Any good TCM for hair drop

Tianmo

Help !!!............Help!!!!........

Anybody know of any good TCM who can help with hair drop????...........my hair dropping very badly recently.................see doctor also no use..........doctor also cannot tell what's wrong................. [:(] [:(] [:(]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Anybody know of any good TCM who can help with hair drop????...........my hair dropping very badly recently.................see doctor also no use..........doctor also cannot tell what's wrong................. [:(] [:(] [:(]

The last time the doctor told me reasons for sudden hair loss...

1)Food intake

2)Stress

• Praise 1

(edited)

Meng Zhu, don't panis. It could be the shampoo that you are using.

Go Guardian and look for those sulphate-free shampoo, herbal is best but not the Jacky Chan one, this cannot use.

Got 1 brand from France, dark brown colour shampoo. Works for me.

Klorene or something?

Edited by Count-Bracula
  • Praise 1

The last time the doctor told me reasons for sudden hair loss...

1)Food intake

2)Stress

yah...............but never say how to solve or prevent lor..............

Meng Zhu, don't panis. It could be the shampoo that you are using.

Go Guardian and look for those sulphate-free shampoo, herbal is best but not the Jacky Chan one, this cannot use.

Got 1 brand from France, dark brown colour shampoo. Works for me.

Klorene or something?

alamak ..............you call me meng zhu ......wait many ppl come tear signboard tio siao liao................ [laugh] [laugh]

doctor also got said............ask me buy the clinic shampoo............ said use for three months see how............but 2 weeks liao still the same.........drop quite alot leh.............

Thanks bro...........later i go guardian see see............... :D :D

Hair from where drop? Not trying to be funny. Got medical implication one ok. :D

Is it???..............what medical implication huh???.............

Hair from head lah...............the big head where the brain is ................. [laugh] [laugh]

yah...............but never say how to solve or prevent lor..............

Food is to take less friend stuffs lo...

keeps the scalp less oily....

i do have this problem recently too...

hahaha so now dieting to control hair loss...

hahaha

The only proven medical way is Proprecia and Minoxidil, but they come with side effects. U can try changing shampoo, change diet, change lifestyle to reduce stress, but they don't guarantee 100% work.

• Praise 1

认命吧!! [laugh] [laugh]

at least I want to know what is wrong mah................a good TCM mayb can check and tell leh................

alamak ..............you call me meng zhu ......wait many ppl come tear signboard tio siao liao................ [laugh] [laugh]

doctor also got said............ask me buy the clinic shampoo............ said use for three months see how............but 2 weeks liao still the same.........drop quite alot leh.............

Thanks bro...........later i go guardian see see............... :D :D

Wash hair have to be gentle, use the tips of your fingers to go round and round your scalp. Do it for at least 3-5 mins.

Massage your head . . . ermm the big one okay. [laugh]

Wash hair have to be gentle, use the tips of your fingers to go round and round your scalp. Do it for at least 3-5 mins.

Massage your head . . . ermm the big one okay. [laugh]

How you know which head is bigger than which ah...hahahahaha [laugh]

Supercharged

genetic la.

on the other hand, i manage to stem the tide. [laugh]

• Praise 1

Food is to take less friend stuffs lo...

keeps the scalp less oily....

i do have this problem recently too...

hahaha so now dieting to control hair loss...

hahaha

the thing is i have cut down on fry food.......sweet food and junk food..............and hair start to drop...............unless my body is used to those food and my change of diet affected it........... [:(] [:(]

TS, it could be your testosterone and other related hormones are higher now. Time to redue your sex drive. :D

The only proven medical way is Proprecia and Minoxidil, but they come with side effects. U can try changing shampoo, change diet, change lifestyle to reduce stress, but they don't guarantee 100% work.

side effect on man hor???..............

this hair drop is quite sudden one................i mean yes hair drops everyday..............but this time round is very bad..........dropping alot more than usual..........I actually wanted to know why.............but doctor cannot tell.................so thinking of TCM.............

Thanks

Hypersonic

TS, it could be your testosterone and other related hormones are higher now. Time to redue your sex drive. :D

This one can suka suka reduce one meh? :blink:

↡ Advertisement