ST: Two-Hour Manhunt For Former Gurkha Officer

Vulcann

gurkhas are over rated.

our ELITE SAF units will have no problem taking them out.

I believe our boys in green already have problems catching all the AWOL chao pengs so where got time to go search for the Gurkha who might be armed with the lethal kukri?

As it is, IMO they already have difficulties getting everyone to go for MOB briefings, MOBs, ICTs, IPPTs, IPTs, RTs, what-have-yous, etc [laugh] [laugh]

Where got time to kapoh?

[laugh] [laugh]

Hypersonic

Looking at the policemen and forest behind, looks like a scene of a local version of 1st blood. But the gurhka is no rambo.

Looking at the policemen and forest behind, looks like a scene of a local version of 1st blood. But the gurhka is no rambo.

But his kukri is a horrific killing weapon.... [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

so gurkhas like to go pasir ris treking ar.

did he desert with his weapon? i tot mindef also bo chap deserters till you surrender yourself.

Hopefully this is a once of case. Can't imagine if 2000 officers really play rebel. Wonder how our SPF would react to capture all back.

i wonder why he awol [confused] nsboy awol because relatioship reasons....and because they dont get paid.....surely this guy get paid what [confused][confused]

Gurkhas vs SOF, exciting siah

The latest confrontation between a regular army and the fearsome Gurkhas I heard of was during the 1982 Falklands War.

The invading Argies, most of which were made up of reluctant recruits, faced the attacking Gurkhas from the British Army who had sailed from 8,000 miles away & I understand some of the invaders simply surrendered upon seeing the mercenaries drawing their kukris...

Not sure if they were deployed in the Gulf wars or the Afghan war though.

That photo.

Already caught, but still so many wayang standing around people looking around and on HP, acting as if on the ball and working hard.

BTW, do not ever ask a Gurkha draw a kukri to show you.

This is because, as politely explained to us by a serving Gurkha on course time, once it is drawn, blood must be spilled...

[sweatdrop]

Supercharged

This is because, as politely explained to us by a serving Gurkha on course time, once it is drawn, blood must be spilled...

[sweatdrop]

his own blood lor..... ask him to slice himself up.

[sweatdrop]

Then could be a rusty knife underneath and the owner wun even know [laugh] [laugh]

↡ Advertisement