JB Crimewatch

Zxcvb

he had only himself to blame for marrying a truly asian and getting divorce in the process [laugh]

I think in the first place maybe Marcus is not even married to the chick. Horny b------d wan to screz young grass and ended up being screz.

↡ Advertisement

I think in the first place maybe Marcus is not even married to the chick. Horny b------d wan to screz young grass and ended up being screz.

yep this is why the 嫩草 wanted to leave 老牛 coz he is still legally husband of his first marriage.

But anyway entertainment scene is very happening one. [laugh]

Boleh Land, really boleh. [rifle][knife]

By Austin Camoens and Nicholas Cheng

The Star/Asia News Network

Friday, Jul 06, 2012

KUALA LUMPUR - Another woman has been brutally attacked in broad daylight at a car park near a hypermarket here.

Nooralida M. Noor was getting into her car at a shopping centre at around 2.50pm on Tuesday when a man forcibly entered her car and slashed her left arm and neck.

Although she fought back and tried shouting, the man pinned her down and warned her "not to be stupid", she said in her Facebook account.

http://www.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne%2BNews...706-357472.html

Supersonic

when a man forcibly entered her car

She should count herself lucky that the man didn't forcibly enter her.

What an insane, ridiculous place JB is. [rolleyes]

She should count herself lucky that the man didn't forcibly enter her.

What an insane, ridiculous place JB is. [rolleyes]

I am in jb now. Where got ridiculous? Oh yeah, my banglos and food here are ridiculously cheapo.

Supersonic

I am in jb now. Where got ridiculous? Oh yeah, my banglos and food here are ridiculously cheapo.

Your life also ridiculously cheapo.

hmmmmm.............. she still want to drive to JB... :o

Robberies happen not only to Singaporean but also local malaysian.

Police, systems and more should be in place and enforce to help prevent.

This incident is like an alarm for all. Making people feel insecured but what to do if you need to travel to JB.. Its Heng or Suay...sigh..

Looks likes Sinkies are getting smarter and harder to rob in Johor Bahru.

Another Singaporean robbed and hurt in JB

Share 0

inShareAsiaOne

Monday, Jul 09, 2012

Another Singaporean became the victim of a robbery in Johor Baru on Thursday night.

The latest incident took place at 10.45pm in Permas Jaya in JB.

The victim, part-time tutor David Lim, 24, told Shin Min Daily News that he had posted an advertisement online to sell his girlfriend's laptop.

An interested buyer had responded to his post and asked to meet him in Johor Bahru.

Three men met Mr Lim and his girlfriend in Johor Bahru, and they examined the laptop.

Mr Lim said: "After talking with the three men for a while, they claimed that they didn't have enough money and wanted us to accompany them to the ATM to withdraw cash."

After Mr Lim agreed and returned to his car, he realised that two of the men had followed them and sat in the back seat. Another man drove the other car.

Along the journey, one of the men suddenly pulled out a knife and placed it against Mr Lim's neck and ordered him to drive to Permas Jaya.

Mr Lim added: "When we were about to arrive there, I had a feeling that they wouldn't let us go so easily.

"So when I was driving past some private houses, I deliberately crashed into the gatepost of one of the houses.

"Then I jumped into the back seat and tussled with them." ( Thanks to SAF!! SAF make you SAFE! )

Several residents in the area initially tried to help Mr Lim, but after the men told them they were the ones being robbed, the residents freed them.

The three men fled the scene.

Mr Lim sustained a 4cm-long knife wound and injuries to his hands and legs.

His girlfriend needed three stitches on her face and mouth

MALACCA - She had travelled on the familiar and quiet Jalan Benteng for the past six months to get to work at Kampung Lapan without any problem.

Tang Mui Choo, 35, had used the village road near Balai Panjang in Malim near here, as she believed it was safer than the main road where traffic was heavier.

But it turned out to be fatal for the clerk when snatch thieves grabbed her handbag from the basket of her motorcycle, causing her to fall and suffer serious injuries.

She died yesterday of heart failure due to the injuries.

The victim's elder brother Tang Ah Jit, 41, was devastated.

"How can the snatch thieves be so cruel? How can they rob and kill an innocent person like my sister?

"Justice must be served," he cried at the Malacca Hospital mortuary yesterday. "I hope the police will arrest the culprits soon.

Ah Jit said his sister, the youngest in the family and an active member of the state St John Ambulance, had been using the village road to work after the family shifted from Balai Panjang to Pokok Mangga.

"We never expected that such a dreadful crime could take place along such a peaceful stretch."

Nearby resident Zainal Abidin was witness to the theft.

"When I rushed to her, she was bleeding from her mouth and ears. I called out to her and asked her name but she could only open her eyes, but could not speak," he said, adding that several neighbours managed to contact Mui Choo's family using her mobile phone and sent her to the hospital.

Zainal said villagers were getting worried lately as several drug addicts had been roaming the area recently.

Deputy CID chief Supt R. Gunarajan urged witnesses to contact the police at 06-284 2222 or the nearest

Even Malaysia Polis can become Dug addicts or Robbers!

KUALA TERENGGANU - Two policemen have been detained for possessing methamphetamine and syabu in Paka, Dungun.

The policemen, a lance corporal and a corporal, were detained at about 2.25am.

