Dangerous GBA3897E Toyota Hiace Van

Theoldjaffa

this van has been tailgating the Forte on my right for quite a distance. suddenly he just cut into my lane to filter left to Hougang Ave 2.

due to the wide angle of the lens it may not seem close, but in fact its damn close.

have emailed his reckless driving act to the TP.

↡ Advertisement

this van has been tailgating the Forte on my right for quite a distance. suddenly he just cut into my lane to filter left to Hougang Ave 2.

due to the wide angle of the lens it may not seem close, but in fact its damn close.

have emailed his reckless driving act to the TP.

if you have let him cut in earlier on, you would not have written this.

why insists must win leh.....

true lar.....

put it another way, the van driver can slow down n cut in behind TS....

my view is, it's really frustrating when driver cut in so dangerously....

How would TS know in advance that the van was going to cut in?? TS would probably concentrate driving on the narrower lane because of the road work.

true lar.....

put it another way, the van driver can slow down n cut in behind TS....

my view is, it's really frustrating when driver cut in so dangerously....

thats the thing, loose liow send vid to tp....win liow [laugh]

How would TS know in advance that the van was going to cut in?? TS would probably concentrate driving on the narrower lane because of the road work.

only he knows the answer.....

anyway, van signaled his intention but TS ego seems brighter....

only he knows the answer.....

anyway, van signaled his intention but TS ego seems brighter....

So you presumed that the van had signaled his intention for a while and TS must have seen it, not van only signaled after TS horned him. I thought you have seen something in the video that I missed out.

So you presumed that the van had signaled his intention for a while and TS must have seen it, not van only signaled after TS horned him. I thought you have seen something in the video that I missed out.

i dont presume.....

if i were TS, i slow down cos my path is slightly blocked in front and let surrounding vehicles pass me back 1st....why?? safety is the answer.

so i presume you know the van did not signal and he should put ego before everything ??

Neutral Newbie

i dont presume.....

if i were TS, i slow down cos my path is slightly blocked in front and let surrounding vehicles pass me back 1st....why?? safety is the answer.

so i presume you know the van did not signal and he should put ego before everything ??

It's always easy to talk in hindsight... If you watch the vid, the TS did slow down and throughout the entire episode; TS remains in his lane without encroaching onto the next lane. Hence TS retains the right of way as he is in the lane and is going straight.

To start talking about ego at fault is groundless, the very fact that the van driver committed the reckless act to endanger other road users is a fact! If there is a need to start blaming ego, then the finger should be pointed at the van driver. Couldn't the van driver exercise more patience and wait for right opportunity to change lane?

TS should do his part as fellow road commuters and submit the vid to TP. Let the authority do their assessment accordingly, no matter what kind of c--k and bull reason/excuse u have, u have absolutely no rights to endanger another human's life!

I am not playing with that van and I am just minding my own business in the slow lane.

ham, I did slow down what..

fcw, my intake is not stock so its a wee bit louder than usual.

no leh he was following that cerato so close in the first lane I thought he was gonna turn right. in fact I think the cerato wanted to filter left to let him pass.

I did not see him signal left until he was that close leh. my mind was fixed at trying to keep away from those cones.