PCC on MRT?!!

Vid

Turbocharged

Take photo while you PCC must buy special lens to zoom in big time

not must use electron type?

↡ Advertisement

Hypersonic

Heng ar, I don't usually rush for seats and most of the time I would stand even if there empty seats.

Supersonic

Heng ar, I don't usually rush for seats and most of the time I would stand even if there empty seats.

I also seldom has chance to sit when taking MRT, always stand cause nowadays very difficult to find seats on train. -_-

:D not forgetting the crowd after crowd of FT...who board and alight..some who have really bad BO.... <_<

So do i! Had to take MRT for one week while car was in the ws, and had to tolerate women who dont wash their hair and IPAD walkers (ppl who walk but with their attention fixed on the videos on their ipads...) Now MRT got one more thing to be afraid!

Would it be any different if the Subject is a female fingering [laugh] [laugh]

That one we'll be scolding the poster for posting censored pic. Everyone except for Porker.

Yellow box for smoking (considered as a special need), maybe red box for pcc-ing? A harmless need

Make sure got tissue dispenser in that area. if spray out of Red Box will get fine $500 and do community clean-up for Red box areas.

Red seats not counted hor...

Supersonic

:D not forgetting the crowd after crowd of FT...who board and alight..some who have really bad BO.... <_<

Cannot be helped, if you are taking public transport. -_-

Supersonic

with situations like these, I'm so glad I drive.

imagine the seat got spray cum... yucks...

It's always good to drive. But nowadays i also find driving very "stress", cause you always find many idiots and impatient drivers on the road. So conclusion, whether taking public transport or driving still the same. [:p]

Supercharged

It's always good to drive. But nowadays i also find driving very "stress", cause you always find many idiots and impatient drivers on the road. So conclusion, whether taking public transport or driving still the same. [:p]

you may get to see drivers PCC in the car while driving......... life is stressful in SG

↡ Advertisement