CNA: Wild Boar Sightings in Sgp

Vulcann

i think the pussy cats always loitering at void deck more dangerous.

how come authorities never come and cull them?everytime come and disturb me sleeping and rub against me and then pee and poo at the grass patch infront.

Time to write to Mr Khaw then? [rolleyes]

i think the pussy cats always loitering at void deck more dangerous.

how come authorities never come and cull them?everytime come and disturb me sleeping and rub against me and then pee and poo at the grass patch infront.

$8 khaw's ever told me he doesn't even kill Mosquitos as it will be considered killing. Maybe the wild boars will be spared. So will the pussies.

No need to travel overseas for exotic meat liao.... [laugh]

Can imagine the hot topic being discussed amongst PRCs/Thias both at the worksites and back in their quarters at this moment.

Agenda: Free yummy all-you-can-eat meat with legs running all over Singapore [laugh]

If only they can have a day off or more time during weekends...

No need to engage expensive pest control measures.

Just deploy a company strength of these FWs for one weekend and Khaw's problem solved!

Can imagine the hot topic being discussed amongst PRCs/Thias both at the worksites and back in their quarters at this moment.

Agenda: Free yummy all-you-can-eat meat with legs running all over Singapore [laugh]

If only they can have a day off or more time during weekends...

No need to engage expensive pest control measures.

Just deploy a company strength of these FWs for one weekend and Khaw's problem solved!

Maybe tonight onwards we'll see a group of men camping at Bishan Park since still got 1 more wild boar not caught.... [laugh]

Maybe tonight onwards we'll see a group of men camping at Bishan Park since still got 1 more wild boar not caught.... [laugh]

Bro how do you know?

Maybe right now some happy LF workers are having a wonderful BBQ right now nearby [laugh] [laugh]

Bro how do you know?

Maybe right now some happy LF workers are having a wonderful BBQ right now nearby [laugh] [laugh]

Just saw the news reported.....got people took photos of the 2 wild boars....caught 1 but the other hiding in the bushes.......probably need to activate Gurkhas/SOF to flush it out.... [laugh]:ph34r:

Just saw the news reported.....got people took photos of the 2 wild boars....caught 1 but the other hiding in the bushes.......probably need to activate Gurkhas/SOF to flush it out.... [laugh]:ph34r:

...or SOF?

[laugh]

Hypersonic

you everything also can think about food la... [laugh] go area D and E to hunt wild boar bettah...

Tekong got more [:p]

Turbocharged

Where is that ACRES guy?

Cull dog quickly come out n defend.

Cull wild boar how come didnt see him defend?