Angry Driver typical singaporean

Cruise

By posting the video doesn't mean he is innocent . Strongly feel he must have did something wrong that makes the other so angry. No one will be so angry for no reason. The driver who film the video is an idiot . . Trying to provoke the other driver more by filming non stop . . .

↡ Advertisement

came across 2 young punk pointing middle at a driver who cut into their lane (cut Q).... it was a heaving jam and the Q cutter stay stationary infront of their car for more than 3 mins and Im wondering... if so pissed, why not just come down from the car, break the Q cutter window and pull him out.... pointing middle finger can hurt the Q cutter??

Hurt ego only. And for those who take themselves too seriously, won't be able to sleep for awhile. :D

By posting the video doesn't mean he is innocent . Strongly feel he must have did something wrong that makes the other so angry. No one will be so angry for no reason. The driver who film the video is an idiot . . Trying to provoke the other driver more by filming non stop . . .

Yup, must be cheong in take the car park lot. Video taker seems to be way too cool for someone to be scolded until so jia lat.

Neutral Newbie

I was watching ugly Singaporeans on youtube for a good laugh to lighten up my mood and found this quite interesting

"I make sure your backside is broken!" - HAHAHAHAHAHHA! sounds like a gay pervert hardcore type of guy!

[laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

anywayz i don't think this guy is so rich la.....he has HDB season parking coupon on the windscreen...

"I make sure your backside is broken!" - HAHAHAHAHAHHA! sounds like a gay pervert hardcore type of guy!

[laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

anywayz i don't think this guy is so rich la.....he has HDB season parking coupon on the windscreen...

he was transliterating fm hokkien: ' heng li eh kah chng pid'. [laugh]

if so pissed, why not just come down from the car, break the Q cutter window and pull him out.... pointing middle finger can hurt the Q cutter??

Cowards

:D

[laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

you are so wrong. have HDB season parking coupon does not mean he is not rich. same thing, for those half-baked-thinking-themselves-rich ppl, try so hard to take out the HDB season parking coupon are not really rich.

I was watching ugly Singaporeans on youtube for a good laugh to lighten up my mood and found this quite interesting

From what I gathered after looking at the vid, it all got heated up as soon as the filming guy said, "what for I wanna sue you?" The jaguar driver might have misheard "for", as "f**k". The wife also said at one point to don't care him as he is like that one. Shows he has a bad temper.

Best part was the ending, coming from the aunty, "I can be your witness". Lol.

watching this again reminds me:

(1) the jaguar aunty steady - respect, objective.

(2) the hyundai getz faggot - on another day another guy i thk we wont even see this vid.

(3) the last "i can b your witness" aunty - wat witness does she thk she can provide? say aft they drove off? haha!

watching this again reminds me:

(1) the jaguar aunty steady - respect, objective.

(2) the hyundai getz faggot - on another day another guy i thk we wont even see this vid.

(3) the last "i can b your witness" aunty - wat witness does she thk she can provide? say aft they drove off? haha!

She quite smart to say it only after they drove off. If not I'm sure she will kena scolding also. Haha.

Twincharged

This guy rich meh? SJW37E registered as company car

His own company? Was that a HDB season parking decal on his jag?

I"LL SUE U UNTIL YOUR BACKSIDE TEAR!!! [laugh]

"This guy drive and want to cut my lane. I move in the lane..." meaning this angry man tried to wait in front of his car, this guy purposely accelerated to cut him off and almost cause injury and damage to this angry guy...i will report police and get the guy who took the video charged for intention to cause injury. CP sure got CCTV (they will only realize if got police investigation)...i too will be angry if a car purposely accelerated straight at me and almost hit me.

↡ Advertisement