Questions about i30 aircon

Yagami85

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

im driving a hyundai i30

recently i find out that when i park my car with aircon and engine on after about 15mins i feel that the temperature in my car become higher meaning getting hotter with the same degree set

and also my thermometer indicator (not sure what that is call) for the car went up higher too. but once i start to drive cold air start to blow out again and the thermometer went back to normal

cause last time i dont think got this issue at all cause i park my car and leave aircon and engine on the aircon still cold after 30 mins or more

please advise

sorry for the noob question

haha [rolleyes]

Edited by Yagami85
↡ Advertisement

1st Gear

Did you select air circulate in cabin or outside intake?

What could cause your aircon temp to go up is probably if you static idling and choose the outside intake where hot air from engine was being drawn in.

Neutral Newbie

Did you select air circulate in cabin or outside intake?

What could cause your aircon temp to go up is probably if you static idling and choose the outside intake where hot air from engine was being drawn in.

i selected air circulate in cabin. so i believe the reason is not because of that?

thanks for the reply [:)]

Neutral Newbie

check your radiator water and fan if there are water or working..

how to check radiator water and fan?

sorry i noob [laugh]

Never mind.

Go petrol station.

Tell the pump attendant you want to top up radiator coolent.

They will top up for you. If you prefer, buy a bottle of distilled water n get the pump attendant to top up for you.

They know how to do it, don't worry, it's free labour.

Neutral Newbie

Never mind.

Go petrol station.

Tell the pump attendant you want to top up radiator coolent.

They will top up for you. If you prefer, buy a bottle of distilled water n get the pump attendant to top up for you.

They know how to do it, don't worry, it's free labour.

hmm anyway not because of the coolant cause i check still got water inside.

thank you :D

if under warranty go back to KOMOCO to let them check and replace a new one. Do it fast in case the warranty expires. But KOMOCO will tell u its normal.

It is either your radiator fan is not working or that the thermostat controlling the on/off of the radiator fan isn't working.

Book an appointment with Komoco (or any other reputable workshop) and the fix should be straightforward.

Supersonic

Could be normal in hyundai car? [:/] I sit in my cousin hyundai, i also feel that the air-con take very long to become cold on a hot day or the air-con not very cold.

Neutral Newbie

if under warranty go back to KOMOCO to let them check and replace a new one. Do it fast in case the warranty expires. But KOMOCO will tell u its normal.

eh replace new one?

u know replace wad?

[rolleyes]

haha thanks

Neutral Newbie

Could be normal in hyundai car? [:/] I sit in my cousin hyundai, i also feel that the air-con take very long to become cold on a hot day or the air-con not very cold.

hmm not normal at all

and my question not because my aircon take very cold or aircon not very cold

haha [:)]

The cooling coil is too near to the exhaust manifold, the fan is also not strong enough therefore it will turn warm slowly, my matrix is like that too.

1st Gear
(edited)

Idle rpm too low?

Or aircon simply not powderful enough at low rpm?

Edited by Gee