Pimp My Ride Singapore Edition?

macrosszero

No, seriously, its not a typo. 89 TV sets, just as the ad says:

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.ph...784&DL=1306

267784_1b.jpg

Check out the LCD screens in the bumper and grille!

267784_2b.jpg

More bumper LCD tvs, but I wonder how passengers are going to get in...

267784_3b.jpg

7 in the boot alone, one more on the boot lid

267784_5b.jpg

... well I suppose you could steer the car with the TV

267784_6b.jpg

I want to give the electrician who managed to wire the probably kilometres' worth of wires a Tiger just for getting it all to work without getting tangled up

↡ Advertisement

Twincharged
(edited)

He probably has a second car and this is parked at home most of the time. Drive out only for shows. Most likely also have landed property with a place to park his car. Imagine he park in MSCP. Sure got a thief notice that its always parked there and one day everything inside will be gone. lol.

If anyone buys this he probably also cannot use this as a daily driver. Don't think he will be able to find a local buyer.

Edited by Nzy

Should be one of those show cars from super chickenpox night or something. COE should be expiring soon looking at the make & model.

The MSCP next to my block has a latio sedan with wide body kit, staggered wheel setup-235/35/19 front and 255/30/19 back if i can remember correctly. Anyway my hats off him...

Turbocharged

Could be car workshop owner too...

Think so lah. Look at the decal across the top of the windscreen, same as the seller company.

Twincharged

Tablet for a steering wheel.....nice....

I don't think the screen is used as steering wheel la. Seen before a car with this kind of thing. The steering wheel can remove and put a screen there when you stop. When you drive need to remove the screen and changed back to the steering wheel. Useful if you wait alot for people in your car.

Twincharged

I wonder how much is the insurance premium for this car. One crash so many screens on the bumper gone and should be very expensive to replace.