JB Crimewatch

Zxcvb

park at road side to save parking money?

even there is no valuable expose ...

splate car is target for smash window

better park in shopping mall carpark

post-7984-0-02742400-1548546561_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/seven-nabbed-by-malaysia-police-after-ransom-paid-for-release-of-kidnapped-sporean

KUALA LUMPUR - Malaysian police have arrested seven men believed to be involved in the kidnapping of a Singapore vegetable trader in Gelang Patah in southern Johor.

The men were arrested after his family paid a ransom of RM1 million (S$331,000) to the kidnappers, The Malaysian Insight news site reported on Tuesday (Feb 5), quoting Johor police chief Mohd Khalil Mohd Kader.

The businessman, who was in his 50s, was allegedly kidnapped on Jan 27. He was not named. The family paid the ransom on Jan 31 and he was released a day later, the report said.

Police recovered several weapons and part of the ransom money in the operation to nab the suspects, The Malaysian Insight said.

• Praise 6

Money lost never mind.

Important is the guy come back safely.

Yes..coming home safely more important than the million. Thumb up for the Malaysia police force.

The is a genuine kidnap case not your so call auto lock kidnap,

• Praise 7

Yes..coming home safely more important than the million. Thumb up for the Malaysia police force.

The is a genuine kidnap case not your so call auto lock kidnap,

Edited by Sdf4786k

veggie trader good profit.

And now, IRAS will audit all the trader taxes avoidance

Am I right to say that most of these kidnapping (be it in Malaysia or other countries) are usually targeted attacks rather than kidnapping some random person off the street? 

Am I right to say that most of these kidnapping (be it in Malaysia or other countries) are usually targeted attacks rather than kidnapping some random person off the street?

of course la

else how to lion open big mouth no $1M no talk ...

https://www.nst.com.my/news/nation/2019/02/459078/mum-it-broke-my-heart-see-her-body

KUANTAN: The tied-up, mutilated body of an 11-year-old girl was discovered by villagers in an oil palm plantation at Kampung Tanjung Medang Hilir, Pekan, on Saturday.

The remains of Siti Masyitah Ibrahim, who had been missing since Jan 30, were in a shocking condition as she had been decapitated and some of her internal organs were missing.

The girl’s parents — Ibrahim Ali, 39 and Zaleha Abdullah, 35 — were informed of the 5pm discovery, and they rushed to the scene to identify their missing daughter.

“It broke my heart to see my daughter’s body. Her hands and legs are tied, and her head is severed.

“We searched for her in the same area 11 days ago, but she was not there,” Zaleha said.

The mother said she was able to make a positive identification based on the blue dress which Siti Masyitah was wearing the day she disappeared.

At 5pm on Jan 30, Zaleha said Siti Masyitah had asked her for RM1 so that she could buy something at a shop, and promised to return home as soon as possible.

“She said she would return home early. That was the last time I saw her.

“I lodged a report at the Pekan police station on the same day.

“With the help of villagers, we mounted a search around the village every day for the past eleven days.

“I prayed for her return… It broke my heart to see her mutilated body yesterday (Saturday). Who is the heartless person who did this to my child?”

Siti Masyitah, the third of four siblings, was described as jovial.

“Why did they kill my daughter?

“What did she do to deserve such cruelty? What was her sin?” Zaleha said.

Villager Mohd Rosli Mat Rasat, 38, said he was among the first to arrive at the place after being told by a friend that Siti Masyitah’s body had been discovered.

“(Over the past 11 days), we looked for her all over the village, as well as at the place where she was found.

“I suspect she was killed elsewhere and dumped in the oil palm plantation,” he said, adding that nothing like this had ever happened in the village.

State Criminal Investigation Department chief Datuk Othman Nayan said a post-mortem on Siti Masyitah’s body would shed light on allegations that she could be a victim of an organ-trafficking syndicate.

He said the post-mortem would be conducted at Tengku Ampuan Afzan Hospital (HTAA) today.

He said police received a report about the discovery of a body believed to be the remains of a girl near bushes at 4.25pm on Saturday.

“The body was found not far from an oil palm plantation and about 200m from the Pekan-Paloh Hinai main road. The area where the body was found is surrounded by bushes and is secluded.

“The body was found lying face down. We have sent the remains to HTAA’s Forensics Department for a post-mortem. Policemen did not find weapons in the area,” he said.

While her family believed that Siti Masyitah might have been a victim of a human organ-trafficking syndicate as her hands and legs were tied, police are waiting for the outcome of the post-mortem today.

Pekan police chief Superintendent Amran Sidek said further updates on Siti Masyitah’s death would be available after the post-mortem.

