Near miss with SJR8560J auntie

Eagle8964

Hypersonic
(edited)

KNN, that is super dangerous. She on the second lane and she wants to make a U-turn back to PIE?? Brainless. No signal at all.

Edited by Fcw75

WTF....want to u turn from the second lane...knn...send to TP please....these kind of aunty shd be put to sleep

WTF....want to u turn from the second lane...knn...send to TP please....these kind of aunty shd be put to sleep

agree with u... send it to TP....

Supersonic

There were 2 turning lanes as I can see.

You are supposed to turn right but you force your way to go straight, forcing auntie to go straight.

Turbocharged
(edited)

You are supposed to turn right but you force your way to go straight, forcing auntie to go straight.

no. I take that turn everytime i drop my gf home .. which is 3-4x a week. *only* inner most lane (where the TS is) can u-turn or turn right to head onto paya lebar road. all 3 lanes are right turning lanes, but only the extreme right one can be used for u-turn (who the hell u-turns from a middle lane???)

please double check your facts dude ...

Edited by Sp4wn

Common senses right..You can only u turn if you on the extreme right lane.

Turbocharged

look closely on the dotted line that leads to the other side of the road......TS lane can go straight.

You sure boh? [confused]

How come I follow the dotted line at the turning it leads to the rightmost lane? Anyway where got people doing U-turn on the 2nd lane one??? [hur]

Or is it my eyes got problem? [lipsrsealed]

Neutral Newbie

izzit? so the auntie is right la?

Neutral Newbie

look closely on the dotted line that leads to the other side of the road......TS lane can go straight.

yes, he can choose both ways :)

(edited)

You sure boh? [confused]

How come I follow the dotted line at the turning it leads to the rightmost lane? Anyway where got people doing U-turn on the 2nd lane one??? [hur]

Or is it my eyes got problem? [lipsrsealed]

U too short lar! Sit oredy can only see dashboard [laugh] auntie in the wrong...do whatever u think is right! [;)] i kana one auntie who jam brake at the cte exit to ang mo kio when she realised she made the wrong exit. Kns...i had to e-brake at the chevron.

Edited by Eviilusion

The problem is she show no sign of apologetic at all when i get to face her on the next junction where she u-turn which got me very piss off to post it here. [mad]

U too short lar! Sit oredy can only see dashboard [laugh] auntie in the wrong...do whatever u think is right! [;)] i kana one auntie who jam brake at the cte exit to ang mo kio when she realised she made the wrong exit. Kns...i had to e-brake at the chevron.

I already put a child-seat on my seat so that I can see liao leh......

Last week also got 1 MILF near my house who first turn left then suddenly turn right and nearly rammed into the car in front of me........thought I'm not really affected but don't know why I quickly press on the horn loud and long...... [lipsrsealed][laugh]

So why does the fact always say that ladies are better in multitasking when they cant even drive a car properly like what most people encounter? [rifle]

↡ Advertisement