Ah gua push elderly woman off bus, why nobody hoot him???

Mockngbrd

Just to share with you. Earlier this evening, an on-coming cyclist along PCN suddenly comtemplated to do a head-on crash into by bike. He decided otherwise at the last moment, somehow. What do you think could had happened next?

errrrr....why me??

on a bike?? siam 1st, other things can talk later.

cos my bike quite ex, cant afford to be damage ^_^

so what happened??

Turbocharged

I do know that some old lady are quite rude and unreasonable. But whatever the case is, he should have never raised his voice like that at her, nor threaten to slap her. Not to say, pushed her off the bus. In his defense, he said that he only pushed her lightly. So what makes him so different that he can get away with this just becuz he has some disorder or whatever, or so he claims? So next time when I'm enraged by some PRCs or whatever, I should just slap their faces and after that declare I am suffering from mental illness.

What if someone pushed your mother like that?

Kudos to the old uncle and young lady for standing up for the old lady.

The point is not if the old lady is at fault or what. But you should NEVER hit anyone like that, not a woman, and not a old lady.

She is not young. :D

Turbocharged

if same bunk then best..night blanket party the farker...then throw all his things away [:p]

make sure live firing exercise is over before you do this to him hor. [laugh]

Turbocharged

felt damn hot after i saw the clip

but he has since been remorseful and apologetic... so why not give him a break? does everyone really want to push him to the brink?

everyone makes mistakes after all

(edited)

chao ah kwa.

i guess (s)he is having menses and also because her BF don't let her blow.

and seriously i would pull her bloody scarf and tie it on top of the hand rail.

Edited by Turbonetics

Turbocharged

is the guy in red long sleeved shirt the bus driver/captain? If yes, at least he got up to approach them once the guy raised his hand, but one can't help but wonder why he didn't step up earlier to try to diffuse the situation.

I guess he had thought (as most people would) that it was a small issue and would be resolved promptly w/o violence, instead of it escalating any further.

dunno if the old lady got hurt when she fell.

This guy is a bus otaku!!!

his username in sgforum is eX.A.K.R.

http://sgforums.com/users/168365

his fb

https://www.facebook.com/eXAKR

looking at the facebook that he posted,i can feel that he is not remorsed because his point 3,4 and 5 were his excuse to cover his wrong.

wrong means wrong,don't need to push the blame to whatever emotions he was facing.

his BF ran away,does it give him the right to go on a killing spree and tell judge about his emotions?

he is simply not remorseful.

probably he apologised because he doesn't want to get involved in any police case.

↡ Advertisement