Where to get cheap AMSOIL EO?

Blueraven

It seems like a lot of workshop does not carry this brand? Or am I a Ku Ku? :)

you would be a KU KU to use this brand. jokes aside, there are many better oils out there

Sorry to dig up this old thread. But since the last post is 5yrs ago i am trying to ask if anyone gets their amsoil from alliance now and what is their pricing? Looking at signature series 5w-30. Previously all the way redline on my previous ride got interest to try amsoil for my new ride now. Trying to see hows the diff noise FC etc.

Sorry to dig up this old thread. But since the last post is 5yrs ago i am trying to ask if anyone gets their amsoil from alliance now and what is their pricing? Looking at signature series 5w-30. Previously all the way redline on my previous ride got interest to try amsoil for my new ride now. Trying to see hows the diff noise FC etc.

I am also sorry to dig up this thread [:p] .  Serious question - someone hiadee said the Shell Helix Ultra 5w40 sold at NTUC in the big bottles are now made in TiongCock, and appears to be rather thin visually for a 40w oil., but feels koot koot when used.

Any other observation?

Edited by Ahbengdriver