Any in-car-video recorder to intro?

Newbielee

Neutral Newbie

:D Price Range: $80 - $120

Quality: OKOK can already...as long as can record things happening on road, park car people come n scratch car it will help to record the fellow face, durable for long term use

Thanks!!

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

Visit: http://www.24hour.com.sg or details as follow:-

No.12 Jurong Port Road

Singapore 619090

Tel: 63344 838 / Fax: 63344 279

Working hours: Mon to Fri (9.30am to 5.30pm)

Unit price S$ 99 c/w SD card of 8 GB and 6 (six) months full warranty & quite good after sales services too.

(Call her yesterday for some advise and she was quite patient through-out step by step guidance -- purchased 2 units from them; i am also end-user not representing them BUT just for sharing purposes).

Edited by Trafficwatch

Quality: OKOK can already...as long as can record things happening on road, park car people come n scratch car it will help to record the fellow face, durable for long term use

Thanks!!

Many many good deals on those groupon, deal.com sites. Go check it out.

Important thing is the clarity of the video, ie can capture the license plate of offending cars ( which is critical in claim).

Neutral Newbie

No.12 Jurong Port Road

Singapore 619090

Unit price S$ 99 c/w SD card of 8 GB and 6 (six) months full warranty & quite good after sales services too.

(Call her yesterday for some advise and she was quite patient through-out step by step guidance -- purchased 2 units from them; i am also end-user not representing them BUT just for sharing purposes).

Thanks

Neutral Newbie

Many many good deals on those groupon, deal.com sites. Go check it out.

Important thing is the clarity of the video, ie can capture the license plate of offending cars ( which is critical in claim).

Thanks

No.12 Jurong Port Road

Singapore 619090

come with mounting cradle?

Thanks!!

You are really a new bie..

This issue has been discussed in tons. Do a search.

(edited)

Yes, all included c/w 1 x Lithium Battery pack (Same as Nokia battery pack) and wires cable length was long enough for self DIY hidden of cabling from centre rear view mirror to right of windscreen - hidden between roof insulator and to the right front door rubber insulator - pull out rubber lining and stuff in between and all the way below steering column and till the cigarette lighter power source. (Save up to between S$ 15/- to S$ 30/- if done by car accessories shop).

Edited by Trafficwatch

Thanks!!

Yea, unique issue you have putted here for us, It should be discussed on large scale.

Neutral Newbie

You are really a new bie..

This issue has been discussed in tons. Do a search.

aiyo ppl alr say newbie mah..nv see my nick..haha

yo yo yo

yeah long time no see how are you bro..

i am good just been very busy since after CNY..

thinking of organising liew lian convoy to msia leh but not familar with the ones in Johor area, i been to malacca durian farm last yr but its abit tiring to go all the way there to eat liew lian.. you know of any? lemme know, you come along also la

Thanks dude..i went for this

no problem, i bought one similar to this in April for $89.90 at cheers... i bought a wide angle one from one of the online dealer that has been lurking in the forums ard and paid $180 for it... the unit was giving some problem then the charger blew up my fuse after 3 months of using and they dun have any warranty for it after 3 months and then on the 5th month it died... not forgetting the rubbery thingy that you stick to the window (the camera mount) lost its stickiness after 7 weeks of usage... sucks lah.. i rather buy 89.90 also 720p recording and even kaput nvm lah still cheaper... i believe my unit comes with 1 yr warranty so i lost faithin those online sellers selling stuff with little warranty very dangerous hahahhaha so far my unit is serving me well and it has captured quite a few stunts on the road which could be handy if something happens...

cheerios