Near miss with SJR8560J auntie

Eagle8964

KNN, that is super dangerous. She on the second lane and she wants to make a U-turn back to PIE?? Brainless. No signal at all.

WTF....want to u turn from the second lane...knn...send to TP please....these kind of aunty shd be put to sleep

agree with u... send it to TP....

There were 2 turning lanes as I can see.

You are supposed to turn right but you force your way to go straight, forcing auntie to go straight.

no. I take that turn everytime i drop my gf home .. which is 3-4x a week. *only* inner most lane (where the TS is) can u-turn or turn right to head onto paya lebar road. all 3 lanes are right turning lanes, but only the extreme right one can be used for u-turn (who the hell u-turns from a middle lane???)

please double check your facts dude ...

Edited by Sp4wn

Common senses right..You can only u turn if you on the extreme right lane.

look closely on the dotted line that leads to the other side of the road......TS lane can go straight.

You sure boh? [confused]

How come I follow the dotted line at the turning it leads to the rightmost lane? Anyway where got people doing U-turn on the 2nd lane one??? [hur]

Or is it my eyes got problem? [lipsrsealed]

izzit? so the auntie is right la?

look closely on the dotted line that leads to the other side of the road......TS lane can go straight.

yes, he can choose both ways :)

You sure boh? [confused]

How come I follow the dotted line at the turning it leads to the rightmost lane? Anyway where got people doing U-turn on the 2nd lane one??? [hur]

Or is it my eyes got problem? [lipsrsealed]

U too short lar! Sit oredy can only see dashboard [laugh] auntie in the wrong...do whatever u think is right! [;)] i kana one auntie who jam brake at the cte exit to ang mo kio when she realised she made the wrong exit. Kns...i had to e-brake at the chevron.

Edited by Eviilusion

The problem is she show no sign of apologetic at all when i get to face her on the next junction where she u-turn which got me very piss off to post it here. [mad]

U too short lar! Sit oredy can only see dashboard [laugh] auntie in the wrong...do whatever u think is right! [;)] i kana one auntie who jam brake at the cte exit to ang mo kio when she realised she made the wrong exit. Kns...i had to e-brake at the chevron.

I already put a child-seat on my seat so that I can see liao leh......

Last week also got 1 MILF near my house who first turn left then suddenly turn right and nearly rammed into the car in front of me........thought I'm not really affected but don't know why I quickly press on the horn loud and long...... [lipsrsealed][laugh]

So why does the fact always say that ladies are better in multitasking when they cant even drive a car properly like what most people encounter? [rifle]