Driver Tio Pah, Bikers Tio Liat!!!

Mustank

Supercharged

so how? u kenna langgar now you are in the wrong? stop car to inspect damage is asking to get beaten up?

not wrong, but given the circumstances and in hindsight: just stupid...

↡ Advertisement

tot he was attacked by a woman from the group first? :huh:

most prob he nearly banged into one of them but did not realise it.

Nearly bang into them= Tio Pah? :ph34r:

remembered in the late 90s, the motorcycle gangs were arife , plying victoria street in the wee hours on their LC and RD and TZR. donning theor funny colorful helmets with the peak visors.

Turbocharged

silly student stopped his car and came out somemore to inspect.. asking for it.

If they jam brake in front of me, i';; try to swerve away. If knock them down then too bad, but priority is to drive away from these buggers.

Just like if you kanna reared in JB, you shouldnt come down to "inspect damage"

your car is your best. never get out esp when you are out numbered. just ram the bikes. car can always repair.

Neutral Newbie

benefit of doubt, we shouldn't just point fingers at the bikers, and we shouldn't even be discussing about race here!

I've been a biker myself, I've seen cars who recklessly almost knocked me door, made my blood boil, traffic light i knock window, want to ask them to drive properly, they give a smug face and don't even dare to wind down the window even though i'm alone.

We too each have our reckless times, almost knocking into others and nearly causing others of their lives or damages to their vehicles, actually all we need to do is wave and apologise, 80% of the time the other party will just let it off.

In this case, I somehow feel that this particular driver (24, driving golf, sim student), fed with a silver/golden spoon, yaya papaya and drive like his "grandfather's road". maybe nearly causing an accident with the group, the group could have approached him, all they wanted was a simple apology probably, but he probably brought it on to this stage himself.

Why would bikers wanna jam brake in front of a car ? Why would a female "kui bao" on him ? Something is definitely wrong with this guy here, but the biker's 10v1 ain't angels too. Maybe someone who surfs the bike forum can get some news on what caused this reaction among the bikers

remembered in the late 90s, the motorcycle gangs were arife , plying victoria street in the wee hours on their LC and RD and TZR. donning theor funny colorful helmets with the peak visors.

Late 80s lar bro..the whole of orchard road from Lido till printemps will be full of mats n their bike....but they dont anyhow disturb pple wan. I was oso one of them [laugh][laugh] bengs oso have their area arnd Prince and beach rd. Nowadays the youngster more brash with their attitude. Not happy oni parang and sword come out. Last time we use fist to settle but now [shakehead][shakehead] i ever took 7 fella at one go and was called up by CID..that was a long time ago and another last time. [sweatdrop]

should just drive the car to the nearest police stn. Not very wise to stop the car and argue with them.

Late 80s lar bro..the whole of orchard road from Lido till printemps will be full of mats n their bike....but they dont anyhow disturb pple wan. I was oso one of them [laugh][laugh] bengs oso have their area arnd Prince and beach rd. Nowadays the youngster more brash with their attitude. Not happy oni parang and sword come out. Last time we use fist to settle but now [shakehead][shakehead] i ever took 7 fella at one go and was called up by CID..that was a long time ago and another last time. [sweatdrop]

oh.. got the years mixed up .. i saw once a whole group of bikers cornering another rider from a rival group and using a hammer , quickly destroyed his bling chromed out bike to scrap metal. All that in front of the old Apollo hotel

Twincharged

so how? u kenna langgar now you are in the wrong? stop car to inspect damage is asking to get beaten up?

If i'm that guy and surrounded by 15 hostile bikers, obviously i know i will get beaten up if i come out of the car. Unless I think i can single handedly whip 15 guys' asses (sorry i'm not ip man)

wanna inspect also escape first then inspect lar. Inspect in front of the bikers for what? Expecting them to give u their contact details so u can claim against their insurance? That's why i said the driver is silly.

Turbocharged

Whahaha.... Printemps, you are one old bird here. [laugh]

oh.. got the years mixed up .. i saw once a whole group of bikers cornering another rider from a rival group and using a hammer , quickly destroyed his bling chromed out bike to scrap metal. All that in front of the old Apollo hotel

ya that time got something big between 2 groups of bikers. Din want race to settle so use fist. As long u wear a certain design u will get targetted. And they dont usually disturb others. One of my friend who had friends from both side nearly kana when he wanted to try and settle the problem. One of our acquaintance had his bike turned to scrap when he finished watching the midnite show at Lido. There were oso a few cases involving other groups but not so serious! My motto is as long as i dont get involved i wont want to be involved! [thumbsup]

Turbocharged

which design helmet you wear? [:p]

Whahaha.... Printemps, you are one old bird here. [laugh]

not so old lar! i was the youngest in my group and had the smallest capacity amongst my friend. Oni an lc kia and the rest were riding 350s and 11s. But they always disturb me saying if anybody ask for a race my name will come out 1st as i had the smallest bike. Cb..that time i studying siak where got money to come out big bike or operate my bike! but then my bike were oredy had race ready setup...thanks to a major pre race c--k up by my friends! [bounce2][bounce2]

which design helmet you wear? [:p]

my friends use design but my designed one i keep at home! no point showing mar! Back in the 80s there were hundreds of designs, so no point talking about design....some big some small...and no point going there liao! The only momentos of that era are my full-faced helmet (that time illegal) and my j-max both shoei that i kept in my cupboard! [smallcry]