Most fun to drive car that's still available new or used

Verve

Turbocharged

i'd say mazda 3 [thumbsup]

it is practical, has boot space, can seat 5, reasonably-priced and yet boast great conti-like handling.

You gotta drive it to appreciate it.

You are kidding right? [laugh]

Mazda 3 fun then all cars in SG are fun! :D

Yes Mazda 3 is a practical car, but far from fun......unless you are talking about Mazda 3 MPS which is not available in SG.

Hypersonic

From the cars I have own and driven, most fun is 2 seater cabrio.

Get one within your budget and enjoy the fun of topless drive! :D

• Praise 3

the MOST fun i have had is class 4 cross country in 3 tonner, go up 45 degree then change 6 lane got across all the 10 lanes side by side enormous up slope plus in out the road deep deep holes made by 3 tonners tyres kanna stuck on slope and cannot see the road/ land and cannot do u turn cos no more road then reach the top, cannot see the ground and suddenly feel die sooner... overturning!!!!!, plus teacher f--k__k_ing u nonstop like he heart attack..its like elephant walking in thailand, worse.. saw road split then must got down the road somemore conquer with soft soil..dunno can climb out or not...the f feeling..full screen kanna mud by other car...use wiper haha..head look out....instructor say...pls pls...eye on the road..cannot see..just accerrlerate until u go down slope...but dun overturn...sure die.YOU dunno HOW to change gear..???????? oi~!!! YOU go DIE~!

rover dive into v shape river sunken road in singapore and running stream got crocodile beside..s--t no power f gear cannot engage cos car too WWII. and all river crossers still dunno got croco spotted...during we drive to the end site...the cb feeling...when u prone and see snail wanna shoot but cannot...pray for river crossing..dunno where...arrh they got bayonet attached...la..forget the lost nation.think japanese WWII.

3 tonner go in skid pan, then the skiD pan...360 degree then reverse steering hard hard hard plus last last minute reverse gear engage..super crash gear and ebrake until smoke out of skid pan..wtf...not me, but it was fun to watch..real experience..even teacher say WOW,this recruit give him wing, never see before so near boundary wall...almost DIED the fellow beside driver, after that no more instructor on the wheel beside.

3 tonner go up a slope in class 4 test on AMK road, cannot see car on the other side, almost monster the cars and monster the grandmonther on slip road...ebrake the tester and passed 1 time with 1st class reaction ....unbelievable from fellow bobos drivers...blackhorse style...hahaha from tester from hell as supposed NO PASS type...haha ebrake until he agreed ...PASSED...hahaha..all cheers at end point. NO TOILET.....car open door cover used.... raw.ya...heavy traffic purposely to real test one.

haha..3 tonner radial puncture until white smoke until the rim metal protrude until tyre auto want to breakaway and run off the pie jurong from east side...haha die die mission must on time ...ban zai time!!! sorry...all stop. still got smoke...from tyre...

u never know...no brand like...mercedes..damn powerful or not powerful enuf at critical times. WWII signature series. arr..NO AIRCON

stay away from 3 tonners they are different from 5 tonners..hahahaha...by experience i have learnt until so defensive and experience....i am slightly good driver now...

i haven tell u full loaded with mortar bombs epic record shelling, with 2 human loaders up in the canopy on 3 tonner until no air cos a rain terrain, fully covered with plastic green canopy and stuck in the mud..woah overseas SUCKS.......!!! and LOST~! wtf....some fellow driver 4wd still cannot come out, then i have to park and drive his tonner somemore..with ppl inside...ya..4wd still stuck...cos this camp siao on number X on it...plus fogging lols,, wind down windows plus head stick out..mud shoot people....how cum..damn la...got also stones lols...but big one also shoot out...haha..lucky got helmet..otherwise + sign come too late...wheel 3/4 inside mud..wah!! which driver drive until so bobo..not me.

3 tonner is my number crossroad/offroad 1 car. the feeling is worse than those scout / signal jeeps...but its the best..my best.and favourite vehicle. i can make it..ahaha

You are kidding right? [laugh]

Mazda 3 fun then all cars in SG are fun! :D

Yes Mazda 3 is a practical car, but far from fun......unless you are talking about Mazda 3 MPS which is not available in SG.

no-no. guess you have not driven mazda 3 before. find that a lot of people have negative opinions to offer abt mazdas, but I wonder if they have driven it.

mazda 3 is far from being a bread-&-butter jap car after one has driven it.

anyway, fun car doesn't have to be powerful, as TS also nv mention abt power as priority. :D

the mazzie has great road-holding and handling ability for the price it commands, so to me, it is most fun-to-drive car at a low price....

i'd say mazda 3 [thumbsup]

it is practical, has boot space, can seat 5, reasonably-priced and yet boast great conti-like handling.

You gotta drive it to appreciate it.

Dun waste time lah.

B&B car u tell ppl fun to drive ?

Ur first car is it ?

no-no. guess you have not driven mazda 3 before. find that a lot of people have negative opinions to offer abt mazdas, but I wonder if they have driven it.

mazda 3 is far from being a bread-&-butter jap car after one has driven it.

anyway, fun car doesn't have to be powerful, as TS also nv mention abt power as priority. :D

the mazzie has great road-holding and handling ability for the price it commands, so to me, it is most fun-to-drive car at a low price....

I drive a mazda 3 sp.

It is super under powered. Totally not fun.

I think swift sport better

↡ Advertisement