Anyone Has Any Experience with the This Car

Escksu

Turbocharged
This was the only front-wheel-drive vehicle made by Lotus. Every model made since the M100 Elan, such as the Lotus Elise, has been rear-wheel drive.

The M100 Elan's cornering performance was undeniable (on release the Elan was described by Autocar magazine as "the quickest point to point car available"). Press reaction was not uniformly positive, as some reviewers found the handling too secure and predictable compared to a rear-wheel-drive car. However, the Elan's rigid chassis minimised roll through the corners and has led to its description as 'the finest front wheel drive [car] bar none'.[4] Unlike the naturally aspirated version, the turbocharged SE received power steering as standard, as well as tyres with a higher ZR speed rating.[5]

Original 0-100 was 6.5 seconds, and sounds like some nifty improvements, so may be quicker now....

Should be a really really fun car

Be ready to drive all the way unless COE maintaines high till 2019, Also insurance only cover 3rd party claim, so you have to avoid accident at all cost (Unless its the other party fault)

Car is old and rare, so parts can be hard to come by, So be prepare to wait for spare parts if anything goes,

either people like it or hate it..cos driving convertible , it actually means mentally getting a harsh comment from buggers or nice going..from lovers.. the world is out there..no prob..u got china..rite? haha..i dunno u might want to rewire the car..cos 10 years copper already harden.. my second hand bike was a horrific knock on the wallet... same things happen to houses...that i see..how abt cars..? i would say great price.. and same as mx 5...?they still selling at $75k without coe..i think..

either people like it or hate it..cos driving convertible , it actually means mentally getting a harsh comment from buggers or nice going..from lovers.. the world is out there..no prob..u got china..rite? haha..i dunno u might want to rewire the car..cos 10 years copper already harden.. my second hand bike was a horrific knock on the wallet... same things happen to houses...that i see..how abt cars..? i would say great price.. and same as mx 5...?they still selling at $75k without coe..i think..

I think you meant the wire insulators harden right? Talking about that. Its not that big of a problem.

However, my main concern is with the spares. Cause this car has very limited production run. So I don't know how limited spares will be like. There is also the KIA version (its essentially a copy of the Elan). Maybe using KIA spares?

Wow ts ur old ride misaligned

Now looking for 'new' play toy hor

Hahaha

Drive more carefully ar

Pls dun endanger other road users

Take best care

Hahaha

Hahaha

Drive more carefully ar

Take best care

Hahaha

You also drive carefully. I know now kill people on the road only jail 1 week or 1 month..... But it doesn't mean you don't care.

Neutral Newbie

Hahaha

Drive more carefully ar

Take best care

Hahaha

sff.gifmuch appreciated

-bump-

↡ Advertisement