Terengganu deputy police chief Senior Asst Comm Datuk Hamzah Mohd Jamil said the policemen, aged 31 and 26, were from the Pahang and Selangor police contingents respectively.

"Acting on a tip-off, we detained both suspects in a Proton Pesona parked in front of a shop.

"Upon inspection, we discovered 6gm of syabu and 27 methamphetamine pills hidden in the boot," he said yesterday.

"Both suspects also tested positive for methamphetamine.

"They have been remanded to facilitate investigations into the matter," he said.

It is learnt that both suspects were also involved in robbery cases in the area.

Looks likes Sinkies are getting smarter and harder to rob in Johor Bahru.

Another Singaporean robbed and hurt in JB

Share 0

inShareAsiaOne

Monday, Jul 09, 2012

Another Singaporean became the victim of a robbery in Johor Baru on Thursday night.

The latest incident took place at 10.45pm in Permas Jaya in JB.

The victim, part-time tutor David Lim, 24, told Shin Min Daily News that he had posted an advertisement online to sell his girlfriend's laptop.

An interested buyer had responded to his post and asked to meet him in Johor Bahru.

Three men met Mr Lim and his girlfriend in Johor Bahru, and they examined the laptop.

Mr Lim said: "After talking with the three men for a while, they claimed that they didn't have enough money and wanted us to accompany them to the ATM to withdraw cash."

After Mr Lim agreed and returned to his car, he realised that two of the men had followed them and sat in the back seat. Another man drove the other car.

Along the journey, one of the men suddenly pulled out a knife and placed it against Mr Lim's neck and ordered him to drive to Permas Jaya.

Mr Lim added: "When we were about to arrive there, I had a feeling that they wouldn't let us go so easily.

"So when I was driving past some private houses, I deliberately crashed into the gatepost of one of the houses.

"Then I jumped into the back seat and tussled with them." ( Thanks to SAF!! SAF make you SAFE! )

Several residents in the area initially tried to help Mr Lim, but after the men told them they were the ones being robbed, the residents freed them.

The three men fled the scene.

Mr Lim sustained a 4cm-long knife wound and injuries to his hands and legs.

His girlfriend needed three stitches on her face and mouth

Smart? This is the most stupid thing to do!...his girlfriend is disfigured in the process....any amount of money can buy back her look? he should knock himself on the wall!

Go to JB at night just want to sell their laptop to a JB residents!!

Sometimes I don't know where some of this ppl put their brain...

Go to JB at night just want to sell their laptop to a JB residents!!

Sometimes I don't know where some of this ppl put their brain...

You got problems with "JB Residents" issit? I am a JB Resident but I dont go around robbing Sinkie. But when I come to Sinkie to work daily many sinkies esp the govt want to rob me.

Smart? This is the most stupid thing to do!...his girlfriend is disfigured in the process....any amount of money can buy back her look? he should knock himself on the wall!

He should count himself lucky his pretty girlfriend is hurt in the mouth! If they met those bumi robbers, sure kena forced gang rape or oral sex. No way they can run. The guy could even had his a-----e ripped. The girl no need to say, up lorry already according to JB history.

As the great Lee Kuan Yew said, JB is a Crime Capital of Asia. Many people think he is bullshixing. I trust him 100%. He is a very smart man to avoid Johor Bahru.

You got problems with "JB Residents" issit? I am a JB Resident but I dont go around robbing Sinkie. But when I come to Sinkie to work daily many sinkies esp the govt want to rob me.

Don't misjudge my comments.

I got no prob with Jb residents,

But lately there is few cases of so call sinkies as u refer us get robbed at JB...

Well good for u if u don't rob others show that all Paikia got heart..

Sgp govt like to rob the sinkies too nt u alone.

But still we stay, work and donate to govt too..

Neutral Newbie

Malaysia safest country in Southeast Asia, 19th in the world

PUTRAJAYA: Malaysia has been recognised as the safest country in Southeast Asia and 19th the world, in the Global Peace Index (GPI) report for 2011, said Home Minister Datuk Seri Hishammuddin Tun Hussein.

He said this was proof of the dedication, commitment and had work of all quarters, specifically the Royal Malaysia Police and related agencies.

"It includes the commitment shown by trained police volunteers from the People's Volunteer Corps (Rela) and Civil Defence Department," he said in a statement here Thursday.

He thanked the police and all the agencies involved for ensuring Malaysians were able to live safely, in peace and harmony.

Besides this, he said, last year, the overall crime index recorded a drop of 11% compared with 2010, way above the targeted 5% reduction.

The index for street crimes recorded a 40% decrease compared with 2009, thus meeting the target set, he said.

He said his ministry was committed to retaining the ranking this year by adopting two strategies, the first, beefing up the police with 14,739 more officers and men to conduct more patrolling activities, particularly in the "hot" areas of Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Johor and Penang.

The rest of the states would get 24,000 additional personnel in all, he said.

The second strategy, he said, was to strengthen the Community Policing progamme by getting members of the public including from residents associations to participate in crime prevention programmes.

The initiative includes the 4-Personnel Patrolling Team in the "hot" areas as well as Sabah and Sarawak.

"Under the programme, police personnel will conduct patrols together with Rela and Civil Defence Department volunteers in selected areas to reduce the crime rate and in the process ensure that the people feel the presence of the police," he said. - Bernama

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=...&sec=nation

↡ Advertisement