Nike factory outlet in westcoast plaza really cheaper ?

Spiderman302

Turbocharged

Anybody bought jogging shoes fr there before? Are they really cheaper than those bought elsewhere?

its cheaper but older models i think

Supersonic

I dont find the things there cheap, although it is called factory outlet?! -_-

Cheap + Nike can never be used in the same sentence. :D

Anybody bought jogging shoes fr there before? Are they really cheaper than those bought elsewhere?

what can be cheaper than SAF running shoes?

Supersonic

what can be cheaper than SAF running shoes?

SAF running shoes is becoming expensive. Used to price below $40 but now think the price is about $42?!

for shoes u need to be caution. shoes have a minimum lifespan as well. it may be cheap. but the glue on the shoes esp the sole will come out after sometime. so thats why they can afford to clear stock and place them on lelong lelong sales.

Turbocharged

SAF running shoes is becoming expensive. Used to price below $40 but now think the price is about $42?!

but it's still free using the credits

my last chance to use the credits next year :D

All running shoes are liddat one, cheap or expensive. If 2 year never wear, auto open mouth one and all the synthetics will start flaking off. Shoes smell horrible, especially if never wear socks. I still like canvas shoes, wear them for casual and brisk walking. Hahahaha.

Turbocharged

for shoes u need to be caution. shoes have a minimum lifespan as well. it may be cheap. but the glue on the shoes esp the sole will come out after sometime. so thats why they can afford to clear stock and place them on lelong lelong sales.

agree on this. i bought a new balance ltd edition shoes for quite cheap. but....first the rubber sole came off. sent to cobbler to stitch it back. then now the whole sole (looks like rubber n foam) is slow disintegrating. bits n pcs of it is falling off.

Turbocharged

Maximum lifespan you mean.

Supersonic

If the glue come out, then you use super glue paste it back lo. :D

Supersonic

All running shoes are liddat one, cheap or expensive. If 2 year never wear, auto open mouth one and all the synthetics will start flaking off. Shoes smell horrible, especially if never wear socks. I still like canvas shoes, wear them for casual and brisk walking. Hahahaha.

Even you wear socks, your shoes would still become smelly! <_<

↡ Advertisement