JB Crimewatch

Zxcvb

I just play along lah. Wait he make one mistake then sure kenna humtam jia lat. Hahaha. [laugh]

Let me treat you a nice humtam first, say I the ah black hor

Duno high on drugs or kan cheong hor, he can't stand still, pacing up n down

The auntie who tell her Leg open so big n cross here n there

That's a old auntie not Chio milf hor

I will hv my revenge!!!!!!!

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

my observation from drivers in jb are a lot more patient than locals. They dont honk even when someone tries to park for the last 5mins... [crazy]

felt saltish after reading his post.

Yes, for parking, they seem patient. But when they are on the roads, they behave as they own the road, drive recklessly, refuse to give way, anyhow cut in/out.

If you drive slow, they threaten you by tailgating behind and then high beam [:(]

Supercharged

Ya the Msia drivers more patient n forgiving. I go Melaka worse. Traffic damm heavy also ty slowly wait.

I go there also follow their style. Slow n steady. I pick up some good habits from Msia. [:)]

Actually I find Melaka drivers more patient than those in JB, only problem is their traffic. In fact, the further up North, the more patient and civilised the Malaysian drivers are.

JB drivers are the worse I've seen. And when they cross over to SG, they bring their bad habits over too. [:(]

Let me treat you a nice humtam first, say I the ah black hor

Duno high on drugs or kan cheong hor, he can't stand still, pacing up n down

The auntie who tell her Leg open so big n cross here n there

That's a old auntie not Chio milf hor

I will hv my revenge!!!!!!!

Actually I read yr post a few times, still cannot ustand what u saying [confused] . Maybe Im still sleepy. [sleeping]

u believe every words from a newbie just registered couple of days ago but speaks like old bird here?.... [sly]

Hi sorry but how do a newbie talk? Can you explain ?

Yes, for parking, they seem patient. But when they are on the roads, they behave as they own the road, drive recklessly, refuse to give way, anyhow cut in/out.

If you drive slow, they threaten you by tailgating behind and then high beam [:(]

No leh. I go Msia I find most of the drivers very good. Patient n helpful.

Even the polis TP there very helpful. Always give me a smile n a wave as ty pass. [wave]

Maybe its cos I always follow the rules n drive properly unlike most SG plate cars that go there?

Actually I find Melaka drivers more patient than those in JB, only problem is their traffic. In fact, the further up North, the more patient and civilised the Malaysian drivers are.

JB drivers are the worse I've seen. And when they cross over to SG, they bring their bad habits over too. [:(]

When pple buy car license its like that. I can guarantee you some 70% of drivers up there donno how to reverse park a car. Out of 20 of my family members in jb, only 3 can reverse park and 3 are working in spore.

I dun hv much problems wh Msia/JB drivers leh.

Even I go carwash n polis there washing their car, i go over n chit-chat wh them. Tok abt crime there n get some tips even. Sometimes I pass them on the road ty even smile n salute. [cool]

In SG the TP just smile but never wave or salute.

No leh. I go Msia I find most of the drivers very good. Patient n helpful.

Even the polis TP there very helpful. Always give me a smile n a wave as ty pass. [wave]

Maybe its cos I always follow the rules n drive properly unlike most SG plate cars that go there?

Good for you. Why not marry a malaysian wife and settle down in jb? Things r so cheap and life is so good over there. But try to find a place w unifi connection cos all other broadband net are like dial-up speed

I dun hv much problems wh Msia/JB drivers leh.

Even I go carwash n polis there washing their car, i go over n chit-chat wh them. Tok abt crime there n get some tips even. Sometimes I pass them on the road ty even smile n salute. [cool]

In SG the TP just smile but never wave or salute.

If you have sons or daughters, better send them to study spm and stpm and work in a hair saloon ib jb. Dont make them stay in spore and scxxx up their lives here in spore. In jb life is damn good for young people

Good for you. Why not marry a malaysian wife and settle down in jb? Things r so cheap and life is so good over there. But try to find a place w unifi connection cos all other broadband net are like dial-up speed

Ya now I looking fr a nice [gorgeous] to take as my 2nd wife n settle there. A few days there n a few days in SG wh my 1st wife.

U got good recommendation? I also slowly looking fr a nice house.

If possible, I wil try to convince my 1st wife to move there too. Buy 2 houses side by side then no need to travel so far every other day. Maybe if im lucky, ty both can get along n we can all stay together in 1 house as a happy family. [thumbsup]

If you have sons or daughters, better send them to study spm and stpm and work in a hair saloon ib jb. Dont make them stay in spore and scxxx up their lives here in spore. In jb life is damn good for young people

Oh my daughter already big. Getting married soon.

At first she n BF dun like Msia but now slowly ty going JB almost every day.

I already voice out to them soon we can all retire together in Johor. Ty in property line n go Johor fr biz. Now ty also considering buying house in Johor after ty saw the beautiful houses there n so cheap summore.

Cars n petrol also much cheaper. [thumbsup]

Oh my daughter already big. Getting married soon.

At first she n BF dun like Msia but now slowly ty going JB almost every day.

I already voice out to them soon we can all retire together in Johor. Ty in property line n go Johor fr biz. Now ty also considering buying house in Johor after ty saw the beautiful houses there n so cheap summore.

Cars n petrol also much cheaper. [thumbsup]

s--t man since life is soo damn powerful in JB, better stay in JB fast. Why is there a need to wait till your daughter "retire"?? You sure you can wait another 50 years? Move Move Move. Better to be a slave to malay than to be a slave here in spore

My shampoo girl in JB earns S$600 in JB. You sure you want your daughters to earn that peanut ?

If u fierce to them, they will end up give way

It's vice versa lor

U try go Pinang

Bikers crazy cars like jb

But some gd some bad lor

We reach there we must react like locals but give them a bit face lor

But I nb try to be nicest else they rape me [:(]

Actually I read yr post a few times, still cannot ustand what u saying [confused] . Maybe Im still sleepy. [sleeping]

You commented on that bedeo with 2 black men robbing a auntie la

You said the black man deag milf in could be me :angry:

↡ Advertisement