Singaporeans lose jobs to FTs

Scion

Just walk in one of the companies in changi biz park and do a check, you will know if numbers add up correctly.  To balance this number,  you need to include all living Singaporean.  Haha

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

2 hours ago, Victor68 said:

Just walk in one of the companies in changi biz park and do a check, you will know if numbers add up correctly.  To balance this number,  you need to include all living Singaporean.  Haha

I think you meant all working age adults and looking for jobs for 25 weeks. Thats what I was told is the cutoff point for adults looking for jobs. Else after 25 weeks, u no longer looking for work due to one reason or another.

• Praise 1

Just hire on contract basis lo. 

• Praise 1

On 9/13/2019 at 8:23 AM, Sdf4786k said:

The seasonally adjusted unemployment rate for Singaporeans climbed for the third consecutive quarter to 3.3 per cent in June, up from 3.2 per cent in March.

For residents - Singaporeans and permanent residents combined - the rate was 3.1 per cent in June, up from 3 per cent in March, while the overall rate was stable at 2.2 per cent in June.

so adding the non-sg actually lowers the unemployment rate. 😨

even though..

locals could be doing temp jobs. or resorting to being under employed

removed from the stats eventually after not finding jobs.

also... i wonder if the spouses of the non locals were added... cos it effects the stats even further. 

• Praise 1

9 hours ago, Victor68 said:

Drive past mbfc, Alexandra distripark, fusionopolis etc at lunchtime... All follow cbp pattern

• Praise 1

Today ST reports on population although very vague, it confirms Singaporeans are foreigners now in our own land. Every other person you meet on the street is likely not local. Actually, we should be interested to know, beside construction and domestic workers, the total work force that are not local vs local. I won't be surprise we are out numbered from my observation in most office buildings. 

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Victor68 said:

Today ST reports on population although very vague, it confirms Singaporeans are foreigners now in our own land. Every other person you meet on the street is likely not local. Actually, we should be interested to know, beside construction and domestic workers, the total work force that are not local vs local. I won't be surprise we are out numbered from my observation in most office buildings. 

I don't understand why people complain so much as if like they themselves are not responsible.

I like to gently remind you all, the simple truth is thank you for trusting us to screw you for another 50 years.

Kee Chiu if you support.

• Praise 2

On 9/14/2019 at 3:37 PM, Karoon said:

Drive past mbfc, Alexandra distripark, fusionopolis etc at lunchtime... All follow cbp pattern

fusionopolis has more diverse foreign talents than CBP, I have been in CBP for years, we call that place black sea. 

I do hope Dr Tan in the com8ng rally can provide real solid numbers to show what these datas are not able to show what we actually experiencing on the ground

4 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

I do hope Dr Tan in the com8ng rally can provide real solid numbers to show what these datas are not able to show what we actually experiencing on the ground

they will tell u figure correct lah.. you don experience same on ground becos Sg are driving PHV while FT took over their place mah.. they on the road mah.. not at those biz parks...

• Sad 1
  • Haha! 1

https://www.strategygroup.gov.sg/files/media-centre/publications/population-in-brief-2019.pdf

Citizen                       3.5m

PR                              0.5m

Non-residents          1.7m

Edited by Davidtch
  • Praise 1

2 hours ago, Davidtch said:

https://www.strategygroup.gov.sg/files/media-centre/publications/population-in-brief-2019.pdf

Citizen                       3.5m

PR                              0.5m

Non-residents          1.7m

Thank you for floating up the same numbers to me. Questions. Citizen of 3.5 M all local or? PR + Non-residents of 2.2 M include those travelling daily into Singapore from JB, those on social passes or whatever passes? Student passes all strictly students and include S or whatever passes? And of course the famous CECA also included? 

Thank you for floating up the same numbers to me. Questions. Citizen of 3.5 M all local or? PR + Non-residents of 2.2 M include those travelling daily into Singapore from JB, those on social passes or whatever passes? Student passes all strictly students and include S or whatever passes? And of course the famous CECA also included? 

Non-residents excludes citizen and PR.

It will be good idea if you read the report.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

43 minutes ago, Davidtch said:

Non-residents excludes citizen and PR.

It will be good idea if you read the report.

Did I ask you this question on non residents? 

8 hours ago, Davidtch said:

About 21k new citizen.  Can affect GE?

U must understand that along with these folks are baggage as well like their old folks who load up the medical resources 

these may not necessarily be 21000 billionaires . Billion hairs maybe.. just be careful what you wish for.

Edited by Sdf4786k
↡ Advertisement