TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE BUYING CAR FROM CAR LINK ENTERPRISE

Carlink83

Perhaps I was lucky to have met a good salesman. I mentioned the problems, he wrote it down black and white that he will fix. Then I put deposit.

Mine was the case of blown light bulb and power window. Other stuff like changing of tyres, do alignment, servicing etc. I paid on my own after collection.

You cannot expect them to make it into a new car condition, with new parts etc.

I guess these are some stuff that you have to do. At the most use the worn out tyres as another avenue to bargain for a cheaper price. Even brand new car people also check everywhere, got scratch or not etc. Just that for parts wise there is warranty so they just bring their car home and slowly explore.

The dealer sell me camry even lucky,ask him give discount he 'no',ask him change new tyre since old 1 botak liao he also 'no',ask him do a new set of front floor mat also 'no'..everything all no becos price for camry is already 3k cheaper than market price..

End I still buy n do myself loh,not much luggi too..

Anyway till now still a good ride..

U can check stockist got stock anot than ask outside WS to replace for u..

TS forget about it n do yourself n enjoy your new ride loh since u won't get anything from them.

can you be more sensitive in your posting? I find you no brain.

I agreed with beehive , TS know the defect yet never bother to check again, tat he asking,

And PS I find u try to stirr s--t , dun like his comment then dun reply, ur the no brain one unless TS is ur clone

Edited by Sleepy-T

Dear car owners and potential car owners,

Just to share my personal bad experience with all of you. I recently purchased my car from CAR LINK ENTERPRISE C8 located at Turf City. The unit is C8.

Upon viewing of the vehicle, the front compartment lock came off at the first instance when I open the compartment. The sales person by the name of ANDY immediately told me they will send it for repair and ensure that the lock is fix upon collection of my vehicle. I took his words since they are doing a business and would not want to tarnish their reputation over a car compartment issue.

I paid a deposit and cleared all the paper works and drove off the vehicle. On that very SAME day, while I tried to open the compartment, the locked came off again! I realised that CAR LINK had simply use some glue to stick back the lock and hand the vehicle over to me. I was shocked by their dishonest behaviour and immediately called up Andy to ask him why the device is still not fix. He told me that this is due to wear and tear and is unavoidable!

He then refer me to a workshop at woodlands and when the mechanic saw me, he said immediately that if the issue is regarding the COMPARTMENT lock, please don't bother to come because it is BEYOND repair! I ask him how could he say that when Andy the sales person from Car Link Enterprise refer me here. He told me he was the one that service the vehicle and the lock issue is a KNOWN issue all along and there is nothing he can do. I will have to call back ANDY to resolve this because the only way is to REPLACE THE ENTIRE COMPARTMENT WHICH COST $500-600!

I was really fuming because I took time off from work and travel to woodlands only to know that is a waste trip and ANDY is simply trying to waste time on the issue! I immediately call him and ask him why a businessman like him with a big shop want to cheat on such issues and his irresponsible words really shock me and I ask him if he is going to be responsible for this issue and he said that he will check with his BOSS and call me back. The call never come from him. I called Andy almost every alternate day and he will always repeat the same words "I NOT SURE, I NEED TO CHECK WITH BOSS. ... BOSS HAS NOT GET BACK TO ME....

It has been more than 2 weeks and he is still using the same delay tactic to shun away my problem. I told him that we are just car buyers and you are opening a business here. This kind of unethical approach is really lousy and dishonest! I told him if he is going to drag this matter, there is nothing I can do except to warn fellow buyers NOT TO FALL INTO THIS TRAP and shun away from CAR LINK.

Until now I still have not hear anything from CAR LINK ENTERPRISE C8 on the compensation of my compartment lock. If they decide to play punk and avoid me, there is nothing I can do except to educate and keep fellow buyers aware of their UNETHICAL APPROACH IN DOING BUSINESS.

Attached is the shop photo which I personally went down and took.

DSC09525.jpg

DSC09521.jpg

Pls note that this thread is meant to warn and share with fellow buyers not to patronise this dishonest car dealer and I welcome CAR LINK ENTREPRISE to response and challenge my thread if you are gentleman enough although I don't pin any hope.

Is your bad experience with Car Link Enterprise or AC Car Link Enterprise? If the thread title is incorrect, suggest you get a Moderator to help you correct the error.

Anyway, I'd responded to your similar post in the thread Beware of 2nd Hand Car Dealers - here.

Edited by Neutralsg

Is your bad experience with Car Link Enterprise or AC Car Link Enterprise? If the thread title is incorrect, suggest you get a Moderator to help you correct the error.

Anyway, I'd responded to your similar post in the thread Beware of 2nd Hand Car Dealers - here.

Hi all thanks for the comments. Be it positive or negative doesn't matter because my point is to share my bad experience. Of course I as the buyer, have to bear responsibility and its my luck to meet UNETHICAL SALES PERSON in Car Link C2.

Anyway thanks for pointing out.

My issue and complain is against CAR LINK ENTREPRISE C2 .

I had already informed moderator to help me to remove "AC" and edit C8 to C2.

My sincere apologies to AC Car Link Enterprise C8 for the mix up. I bought my car from CAR LINK ENTERPRISE C2.

ao andy is the salesman? why you refer him as 'businessman with big shop'?

why you use their shop name as your nick when you hate them.so much? [rolleyes] [rolleyes]

Dear car owners and potential car owners,

Just to share my personal bad experience with all of you. I recently purchased my car from CAR LINK ENTERPRISE C8 located at Turf City. The unit is C8.

Upon viewing of the vehicle, the front compartment lock came off at the first instance when I open the compartment. The sales person by the name of ANDY immediately told me they will send it for repair and ensure that the lock is fix upon collection of my vehicle. I took his words since they are doing a business and would not want to tarnish their reputation over a car compartment issue.

