Jalan Besar: Football Fan Tio Pah

Mustank

GVGT!!!!

Click Here To See Sio Pah!!!!!! [grin]

A group of Malaysian fans were caught on video beating up a Singapore fan outside Jalan Besar Stadium during the recent Singapore vs Malaysia friendly football match on June 8.

Just recently, STOMPer Boleh sent in a video which shows Malaysian fans attacking Singaporean fans at Horne Road before the football match on June 8.

The fight had apparently started because a Singaporean fan had hurled vulgarities at the Malaysian fans. A Singaporean was later arrested by local police for disorderly behaviour with regards to the incident.

A local fan who attended the June 8 match later said that the fight at Jalan Besar Stadium was not started by local fans as no one had shouted any vulgarities.

The STOMPer who sent in the video wrote:

"Video evidence of Malaysian fans beating up Singapore fan.

"This video was taken during the recent Singapore vs Malaysia friendly match at Jalan Besar Stadium.

"These culprits should be dealt with by the relevant authorities, but they were not."

↡ Advertisement

Arrest or 'bring into the protection of police.

What happened to the fellow after that. Chargeed,warned or released?

At this type of angry mod environment, it is better to remove the source of focus/target.

Haiz malu sia..home fan tio hoot in home ground..wtf..

Put icing on cake, home fan tio arrested?????

wat abt those who assaulted him.

(edited)

haha..I think most Cisco Aux police are from Malaysia too!

haha...you are right!....all the cisco are from bolehland too... [laugh]...next time....better have ''ang cha''...there...

Edited by LoverofCar

GVGT!!!!

A group of Malaysian fans were caught on video beating up a Singapore fan outside Jalan Besar Stadium during the recent Singapore vs Malaysia friendly football match on June 8.

Just recently, STOMPer Boleh sent in a video which shows Malaysian fans attacking Singaporean fans at Horne Road before the football match on June 8.

The fight had apparently started because a Singaporean fan had hurled vulgarities at the Malaysian fans. A Singaporean was later arrested by local police for disorderly behaviour with regards to the incident.

A local fan who attended the June 8 match later said that the fight at Jalan Besar Stadium was not started by local fans as no one had shouted any vulgarities.

"This video was taken during the recent Singapore vs Malaysia friendly match at Jalan Besar Stadium.

"These culprits should be dealt with by the relevant authorities, but they were not."

I don understand, this not even Euro 2012, why so serious? <_<

(edited)

i thought we singaporeans are ARMY trained

how come can kena whack

first not all singaporeans are in the SAF and even if they are in SAF,some are your usual storeman,clerk,driver.

you expect them to really fight?luckily i still remember how SAF taught me how to fight and kill 15 years back.

i will give no mercy to any joker who try to rob me when i am having my sleep at void deck.

Edited by Unidentified

first not all singaporeans are in the SAF and even if they are in SAF,some are your usual storeman,clerk,driver.

you expect them to really fight?luckily i still remember how SAF taught me how to fight and kill 15 years back.

i will give no mercy to any joker who try to rob me when i am having my sleep at void deck.

dont be too kilat

like the unkle who tried to defend himself and fracture the jaw of the gangster

he himself kena fine $3000

judge somemore say he is lucky

i thought we singaporeans are ARMY trained

how come can kena whack

Maybe they are guardsmen(guarding only)

Maybe need some commandos or infantry man...

GVGT!!!!

So lucky, no mention other singaporeans joined and attacked him out of panic

↡ Advertisement