JB Crimewatch

Zxcvb

Like that JB still can go or not? Or must jio one group of Malay friends to go in together?

Answer this qn... Do you think johoreans like Singaporeans?

If no, join me.. Don't spur their economy to save abit of $$

If yes, Gd luck.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

If yes, Gd luck.

i kana before...the commoners are ok.....those executives and higher dont like SGians unless relatives ( sometime relative also they can suan). I kana from an executive who said Sgians are the the cause of why Johore is the most expensive state in MY. No panchan wan.....thry said all! I countered....then should just break the causeway and 2nd link.....MY no need to come Singapore, Singapore wont go JB....fair and square! Lets see who die 1st! She forgot there are so many Malaysian working in SG holding PR/EP or WP.......

Supercharged

If yes, Gd luck.

they like or not I dunno lah... i go for work only...

Turbocharged

http://www.nst.com.my/node/92380

NUSAJAYA: A 41-year-old lorry driver was shot dead by a man at the compound of a block of flats in Taman Tan Sri Yaacob, Skudai at 11.30pm last night.

Nusajaya police chief Superintendent Noor Hashim Mohamad said the dead victim, K. Kirubanandan was shot at close range at least five times by the suspect, who drove a four wheel drive vehicle.

"The victim had parked his motorcycle after returning home from a nearby shop and the suspect was waiting for him beneath the block of flats. The suspect drove a four wheel drive vehicle.

"At least five shots were fired. Police found five 9mm bullet casings at the location," Hashim said today.

He said Kirubanandan sustained gunshot wounds to his head and body.

Police were notified of the incident by a member of the public.

Kirubanandan's remains were later brought to the Sultanah Aminah Hospital.

"The case is being investigated under Section 302 of the Penal Code for murder. Police are still investigating the motive of the murder,"said Hashim, adding that the victim was a father of three who works as a lorry driver in Singapore.

• Praise 2

Personally i wont step into JB

I think it is too dangerous and why go knowing that sg cars and humans are the targeted group, if wanna go, i think take bus is the safest or for some, if partner is a local, then at least wont venture to the wrong place

I have not been there for more than 20 years and gonna stay that way

• Praise 3

Turbocharged

http://www.thestar.com.my/News/Nation/2015/07/23/Student-on-bus-assaulted-by-group-of-youths/

A GROUP of youths, believed to be high on drugs, assaulted a student in a bus on Sunday, China Press reported.

Teh Kian Wei, 17, said the group of about 10 in their early 20s approached him and his female friend (not girlfriend) on the bus they were travelling in from Batu Pahat back to his house in Pontian, Johor, telling them to “go back to China”.

He said they were on their way home at around 7.15pm after watching a movie at a mall in Batu Pahat.

“We were seated in the last row when the youths boarded the bus.

“They told us that this place was their ‘territory’ and asked us to go back to China,” he said.

Despite ignoring them, Teh said the group punched and kicked him.

“One of them even used an iron ring to hit me,” he said.

He also added that he suffered bruises on his back, shoulder and ears.

Teh said the bus conductor, who tried to intervene, was threatened.

“They told the conductor they would beat him up too if he didn’t mind his own business,” he said.

He added that his watch and a smartphone worth a total of about RM2,000 was snatched from him.

The driver later sent Teh to a police station to lodge a report and to a government clinic for treatment.

Supercharged

http://www.thestar.com.my/News/Nation/2015/07/23/Student-on-bus-assaulted-by-group-of-youths/

A GROUP of youths, believed to be high on drugs, assaulted a student in a bus on Sunday, China Press reported.

Teh Kian Wei, 17, said the group of about 10 in their early 20s approached him and his female friend (not girlfriend) on the bus they were travelling in from Batu Pahat back to his house in Pontian, Johor, telling them to “go back to China”.

He said they were on their way home at around 7.15pm after watching a movie at a mall in Batu Pahat.

Stay in Pontian and travel an hour plus to BP to see movie ? Might as well go Bukit Indah or Taman U to watch movie..... [:/]

• Praise 1

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/shop-owner-murdered-taman-pelangi-071650601.html

Shop owner murdered at Taman Pelangi JB

By Halim Said | New Straits Times – 57 minutes ago

JOHOR BARU: A 35-year old shop owner was shot dead at the parking lot of Giant Taman Pelangi at 9.25pm last night when he was unloading groceries into his car.

The victim died on the spot when he was shot at a close range to the left shoulder.

Johor Baru South district police chief Assistant Commissioner Sulaiman Salleh confirmed the shooting.

He said police are still hunting for the suspect, who is still at large.

"We have formed a special investigation team to locate the suspect and investigate the motive behind the crime," he said.

He added the victim's body was sent to the Sultanah Aminah Hospital for a post-mortem.

The case is investigated under Section 302 of the Penal Code for murder.

• Praise 2

shot at close range ... more like revenge or murder instead of random robbery

Capital city hit man quotes RM.500 for one life, RM.2K for handicap limp displacement :a-no:

• Praise 1

The high cost of living is cause by thier malaysians working in singapore. Hence the higher spending ability.

Sporean's spending over the weekends is definately not the cause.

They are just plain jealous......very sore that we are earning a lot more than them. [laugh]

i kana before...the commoners are ok.....those executives and higher dont like SGians unless relatives ( sometime relative also they can suan). I kana from an executive who said Sgians are the the cause of why Johore is the most expensive state in MY. No panchan wan.....thry said all! I countered....then should just break the causeway and 2nd link.....MY no need to come Singapore, Singapore wont go JB....fair and square! Lets see who die 1st! She forgot there are so many Malaysian working in SG holding PR/EP or WP.......

• Praise 2

i always find it amsuing that this sort of statement keep appearing time and time again.

Do you know that thousand of students travel to/fro everyday to Singapore just to get a decent education.

Children as young as P1 or P2 travelling ALONE....going through customs immigration all by themselves.

This has been going on far longer than your 20 years exile from Jbee.

And yet i see grown-up adults claiming over the causeway is like the most dangerous place on earth......its quite sad how pampered and ignorant some singaporeans can be.

Personally i wont step into JB

I think it is too dangerous and why go knowing that sg cars and humans are the targeted group, if wanna go, i think take bus is the safest or for some, if partner is a local, then at least wont venture to the wrong place

I have not been there for more than 20 years and gonna stay that way

↡ Advertisement