JB Crimewatch

Zxcvb

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2017/12/18/horrified-by-jb-murder-malaysians-urge-quick-action/

PETALING JAYA: Social media users urged the authorities to quickly apprehend the suspects who murdered a man at a busy petrol station in Johor Baru on Sunday night.

On Facebook, Che Wan Esah hoped the police would catch the culprits soon while Cl Ho urged the authorities to put the culprits in jail for at least 30 years.

“This is murder with intent,” he said.

On Sunday (Dec 17), four men in a white BMW attacked a man in a Volkswagen Polo while he was checking his tyres at a busy petrol station along Jalan Sri Pelangi in Taman Pelangi, Johor.

The assailants were said to have stabbed the victim on his left chest, and he collapsed.

They then got into their car and ran over him twice, then threw firecrackers on the ground before fleeing the scene.

Anne Usha said she hoped justice would be served on the men who attacked the victim at the petrol station.

“Please bring justice. Too much murdering and revenge. Do they have a conscience?” she said.

Cale Ng said that going by the video captured by netizens, it was clear evidence that the victim was murdered.

“It should not take long to get those arrested and (for) justice to take place," he said, adding that this was what the people wanted.

Sally Low also urged the authorities to apprehend the suspects.

“PDRM (Royal Malaysia Police) (should) get them and (serve) the death penalty.

“They don’t deserve to live in this world … cruel,” she said.

Felyn Wong also called on social media users to track down the BMW car to find the owner of the car, but urged them to stay safe too.

Police have classified the case as murder. Those with information can contact the state police hotline at 07-2212999.

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

Be careful when u visit JB, u may get rob!

But

Bolehland is still way safer than some country that looks 'safe' but its people gets rob every sec!

:D

Edited by Aaronlkl
  • Praise 1

(edited)

yup. i don't even dare to walk on the street at night in US and UK/Europe ... even during day must be extra careful

absolutely don't dare to take subway or train after night fall ...like the i.am.legend movie ... lol

But

Bolehland is still way safer than some country that looks 'safe' but its people gets rob every sec!

Edited by Wt_know

yup. i don't even dare to walk on the street at night in US and UK/Europe ... even during day must be extra careful

absolutely don't dare to take subway or train after night fall ...like the i.am.legend movie ... lol

Bro u missing my pt la.. Think harder u will get wat I meant. :D

(edited)

got it ... at least no physical harm ... LOL

my point is JB is not as "peril" as amdk land ... hehe

But

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

why would they use SG plate...

Because they make people think sg is safe people

But actually got trick

Like this

post-25827-0-66611200-1530331142_thumb.jpeg

• Praise 4