Big-sized aunty punched 72 year old cleaner

Wubb

At Tampines Mall Kopitiam yesterday. The food court was crowded and the ah mah was slow in clearing the tables, so the fat bitch lost her temper and gave the ah mah one punch in the eye and scolded her vulgarities. It took 10 men to restrain the fat bitch, other patrons also came forward to protect the ah mah from further assault by the fat bitch

577026_346492165420183_125584034177665_834910_1110843375_n.jpg

http://news.omy.sg/News/Local%2BNews/Story...526-339774.html

↡ Advertisement

power ! needed 10 men to restrain her. bloody fat ass bully, should given her a kick [mad] wonder if police were involved -> another non-seizable offence :wacko:

72 yr old also want to punch, dun care whose fault also cannot lay hands oh Ah Ma mah. If my mum kenna punched, I sure wreck HELL man.

I was there with my family yesterday. The police and SCDF were called in. The fat ass keep scolding and heard her say something in english she expected service and these people were old and useless blah blah blah. Really disgusted and angry at the woman's behaviour! [rifle][furious]

Amazing ! Expect service at food court ? How much tips did she pay ? [laugh]

Since she want service, she should go to high class restaurant instead of makan at food court.

This fat muthafarking cb should have her head n vagina kicked in.

And hope her mum or dad will have to work in kopitiam n foodcourts, pick cans and cardboards and then get punched by fat cunts like her.

I was there with my family yesterday. The police and SCDF were called in. The fat ass keep scolding and heard her say something in english she expected service and these people were old and useless blah blah blah. Really disgusted and angry at the woman's behaviour! [rifle][furious]

What service she wants? Got pay service charge meh?

Got so BIG sized? 10 men to restrain her?

Grab her neh neh can already [lipsrsealed] or take a mop and lut her till song song kao julong [furious]

How would each of us react, if the old woman was our mother, punched?

I will personally bash the fatty b!tch first, terok terok, and then talk.

I may be arrested yes, but I'll probably won't get max punishment, due to the extenuating circumstance, emotionally-linked to a filial duty of defending my mother from external harm ... much akin to a mother protecting her child (applicable even in the animal world).

power ! needed 10 men to restrain her. bloody fat ass bully, should given her a kick [mad] wonder if police were involved -> another non-seizable offence :wacko:

72 yr old also want to punch, dun care whose fault also cannot lay hands oh Ah Ma mah. If my mum kenna punched, I sure wreck HELL man.

restrain mah of course need quite a few fellas. if you say, neutralise her then is different objective altogether. perhaps one guy enough.

I thought everyone will grow old & useless one day? This one must a local sgporean. Thinking customer must be always right but totally lack grace, with lard filling her head no wonder she behave like this.

Maybe one day the heavens will send a bigger fat fxxk to squish her like a bug?

Supersonic
(edited)

Haiz....such a big bully. And those words just prove how ill-bred and insensitive she is. Guess she thought being big and healthy now, she will never grow old or feeble one day.

E foodcourt always crowded and of cos e mgt did nt employ superman to clear tables at e speed of light. If not can also give her a kick to mars....tink to e sun better.

Safe ride n dun hit a woman lah, esp one already so old....no glory in that.

Edited by PSP415
  • Praise 1

This photo Not Simple. Very subtle sublimal message.

Filipino Cuisine in the background.

Wow....call me suaku...I did not know they already penetrated food courts liao!

Wah damn fat knn pig. i really cant stand seeing bullies like her bullying an old helpless woman who is earning a decent living. To hell with the fat arse. She shud juz rot in hell. eat foodcourt but still wanna expect so much.damn.her!