This cw bus all very good

I like them more than our local ones

Because usually they are less crowded

But they are usually very aggressive

They will force the car on the causeway to give way one

Good for bus people bad for car people

But June holiday take train in better

More smooth and a lot lesser people

My friends and relatives who hate the long traffic jam parked cars at home and opted for Causeway Link buses comfort, they commented it is better than SBS. 

Today Sunday, I shall be driving over around 3pm. from Hougang.

If you "eh kam lai kong ? " PM me lah..... 

↡ Advertisement

My friends and relatives who hate the long traffic jam parked cars at home and opted for Causeway Link buses comfort, they commented it is better than SBS.

Today Sunday, I shall be driving over around 3pm. from Hougang.

If you "eh kam lai kong ? " PM me lah.....

Beh sai lah

Hahaha

wah lao...

si bey scary these...

and i'm going JB for 3 days leh... going legoland plus maybe a few other places. Hope these are safe...

Turbocharged
(edited)

wah lao...

si bey scary these...

and i'm going JB for 3 days leh... going legoland plus maybe a few other places. Hope these are safe...

Don't worry Legoland and puteri harbour front area very peaceful and safe. Jb central try to stay indoor. Edited by Ingenius
  • Praise 1

Hypersonic

Malaysia is now safer with 28 fewer idiots.

:D

28 Malaysians join Maute militants, intelligence official says

PETALING JAYA, May 28 — Twenty-eight Malaysians have joined the Islamic State-backed Maute militants in the battle against Philippine forces in Marawi City on Mindanao island.

The involvement of 10 Indonesians and a Singaporean — dubbed foreign jihadists by Philippine authorities — with the outlawed Maute terror movement has confirmed suspicion of collaboration among militants from the three countries.

“Intelligence from ground operatives disclosed 28 Malaysians arrived in Marawi early last week for a religious event. We suspect there must be more who arrived separately,” a Manila-based intelligence official told Sunday Mail.

“Initially, nobody knew what happened to them ... but after the deaths of two Malaysians in firefights with the armed forces, we can conclude they too took up arms.”

Don't worry Legoland and puteri harbour front area very peaceful and safe. Jb central try to stay indoor.

Hi bro ingenius, thanks for this. I seldom do JB and is not familiar with the place. 

Normally trip plannings are done by wife. So far, she's planned for:

Legoland, firefly leisure park. Upside down house,  fruit farm, waterfalls, ostrich farm. 

Heard of these places? Are they under the peaceful and safe category, or need be careful area?  :mellow:

Turbocharged
(edited)

Hi bro ingenius, thanks for this. I seldom do JB and is not familiar with the place.

Legoland, firefly leisure park. Upside down house, fruit farm, waterfalls, ostrich farm.

Heard of these places? Are they under the peaceful and safe category, or need be careful area? :mellow:

Dear bro atrecoord , I have only been to LEGOLAND of the above places you mentioned above. I find it to be safe ,peaceful and not rowdy at all. The drive to LEGOLAND is serene and short also. Can see that you have prepaeed a wonderful list of getwawy for the kids . Just remember to bring umbrella due to hot weather, and also raincoat for the wet rides. Enjoy and be safe. Btw I will be going to kl sunway lagoon also. Edited by Ingenius

Legoland, firefly leisure park. Upside down house,  fruit farm, waterfalls, ostrich farm. 

Heard of these places? Are they under the peaceful and safe category, or need be careful area?  :mellow:

the drive from the highlighted parts to legoland can be tiring and tedious...   *dont know where you will be staying .. but assume to be kota tinggi area* 

kota tinggi is prone to flooding.. to be careful around that area btw... tho its usually dec~mar season..  

but nowadays weather siao siao.. so... still be careful i guess 

Most of the places you visiting will have own carpark area . so generally will be quite safe la..  

since you going to be that part...  jade garden seafood not bad... 

can also go hello kitty land...  there got alfresco makan.. not bad also 

Dear bro atrecoord , I have only been to LEGOLAND of the above places you mentioned above. I find it to be safe ,peaceful and not rowdy at all. The drive to LEGOLAND is serene and short also. Can see that you have prepaeed a wonderful list of getwawy for the kids . Just remember to bring umbrella due to hot weather, and also raincoat for the wet rides. Enjoy and be safe. Btw I will be going to kl sunway lagoon also.

ok tks... 

actually it's my wife who planned the places. And i'm trying to find out how easy/safe it is to get around...

yah, think i'll bring my LFC caps to wear for the trip, else sure kanna sunburn big time.

oh, where's sunway lagoon? Near KL?

the drive from the highlighted parts to legoland can be tiring and tedious...   *dont know where you will be staying .. but assume to be kota tinggi area* 

kota tinggi is prone to flooding.. to be careful around that area btw... tho its usually dec~mar season..  

but nowadays weather siao siao.. so... still be careful i guess 

Most of the places you visiting will have own carpark area . so generally will be quite safe la..  

since you going to be that part...  jade garden seafood not bad... 

can also go hello kitty land...  there got alfresco makan.. not bad also 

tks tks...

wife said hotel is about 15 min away from legoland... it's near sentra MRT station... and 45 min away from kota tinggi.

i still need to find out what/where are those places, and how to get around.

some more a bit ambitious, might want to try to see got any Hyundai service centre or stockist, to see if they have original Tucson shark fin antenna, which here in SG nobody has...