Which TCM best in treating Insomnia

Caldina

for the past 1 yr i also have a bit. even sleep also end up very light. one cb motorbike zoom past i also awake.

hv u tried lifestyles changes - less smoke, less cafeine, more exercises, light dinner, dark room, meditate or read a light book before sleeping?

I'm in the late 40's - I usually turn in around 2pm in the past. Then I tried this rubble necklace (Poni band) with negative ion. It

somehow does help me to sleep earlier since I started wearing 2 months ago - now I usually sleep around midnite. And no more

neck-ache as well. Google.

Try hypnotism app.

If you have android (not sure abt iphone), check out 'relax completely' from hypnotherapist direct ltd (by darren marks) for free.

If you think it's good, get total relaxation or sleep deeply.

Don't worry it's not like what you see on tv where you do stupid things after being hypnotized.

I'm in the late 40's - I usually turn in around 2pm in the past. Then I tried this rubble necklace (Poni band) with negative ion. It

somehow does help me to sleep earlier since I started wearing 2 months ago - now I usually sleep around midnite. And no more

neck-ache as well. Google.

You mean 2am? Unless you work the graveyard shift or else normal ppl with normal lifestyle do not turn in at 2 in the afternoon. :D

I used to take some western drugs like Diazepam 10Mg and Lexotan 3Mg, I stopped 5 years ago when I started drinking wine before going to bed. It helps me a lot and you may like to try it? thought it is not a TCM treatment.

for the past 1 yr i also have a bit. even sleep also end up very light. one cb motorbike zoom past i also awake.

hv u tried lifestyles changes - less smoke, less cafeine, more exercises, light dinner, dark room, meditate or read a light book before sleeping?

have you tried drowning your insomnia in a few glasses of whiskey [:p] haha ...joking lah

• Praise 1

Anyone know which TCM is best in treating insomnia?

PCC

it always works for me

one dose not enough? do double dose :D[laugh]

sure [sleeping]

• Praise 1

Actually asking on behalf of my auntie.

For the past few years, she has not been sleeping properly. Very difficult to fall asleep and will wake up at the slightest noise. Frequent headache. I guess it is due to her lack of sleep.

have you tried drowning your insomnia in a few glasses of whiskey [:p] haha ...joking lah

haha next day sure headache...at least for me. [laugh]

now pple live longer (according to gahmen stats) but all falling sickly early...high bp, heart prob, falling hair starts at 30s...

i oso have the same problem! always wakes up at 5 plus or latest 6...smallest noise will wake me. Been going on since i left my shiftwork when i was in my mid 30s. Sometime really depressing! Tried so many things but none worked. :wacko: Now i just watch tv to pass the time when i wake up!

i oso have the same problem! always wakes up at 5 plus or latest 6...smallest noise will wake me. Been going on since i left my shiftwork when i was in my mid 30s. Sometime really depressing! Tried so many things but none worked. :wacko: Now i just watch tv to pass the time when i wake up!

5 plus 6 is normal healthy hour, meaning you just need to sleep early lah :D :D

Try Drinking wine (Half a glass, not to much so that you won't want to wake up and pee,) Beer is another option but i prefer wine cos you have to drink more for beer to feel the effect of half a glass of wine, which come back to the waking up and going to toilet issue lol.

Been doing that for sometime and till now it always does the job.