & I do exercise too! :D

I did not like the taste.. At All... Just nah... one bite and I gave it away to my siblings..

i stopped eating KFC 10+ years ago ... worked there as part time in my teenage years, worked one day and see how they handle the food... really irks me off.

↡ Advertisement