RadX

at end ppl say shaddap lah...like how we say Soya [laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement

wah sei....the punch at 0:14 maciam matrix sia. :D

eh....shaddap lah [laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh]

Where's Alex Ong when we need him??

Alex ong kena that blue one...he will cry call mommy [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Turbocharged

even more worrying is the fact that fights / arguments seem to be breaking out more often (or are there more reports because of ... "citizen journalism") Are we beginning to lose our patience as a society ... or did we never have it in the first place?

Turbocharged

even more worrying is the fact that fights / arguments seem to be breaking out more often (or are there more reports because of ... "citizen journalism") Are we beginning to lose our patience as a society ... or did we never have it in the first place?

All along are common.. but now with the advent of camera phones and fast internet connection, things spread faster..

Turbocharged

All along are common.. but now with the advent of camera phones and fast internet connection, things spread faster..

really ah ... i believe you, but i just feel like a turtle coming out of its shell for the first time then sia ... haha.

Must be the weather! [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

Singapore very happening lately . . . . har har! [laugh]

Supersonic

Stupidity has been in existence since the dawn of mankind.

Stomp simply proves that we still have not evolved sufficiently. :D

Turbocharged

Stupidity has been in existence since the dawn of mankind.

Stomp simply proves that we still have not evolved sufficiently. :D

Humans (including various subspecies) has been on earth for a few thousand years at least.. and there is still no cure for stupidity.. and i doubt there ever will be.. [laugh]

Humans (including various subspecies) has been on earth for a few thousand years at least.. and there is still no cure for stupidity.. and i doubt there ever will be.. [laugh]

that j22 exists is already evidence [:p][:p][:p]

Bus driver macaam boxing referee.

"Okay huh, cannot hit below the belt. And when I say break, you better break okay?"

"No punching of the face huh. Cannot pull hair okay?"

"If I reach terminal and both standing, then passengers will vote and decide who wins"

"I drive, you fight"

"Carry on!!" *Ding dong!* [laugh]

Supercharged

It is about time bus company gives more power to drivers to evict trouble makers on the bus. And if the trouble maker touch the bus drivers, they will go to jail straight, very much like how tough penalties are given for road rage.

This will give trouble makers think twice. Cause disruption to bus journey, bus driver will evict you. Touch bus drivers, you go to jail straight.

Hypersonic
(edited)

The blue shirt uncle, so much vulgarities and still can say sorry. :D

"NNBCB leh.... Sorry ar.." 00:29-00:32

Edited by Ender
↡ Advertisement