RON 97 down 10 sen from tomorrow

Tayspiderx

(edited)
KUALA LUMPUR: The government today announced that the retail price of RON97 would cost 10 sen less at RM2.80 per litre from tomorrow.

In a statement today, Second Finance Minister Datuk Seri Ahmad Husni Hanadzlah said the lower price was line with the dip in average global crude oil prices in May.

He said the retail RON97 price, in principle, was fixed based on a managed float whereby the monthly price was determined according to market forces. - Bernama

Read more: RON 97 down 10 sen from tomorrow - Latest - New Straits Times http://www.nst.com.my/latest/ron-97-down-1...-from-tomorrow-

Edited by Tayspiderx
↡ Advertisement

KUALA LUMPUR: The government today announced that the retail price of RON97 would cost 10 sen less at RM2.80 per litre from tomorrow.

In a statement today, Second Finance Minister Datuk Seri Ahmad Husni Hanadzlah said the lower price was line with the dip in average global crude oil prices in May.

He said the retail RON97 price, in principle, was fixed based on a managed float whereby the monthly price was determined according to market forces. - Bernama

Read more: RON 97 down 10 sen from tomorrow - Latest - New Straits Times http://www.nst.com.my/latest/ron-97-down-1...-from-tomorrow-

Given the exchange rate and the drop in 10sen, it's not bad.

While the country maybe crude in its politics and feint ignorance to the state progress, they still take care of their citizens should the need arises.

Our Sunny Singapore may have the first world infrastructure and economical bases, but our government behaves like third world and profit driven....

Sometimes, i wish that we know when it is enough...not too much, not too little...just nice.

at least they have some fear while ours simply no hiew his people.............

Got lah...they give you erection hong bao...then after erection finish liao...take back again....hahahahaha....

Now M'sia also learn our pattern liao....

I still pumping RM 1.90 per liter for my Malaysia-registered cars. Poor Sporeans now pump drop to RM 2.80 and u guys are still so happy.

Cant blame Sporeans cos pump prices hardly drop in Spore.

I still pumping RM 1.90 per liter for my Malaysia-registered cars. Poor Sporeans now pump drop to RM 2.80 and u guys are still so happy.

PKL, u Singaporean or Malaysian ah?

Like dat oso u happy? [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Fm his 2 digit IQ post, answer is obvious. [laugh]

I'm asking serious lah, because it seems like he hate Singaporean, but still sound like Singaporean.

I'm asking serious lah, because it seems like he hate Singaporean, but still sound like Singaporean.

Okie okie, clues that he is orang Malaysia, he driving M'sia registered car. Sgreans can't do dat.

Okie okie, clues that he is orang Malaysia, he driving M'sia registered car. Sgreans can't do dat.

Sgreans can drive Msia registered car, they can own it too. They can purchase Msia property as well. I'm guessing he stay there, and have Msia car, but work in Sg with his Sg car.

Neutral Newbie

Got drop better than nothing. This benefit is actually more for singaporean. Singapore raise fast drop slow.

↡ Advertisement