Alfa Romeo GT 2.0 JTS

MadDog70

May I know where's EA?

EBay doesn't seem to have much stuff for Alfa. Now very keen in intake, exhaust n remap, not sure on the ponies gain

Euro Automobile is the AD for Alfa Romeo.

Ebay has quite abit of stuff for ARs, try the www.ebay.com.sg & type alfa romeo gt in the search.

I've always liked the GTA rims. there was one time when some owners were getting them from Japan. forged lightweight 18" GTA rims from partire (all the way back in 2005/2006?). then there were a lot of replicas from KL (replicas are flat/flushed if you look from the side. the real ones have the centre pointed out).

the multispokes look really good on the GT. I do know some fellow alfa owners (last time) who prefers it over the GTAs.

even as of now, my wife (and sis, who's quite anti-alfa) commented the GTA rims we had on our 156 were still the best looking rims out of all our cars. She even asked if those rims can fit on our car whenever we change cars.

Neutral Newbie

EBay UK n Singapore .... thanks...

Hmmmm something with that rim n women!!!! My home minister also stopping me from changing these rims....

Neutral Newbie

Hi bros, need some advise on where to get my aircon fixed? Sportivo do it?

Y'day my rpm was jumping when on aircon, and today there's totally no cold air n the rpm is stable now.

Any idea is it the compressor or the thermostat?

If compressor wats the damage like?

I always go to peter for all my troubles with the my 156 and brera. he ALWAYS solves it. np.

I once told him "peter, even if you tell me there is a dinosaur in my car, I will still trust you" that's how much faith I have in him.

Thank you hopefully he settles it and not ask me to book for a appointment......

Have to be realistic lah

If its a major issue u cant expect them to solve it on the spot. If u want it fast any mechanic can do a wishy washy job and give it to u an hour later but the problem comes back in another hour. Thats worse isnt it?

I dunno abt the crowd size at AS now; used to be quite busy but if its a simple quick-fix job then Peter will chop chop do it for me (christmas lights etc, always due to loose wiring).

Neutral Newbie

Didnt mean to sound unpleasant , but Wat I meant was only if he could solve it without making an appointment.

Anyways he regret me to his French shop to check the aircon, some sensor, n aircon gas n service charge 190.... thank goodness....

Mr tan from moto aire blk 7, uncle peter Fren... doesn't look friendly but very genuine guy...

Neutral Newbie

Hello fellow Alfa owners, I have a set of GTA rims for sale. Dekitted from my 147 and ready for sale. Suitable for 156 and GT too.

Silver in colour, condition 9/10 (sand-blasted and resprayed prior, one small curb rash on one of the rims only thereafter, the rest is almost perfect).

Do drop me a WhatsApp text at 8127 3735 if interested, and for pics.

• Praise 1

Hi All, newbie here. What u guys think of this 159 ?

http://m.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=704900

Its gorgeous, left 2 years. What kind of repairs am I expecting so I wont be surprise when I get it.

Cheers ð

Main thing is selespeed. Actuator 3k. If u sway, selespeed ecu another 3k but rare. Clutch 1k. Selespeed pump 1k.

4 fuel injectors 2k. Lambda sensors, fuel pump, timing chain etc these r 500-1k if u change in sets.

4 Ignition coils about $800.

Advise bring Sportivo or any Alfa workshop. Pay a fee to get it diagnosed.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1