I paid a deposit and cleared all the paper works and drove off the vehicle. On that very SAME day, while I tried to open the compartment, the locked came off again! I realised that CAR LINK had simply use some glue to stick back the lock and hand the vehicle over to me. I was shocked by their dishonest behaviour and immediately called up Andy to ask him why the device is still not fix. He told me that this is due to wear and tear and is unavoidable!

He then refer me to a workshop at woodlands and when the mechanic saw me, he said immediately that if the issue is regarding the COMPARTMENT lock, please don't bother to come because it is BEYOND repair! I ask him how could he say that when Andy the sales person from Car Link Enterprise refer me here. He told me he was the one that service the vehicle and the lock issue is a KNOWN issue all along and there is nothing he can do. I will have to call back ANDY to resolve this because the only way is to REPLACE THE ENTIRE COMPARTMENT WHICH COST $500-600!

I was really fuming because I took time off from work and travel to woodlands only to know that is a waste trip and ANDY is simply trying to waste time on the issue! I immediately call him and ask him why a businessman like him with a big shop want to cheat on such issues and his irresponsible words really shock me and I ask him if he is going to be responsible for this issue and he said that he will check with his BOSS and call me back. The call never come from him. I called Andy almost every alternate day and he will always repeat the same words "I NOT SURE, I NEED TO CHECK WITH BOSS. ... BOSS HAS NOT GET BACK TO ME....

It has been more than 2 weeks and he is still using the same delay tactic to shun away my problem. I told him that we are just car buyers and you are opening a business here. This kind of unethical approach is really lousy and dishonest! I told him if he is going to drag this matter, there is nothing I can do except to warn fellow buyers NOT TO FALL INTO THIS TRAP and shun away from CAR LINK.

Until now I still have not hear anything from CAR LINK ENTERPRISE C8 on the compensation of my compartment lock. If they decide to play punk and avoid me, there is nothing I can do except to educate and keep fellow buyers aware of their UNETHICAL APPROACH IN DOING BUSINESS.

Attached is the shop photo which I personally went down and took.

Pls note that this thread is meant to warn and share with fellow buyers not to patronise this dishonest car dealer and I welcome CAR LINK ENTREPRISE to response and challenge my thread if you are gentleman enough although I don't pin any hope.

I feel sorry for u. I suggest u bring this matter up to CASE. Hope they could do something for u.

Car lock to me small problem leh.

When i bought my 2nd hand car, i got whole host of problems with the car.

Lucky got it cheaper than elsewhere..so factored in the savings for repair.

I also bought a car from them a month back.

Was given only 1 key when I paid up in full. Was told the spare was with the owner will only pass a few days later.

So called them a few days later also same answer. Tired this for 2 weeks same.

So in the end spend money to get a spare myself cost $300 as it has an immobiliser.

Cannot trust them

perhaps the dealers is holding on to the key so that should you default, they can repo easier.

Or they can steal the car easier..

used car dealers are not famous for keeping their promises.

in short, dun buy when u see a fault u can't live with or dun wan to pay for.

my relative fork out 3k after buying a used car to repair it. problems were undetected before purchase despite STA inspection.

my best advice is to send the car to a trusted mech or authorised agent for inspection. tell the SE u'll bear the cost. from there, u can make a better informed decision.

I also bought a car from them a month back.

Was given only 1 key when I paid up in full. Was told the spare was with the owner will only pass a few days later.

So called them a few days later also same answer. Tired this for 2 weeks same.

So in the end spend money to get a spare myself cost $300 as it has an immobiliser.

Cannot trust them

i would say that for all used car dealers.

Dear all, this is the CAR LINK ENTERPRISE C2 at Turf City and I hope car buyers will learn from my painful mistake and avoid these unethical dealers. I went to black list thread and realised Car Link is ranked No.2 in all time black list.

I'm sure there are more people who were unsatisfied with them in one way or another. My purpose here is to share and warn fellow buyers not to patronize such unethical dealers if you are looking for 2nd cars. All your comments and feedback I appreciate and there is no right or wrong.

P.S: My sincere apologies to AC Car Link C8 as I mistaken it as the dishonest dealer shop as the car logo is exactly the same. Sorry, I already send several pms to moderators to request to amend the thread.

CAR LINK ENTERPRISE C2 photos which I went back and took. The only reason I drove all the way back is because I hope people here would at least remember this unit and avoid being a victim like myself.

car1.jpg

car2.jpg

car3.jpg

Quote: I went to black list thread and realised Car Link is ranked No.2 in all time black list.

So u didn't do your checks before buying from them?

Dear all, this is the CAR LINK ENTERPRISE C2 at Turf City and I hope car buyers will learn from my painful mistake and avoid these unethical dealers. I went to black list thread and realised Car Link is ranked No.2 in all time black list.

I'm sure there are more people who were unsatisfied with them in one way or another. My purpose here is to share and warn fellow buyers not to patronize such unethical dealers if you are looking for 2nd cars. All your comments and feedback I appreciate and there is no right or wrong.

P.S: My sincere apologies to AC Car Link C8 as I mistaken it as the dishonest dealer shop as the car logo is exactly the same. Sorry, I already send several pms to moderators to request to amend the thread.

CAR LINK ENTERPRISE C2 photos which I went back and took. The only reason I drove all the way back is because I hope people here would at least remember this unit and avoid being a victim like myself.

Wa, u took all the trouble to go there to retake the photo of the shop.... Hardcore man!!! Hahahaha... Luckily Turf City is unlike any other car mart... Got security guard!!! Kudo for ur effort, just for a compartment lock... Hehehe