SJM1635A - Tracking down owner...

Leezld

Its already the past. No need to repeat the whole story.

Just want to keep ppl informed of SPF work ethics only.

My friend husband is SPF one...n i always poke fun and ask what is he doing how come i always heard police never do work... [laugh] no wonder getting fatter everyday....

Everywhere is the same...all want to earn that money but dun wan to take too much risk..those on the ball..focus on big stories to help them move up the rank...ur case is jus petty crime which even if they help u solve it..it does not mean much to their portfolio when it comes to year end assessment.

Still hv 前线追中or nt? yes, then u shld use ur classic example as a form of feedback on SPF performance ...when ur case hit the headline automatically will hv ppl help u solve.... [laugh] but first, it must be in the mind of those making the decision...

↡ Advertisement

Yup, lost 3 phones in e past due to own carelessness and bought replacements and moved on. Made police report and wasted tax monies which is e norm as usual. Only telling e thief in TS's case not to waste tax monies by returning e phone.....or waste money if kena prosecuted for theft and then need somemore feed him in prison. Tsk tsk....

Safe ride and keep yr phone well...

Cheers

• Praise 1

when reporting a case,

i think the 1st thing they do is think of a reason fast enough to reject

and refer you to other department.

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Was SPF ever there when u needed them? Nope!!! Sorry...I still feel they are useless.... What they are good at? Only to catch and fine poor Singaporean on minor nonsense case.

Edited by Stanley79

this stupid chery driver, how much does a phone cost at most?

worth it meh, even if the police don't take action, everyone will say this driver is a thief and look differently on him forever.

all the $$ spend on the car liao,

Neutral Newbie

My friend husband is SPF one...n i always poke fun and ask what is he doing how come i always heard police never do work... [laugh] no wonder getting fatter everyday....

Everywhere is the same...all want to earn that money but dun wan to take too much risk..those on the ball..focus on big stories to help them move up the rank...ur case is jus petty crime which even if they help u solve it..it does not mean much to their portfolio when it comes to year end assessment.

Still hv 前线追中or nt? yes, then u shld use ur classic example as a form of feedback on SPF performance ...when ur case hit the headline automatically will hv ppl help u solve.... [laugh] but first, it must be in the mind of those making the decision...

The scary part is, the media is just a tool of them... They tend to hide the much of the truth.

it is such a simple case and yet SPF deals it like a dumber.

i wonder are they buying time or whatsoever?

anyway, i reckon your friend's mobile phone will more or less back to his ownership.

even if not, that lady cashier can be your friend's witness. job easily done! almighty SPF! :D

if u r some big shot / their offspring, den maybe can more efficient!

oh yes, this is a society issue - everyone look at $$$, no pride in work.

wat more, in dis country driven by capitalism...

SIGH...

Enquire Transfer Fee

Vehicle Details

Vehicle No.: SJM1635A

Vehicle Type: P10 - Passenger Motor Car

Vehicle Attachment 1: No Attachment

Vehicle Scheme: Normal

Vehicle Make: CHERY

Vehicle Model: A5 1.6 MT ABS D/AIRBAG 2WD 4DR

Chassis No.: LVVDC11B78D124985

Engine No.: SQR481FAF8C07645

Engine Capacity: 1597 cc

Maximum Laden Weight: 1665 kg

Unladen Weight: 1290 kg

Year Of Manufacture: 2008

Original Registration Date: 23 Dec 2008

Lifespan Expiry Date: -

COE Category: A - Car (1600cc & below) & Taxi

Quota Premium: $7,721.00

COE Expiry Date: 22 Dec 2018

Details of the vehicle is available on LTA - One Motoring website ...... if have concrete evidence ..... what is your friend waiting for ????? Go report police lah .... I am sure that the police can easily trace the owner of the vehicle.

the police will come up with tons of reason and ask u go find your own lawyer

Neutral Newbie

the police will come up with tons of reason and ask u go find your own lawyer

That's why... Luckily Singapore is very strict with bribery... Or else, they will be worse than Msia police...

Supercharged

Personal experience, went to police station on my boy's behalf cos he picked up a wallet w student pass n monies inside. No details on sch. Police officer indirectly advised that next time, go to bus coy. I was like????. Duh....how come liddat??? All along was taught to rtn any valuables to police so that they can trace rightful owner. Now, I must check n differentiate who to return to?!

Twincharged

Personal experience, went to police station on my boy's behalf cos he picked up a wallet w student pass n monies inside. No details on sch. Police officer indirectly advised that next time, go to bus coy. I was like????. Duh....how come liddat??? All along was taught to rtn any valuables to police so that they can trace rightful owner. Now, I must check n differentiate who to return to?!

Now different already right? Recently went to return a wallet at the police station. They just take down my particulars then kept the wallet in a box. They told me that if the owner lodge a police report then they'll return the wallet. Don't think they will go out and find the owner to return to him.

He vandalised and punture all four tyres of my car three times. Two times caught on my candid camera.

He is the KL type. During settlement talk, he can still threaten me if dont settle today, he dont know if he will continue to vandalise my car.

The police aint doing anything abt it. Just let him off with a stern warning.

It's a direction from AGC. They are the ones tat decide if they are going to charge a person or not. I remembered u even wrote in to PM rite? If u still sore about the matter u can always hire a lawyer to challenge AGC's decision. Beats bitching abt the same thing for the past 2 yrs.

Maybe u can try shouting to PM next time. Perhaps old man lee will help look into ur case. Hehe :D

It's a direction from AGC. They are the ones tat decide if they are going to charge a person or not. I remembered u even wrote in to PM rite? If u still sore about the matter u can always hire a lawyer to challenge AGC's decision. Beats bitching abt the same thing for the past 2 yrs.

Maybe u can try shouting to PM next time. Perhaps old man lee will help look into ur case. Hehe :D

Its all water under the bridge liao. Moving on with life. But somethings simply cant be forgotten.

↡ Advertisement