“I have received information on the case, but I cannot comment on the cause of death.

“Let’s wait for the forensic report,” he said.

A police source said they were investigating various angles of the case.

The source said the post-mortem results would be crucial to determine if the missing organs had been eaten by animals or harvested by an organ-trafficking syndicate, or if the victim was raped.

The source also said it would determine when she was killed.

Turbocharged

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2019/08/15/chinese-national-withdraws-rm90k-from-bank-loses-it-in-car-break-in

JOHOR BARU: A Chinese national has lost thousands of ringgit after his car was broken into in broad daylight on Thursday (Aug 15) here.

Iskandar Puteri OCPD Asst Comm Dzulkhairi Mukhtar said that the incident took place at about noon at a parking lot near a restaurant in Nusa Bestari.

"The victim had withdrawn RM90, 000 from a bank in Taman Bukit Indah for staff salary before the incident.

"He then placed the cash in a laptop bag and put it in his car boot before going for a drink at a restaurant nearby, " ACP Dzulkhairi said in a statement.

He added the victim then found the right side of the car's back mirror shattered when he returned.

"The laptop bag containing the cash also went missing, " he said.

ACP Dzulkhairi said that the case is being investigated under Section 379 of the Penal Code for theft.

Turbocharged

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2019/08/15/venesa-devi

JOHOR BARU: A businessman was attacked by a group of eight men armed with sticks after he accidentally knocked into the car of one of the suspects.

Johor Baru South OCPD Asst Comm Shahrurinain Jais said that the 44-year-old victim was driving along Jalan Sutera to look for a restaurant to dine with his family when he accidentally knocked on the side mirror of another vehicle.

“The owner of the car was outraged by the incident and attacked the victim with seven other friends.

“The suspect hit the victim’s car with a stick several times, forcing him to go out of the vehicle where he was attacked by a group of men, ” ACP Shahrurinain said in a statement on Thursday (Aug 15).

He added that the victim suffered injuries on the head, left hand and at the back of his body as a result of the attack.

“A police patrol team that was monitoring the area spotted the incident and intervened before it escalated further, ” he said.

He added that the car owner who started the brawl was arrested to assist in investigations, but said that the other suspects managed to escape.

ACP Shahrurinain said that the case is being investigated under Section 148 of the Penal Code for rioting with weapons.

obviously kena tagged and marked all the way from the bank [sly]

"The victim had withdrawn RM90, 000 from a bank in Taman Bukit Indah for staff salary before the incident.

obviously kena tagged and marked all the way from the bank [sly]

He had withdrew $90k from bank, knowing the condition of social security there and he still took it so lightly to go around looking for food and drink with that huge sum of cash with him, I can only say he is naive and stupid. Edited by Ct3833

https://mothership.sg/2019/09/jb-city-square-kidnap/

Man arrested for allegedly trying to kidnap toddler at Johor Bahru City Square

The mall is frequented by Singaporeans.

A 35-year-old man has been arrested in Johor Bahru after he allegedly tried to take a toddler away from her parents while right in front of them.

The mall the incident happened is frequented by Singaporeans as it is just beside the Causeway.

Man claimed he was the toddler’s father

According to China Press, the man, wearing a black t-shirt and a black cap, approached the parents and claimed that he was the father of the three-year-old girl.

The incident reportedly happened at Johor Bahru City Square on Sep. 9, at around 5:30pm.

Naturally, the parents refused.

But the man continued to loiter around, and kept staring at the family.

Creeped out by the man’s actions, the parents then called the police.

But when police arrived at the scene, the man had already fled in a grey Proton Persona.

The parents then filed a police report at around 6:25pm.

A picture of the man and the police report were later uploaded to Facebook to appeal for the public’s help in identifying him.

Arrested a few days later

The man, whose English name was revealed to be Tony, was arrested on Friday, Sep. 13, at around 3pm.

China Press reported that he tested negative for drugs, and did not have any criminal record.

“Lost control of himself”

According to Johor Bahru South district police chief Shahurinain Jais, after the man was arrested, he denied that he was part of any kidnapping rings, and claimed he had lost control of himself momentarily due to family-related stress.

The man also claimed his Vietnamese wife had taken their two children with her back to Vietnam, and left him a huge amount of debt.

That was why he had wanted to take someone else’s child home with him, he told the police.

The man will be detained till Tuesday, Sep. 17, to assist in investigations.

• Praise 3

Walau

Only things missing are a black mask and an umbrella.

Sounds like someone losing marbles soon. Imagine claiming to be the child's dad to the child's real parents.

Hope he gets the help needed otherwise not so good to have missing kid or kiddos incident taking place.

Just my tots 

Safe ride 

Cheers 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2