JB Crimewatch

Zxcvb

i always find it amsuing that this sort of statement keep appearing time and time again.

Do you know that thousand of students travel to/fro everyday to Singapore just to get a decent education.

Children as young as P1 or P2 travelling ALONE....going through customs immigration all by themselves.

This has been going on far longer than your 20 years exile from Jbee.

And yet i see grown-up adults claiming over the causeway is like the most dangerous place on earth......its quite sad how pampered and ignorant some singaporeans can be.

To each his own, nothing to be amused about here

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

i always find it amsuing that this sort of statement keep appearing time and time again.

Do you know that thousand of students travel to/fro everyday to Singapore just to get a decent education.

Children as young as P1 or P2 travelling ALONE....going through customs immigration all by themselves.

This has been going on far longer than your 20 years exile from Jbee.

And yet i see grown-up adults claiming over the causeway is like the most dangerous place on earth......its quite sad how pampered and ignorant some singaporeans can be.

It's a personal choice really. I too find it amusing to see grown-up adults claiming they are so experienced visiting JB, only to come back crying about being robbed and having their cars stolen. It's quite sad how pampered and ignorant some Singaporeans can be.

• Praise 2

Actually can go jb safely la, just drive to shopping centre, stay with the crowd, and in hotel . Don't walk along the street especially at the few notorious places. Use steering wheel lock and whatever to deter car thieves. Lastly, don't flaunt. But if still get robbed, life is more important, just give them what they want.

• Praise 4

The high cost of living is cause by thier malaysians working in singapore. Hence the higher spending ability.

Sporean's spending over the weekends is definately not the cause.

They are just plain jealous......very sore that we are earning a lot more than them. [laugh]

jbrean look at you sporean very pitiful too, all squeezed in a pressure cooker, earn more but stay inside pigeon hole, pack in mrt & bus, all your hard earned go to a cage, transport & petrol. For them, they eat the same, they drive around even to 700 km away within their country, breathe all the fresh air, spacious, cheap petrol, huge supermarket, fast internet & mobile, wide highway.

Crime? Spore is not lower. Education? They are as educated in this internet world, you can see as many Malaysian working in china & oversea or even more than sporean. Medical? Cheap & good, go Melaka & penang, many foreigners are there for medical.

Many more, compare the quality of living, not by money.

What happen they bomb down the 2 causeway? What happen they build a nuclear plant next to tuas?

You think they will not? They already kind enough to supply water for last 50 yrs.

Be grateful.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Once again. We are being drilled into our head that technology will help to safeguard our car, and to combat such thefts, more complex technology will be use. i always use my key to turn-lock the door. Double lock it.

• Praise 3

Seems like carrying a sling bag isn't safe either.

but she didn't wear over the body, just holding it.

shows that the snatcher can happen any time any crowded place that you least expected.

Turbocharged

"This is a video of a theft case that happened at the Petronas petrol station in Mahkota Cheras. The female driver in the video was the victim who lost her purse in this incident. You can see from the video that a suspicious motorcyclist with a black-white striped helmet wandering around the petrol station for a few minutes. Later, the suspect told the victim that the car tire has insufficient air. So, the victim drove to the station for filling air. It’s no wonder the suspect took advantage to steal her purse while she was filling air to the tire. Please always be careful and beware of your surroundings. Please remember to lock your vehicle even if it’s just a few minutes."

Turbocharged

Once again, pls remind your wife, gf, mother, grandmother, aunties to be extra cautious with their bags while across the causeway. Just take 1 second to have your bag taken. Also your huge smartphone, don't put it on the table while eating.

Supercharged

Stay in Pontian and travel an hour plus to BP to see movie ? Might as well go Bukit Indah or Taman U to watch movie..... [:/]

Probably no direct bus service to those two places.

My cousin kena once in a carpark in JB.  Someone pointed a knife at him and he surrendered his wallet to him. 

I always wear slippers with old t-shirt, bermuda and a plastic watch when I go JB.

Correct me if I am wrong, seem like there is a pattern.

The MY robbers and snatch thief seem to like to target Chinese women.

Turbocharged

http://www.nst.com.my/news/2016/04/137950/three-armed-criminals-killed-shootout-police-video

JOHOR BARU: Three armed criminals were killed in a shoot out with police near a traffic light intersection in Jalan Permas Utara, here this evening.

In the 5.45pm incident, policemen gave chase to the suspects, aged between 22 and 25 before there was an exchange of fire that occurred during rush hour traffic.

Johor police chief Datuk Wan Ahmad Najmuddin Mohd said except for the three dead men, nobody else was hurt in the shoot out. Police are sweeping the crime scene for evidence.

Bullet casings were scattered on the road.

"A police team noticed something amiss with the three men, who were in a Toyota Camry. The police followed the suspects from Jalan Permas 1 and a chase ensued when the suspects attempted to flee," he said when met at the scene.

He said the three men were cornered after a 4km car chase. Police asked the three suspects to step out of their car, but two of the suspects armed with semi-automatic handguns fired shots towards the police.

"There was an exchange of fire which led to two of the suspects being shot dead.

The third suspect died on the way to the hospital," he said.

Wan Ahmad said initial investigations revealed that the armed suspects were believed to be robbers targetting a cash-in-transit opportunity, such as delivery vehicles exiting banks with bags of money or personnel doing their rounds to replenish Automated Teller Machines (ATMs).

• Praise 1