Ah gua push elderly woman off bus, why nobody hoot him???

Mockngbrd

Whole world flame him is becos even after 'apologizing' he start to blame the entire world for his behavior.

Yes, that is why I don't find his apologize Genie, because after apologizing, he starts to blame every single things like his illness, then the society, then whats next, i wonder will he start to blame LHL and LKY? :ph34r:

I

↡ Advertisement

yea like i said...he could really have mental illness...and we have ppl who think he is lying etc. but from the way i judge his behavior, his blog writing...really SOT ONE.

So if he killed someone, during court, can he say he got mental illness and the judge don't press charges against him? <_< I don't think he is lying, i believe that he had at least some degrees of mental illness, but can he just don't push the blame to his illness, then later the society...

No. I am just puzzled. Why so much venom towards an Autistic and depressive kid. I am also alarmed by the way people are so unfeeling towards people with mental illness.

What do we want to do? Kill him? Maybe I read too much Xmen comics when I was young... and I was always pissed at how the mutants were hated because they were different.

But seriously, from the way he write his blog, i am seriously doubting if he really has Autistic <_<

Are you able to grasp the fact that we are talking about a boy who has Autism and suffering from depression who is under a lot of mental stress due to the publicity? Wa lao wanna pin a low IQ, Austistic boy until liddat ah? Very chek ark leh...

Give him a break la... even when u discuss topics in MCF, you sometimes give lousy logic too. See, we are forgiving towards you. [laugh]

the kid really need to learn to shut the F up....instead of continously blaming the society and everyone for his problems...no one freaking owe you a living.

Life dealt you with a bad hand....u just have to suck on it and do the best.

Turbocharged

I dun. But because my reasons are also not very logical, I would not quote yours and underlined that it is less than logical when we are both having shaky logic to start with.

Anyway, the aunty that was pushed by him accepted his apology if the reports are accurate. I would think that most victim would say no to insincere apologies....Would this be a better reason that flows for you?

okay. anyway, i think we are both behaving illogical on this issue too. why are we even arguing with each other over something that had past and doesnt concern us.

lets close the gap [grouphug]

U all can dun scold alex ong liao bo? He is just trying to protect his bus. Maybe the ah ma last minute press the bell causing the bus jam brake to stop. he dulan and worried this will spoil the bus tyre or brake system.. :D

okay. anyway, i think we are both behaving illogical on this issue too. why are we even arguing with each other over something that had past and doesnt concern us.

No arguing can... close the gap? mlmlwm..

Panda_DO_NOT_WANT.jpg

I dun like to hug men...

Hypersonic

Kiss and make up lah :D

If she wanna help can do so discreetly. By openly helping it seems to signal it is ok to be violent and blame it on some disorder.

Is she the same MP who was almost whacked by an autistic boy during a Meet-The-People Session?

The boy was still hauled up by the police and her reason for insisting on calling the police was that the boy could have hurt someone.

So would she have been so helpful to this Alex Ong if she was the one or her relatives kena pushed off the bus?

Bro, that person in the incident you described was Cynthia Phua, former Aljunied MP. Yes she was a real bytch and one who looks like a pig as well.

Denise Phua is one of the current MP of Moulmein Kallang. She is one of the less hypocritical and sycophantic ones. She appears genuine, quietly does her work and does not get into the news very often.

Don't say never share huh. This was the heroic bare-back lady who went to help the ah ma. [laugh]

very ang mo kind of woman...the type ang moh likes.

Bro, that person in the incident you described was Cynthia Phua, former Aljunied MP. Yes she was a real bytch and one who looks like a pig as well.

Denise Phua is one of the current MP of Moulmein Kallang. She is one of the less hypocritical and sycophantic ones. She appears genuine, quietly does her work and does not get into the news very often.

denise phua said about bloggers being the real checker on MIW in recent BE right? LOL

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism_spectrum

Intellectual disabilitiesIntellectual disabilities are some of the most common comorbid disorders with ASDs. Recent estimates suggest that 40-69% of individuals with ASD have some degree of mental retardation,[42] with females more likely to be in severe range of mental retardation. Learning disabilities are also highly comorbid in individuals with an ASD. Approximately 25-75% of individuals with an ASD also have some degree of learning disability,[52] although the types of learning disability vary depending on the specific strengths and weaknesses of the individual.

Looks like he dont have ASD to me. LOL

But seriously, from the way he write his blog, i am seriously doubting if he really has Autistic <_<

Why did u say that?

denise phua said about bloggers being the real checker on MIW in recent BE right? LOL

She is already one of the more decent Pappies in parliament liao. That comment from her is small peanuts compared to the real shockers from the heavyweights.

↡ Advertisement