Hit & Run & Caught

Shor

- Just back from insurance co . They help me pursuit the claim.

- They said if the motorcyclist reported and he lied, the case most likely will be 50/50.

- My intention is to let the said motorcyclist taste his own medicine because he was damn fkkkkk attitude.

- I can move on like bro above mentioned, but the tulan-ness is yet to dissolve.

- How can someone bump at you and shouted at you, I didn't even yet to say a word.

- Think I wait for the TP to write to me.

- I ask for his particular, he said, I no handphone, no money, no wrk.....etc , so bopian, I only snap his motor.

Thanks all bros for the suggestions....................... Although it's minor, at least a gesture showing sorry......

Rear bumper

Rear light

do you have a video cam in your car?

if you do, replacement of the entire rear bumper is at least 3k plus downtime of 2 days

total repair cost will come up to over 3k easily if you went back to distributor

if you can 100% claim from him, kindly do help everybody and inflate the claims as much as possible

such riders shouldn't be on the road!

↡ Advertisement

do you have a video cam in your car?

if you do, replacement of the entire rear bumper is at least 3k plus downtime of 2 days

total repair cost will come up to over 3k easily if you went back to distributor

if you can 100% claim from him, kindly do help everybody and inflate the claims as much as possible

such riders shouldn't be on the road!

no cam installed.

I see how the insurance co. reflect to me.

Let you guys know! [mad]

u got take down his particulars? tis kind of attitude will make me claim the s--t out of his insurance...

u got take down his particulars? tis kind of attitude will make me claim the s--t out of his insurance...

He did not want to give me anything particulars... got just his motor plate

When did police charge for police report??? Survey fee $300??? IDAC is free leh. When is it possible to claim lose of usage???

Want to claim also must go for proper claim, dont inflat the claims and make urself in trouble.

bolehland polis charges rm3OO/=per accident report [cool]

But even with car cam and imo sufficient evidence then liklihood of positive outcome is doubtful as adrianli has shown iirc.

sad.. but true.... [:(]

(edited)

Ya it's chickensheet matter. But his attitude really pissed me.... no sense of Apologetics. Even though the accident is minor, he caused it at least a sorry..... but nothing from him, he shouted, so minor only, I got no $$$ to pay you, if you want go report lor ( I didn't even said anything yet )

I undestand your feeling bro.... my car was hit by this uncle driving a COE Merz and kns, he can still argue that my car reversed and hit his car. I dont want to argue so much and wanted to change particular but he refuse and trying to drive away. I blocked his car and got chance to take a few photo of his car very close to my car + him standing beside his car (can see his face clearly). Wanted to use this photo to claim the damage but damn busy until I almost forget liao...

I meant, the damage was minor, just 2 screw size hole on my bonnet which I can easily put a sticker to cover it but what I cannnot stand is his attitide.... Any brother can advise whether the claim is possible after 2 mths? with only photos as evidents??

Edited by Tigershark1976

(edited)

Bros, I need Advice. Yesterday while waiting traffic light, a motorcycle zig zag passed my vehicle and I heard a loud knock.

He didn't even gesture to apologize and fled off my sight.

I stay my vision on him and finally I "caught" him on the forth traffic light. I wind down my window asking him to park at the next car park and I still yet to check how serious the knock was.

When I came down of my car, he went to see the rear, the first word from him is......... "Wah Lau, like that so minor ONLY, you chased me like crazy, Anyway I got no money to pay , if you want, you go report...."

I did not even said anything yet and yet to inspect how serious. I admit, it's just 2 scratches, one is about 10cm, the other is more serious, the paint work gone. At this point, I was damn furious, not because of the scratches, it's because of his blardy attitude.

Now I need some advice.......

I had already make a Police report, TP report and my insurance co. report. Next, I do not have his particular because he did not co operate, so I just snap his motor license plate.

- You advice me to claim third party?

- Will he be summon by the Authority?

- Can I pursuit by charging him to court ( His arrogant riding causing Havoc on road )? His attitude really sucks big time!

Kindly input if there are better solution, thanks all!!!

From the other thread on CHC to this thread.....sigh...that is life.

OK...TS do u feel any pain on your limbs, neck or recurrance headache lately after the accident. Pay your GP/hospital a visit. No harm to go for a check up. Keep your bill/MC etc. [lipsrsealed]

Edited by Kopites

(edited)

no cam installed.

I see how the insurance co. reflect to me.

Let you guys know! [mad]

All the best dude, [thumbsup][thumbsup]

keep us updated ;)

Edited by Bigbadguy

TS case a bit tough even have car cam, normally we only install at the front, his case is from the back, unless install both front and back.

From the other thread on CHC to this thread.....sigh...that is life.

OK...TS do u feel any pain on your limbs, neck or recurrance headache lately after the accident. Pay your GP/hospital a visit. No harm to go for a check up. Keep your bill/MC etc. [lipsrsealed]

No pain lar bro.... only heart a little pain, can go see doctor to claim for this? LOL

If I will you....I break his farking mirror and ask him to go report...

violent in sg dun work lar bro

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Some bros don't understand that TS has reported this incident as hit-and-run, which even if the motorbiker did not report, there is a chance that TS's insurance still can claim the biker's insurance without notifying the biker.

anyway, can TS show the bike plate and model? Least any of us meet him on the road with this same incident.

Edited by Holysniper

you can try to put up a third party claim. but, if that fellow did not report, think his insurance company would not entertain.

i had a similar cases, but that lowlee fellow bo chap and did not report, even though i show him the picture and also left a note on his widescreen previous night.

i did warn him not to park his lowlee at the same place, but he still park it there. i did try SUPERGLUE on his door keyhole, but seems not working. now he do not drive the lowlee, but motorcycle. i know his vehicle number and soon i will...............................

If he had hit your vehicle previously, it's probably an accident.

Your action is that of a criminal nature. :angry:

↡ Advertisement