Electric cars

Expertz

Supersonic
(edited)
On 5/14/2023 at 8:00 PM, Chris788 said:

So EVs are not that safe after all, just like PMDs, LOL.

The Porsche that caught fire is not an EV, it was an Electric buggy that caught fire and spreaded the fire  to the Porsche. 

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

(edited)

Sometimes I wonder why so many people like to bash EVs. There is still zero case of EV catching fire in Singapore. But you get relatively new BMWs and Merc ICE vehicles catching fire in recent years.

The case yesterday in Sentosa was a golf buggy. Believe ST reports at your own peril

Edited by Fitmugen
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

I was just waiting for such comments since the news came out over the weekend 🤣

On 5/14/2023 at 10:08 PM, Fitmugen said:

Sometimes I wonder why so many people like to bash EVs. There is still zero case of EV catching fire in Singapore. But you get relatively new BMWs and Merc ICE vehicles catching fire in recent years.

The case yesterday in Sentosa was a golf buggy. Believe ST reports at your own peril

• Praise 1

On 5/15/2023 at 7:24 PM, Wolfverine said:

I was just waiting for such comments since the news came out over the weekend 🤣

As they say

”little learning is indeed dangerous”

IMG_9987.png

• Haha! 3

It takes effort to come to the Electric Cars section of MCF, to announce the first EV fire in Singapore and laugh at EV owners……Only to be snooked by Straits Times 

• Haha! 3

On 5/15/2023 at 10:41 PM, Fitmugen said:

It takes effort to come to the Electric Cars section of MCF, to announce the first EV fire in Singapore and laugh at EV owners……Only to be snooked by Straits Times 

is ok...at least no need fight for charging lots lo.....i like it that way 🤑... 

@Soya waiting for what

From the direct video, we aldy saw it was the buggy burnt down to the carcass, looking like NTUC supermarket trolley....

Anyway this is common, there will be ICE vs EV fanboys going fwd....nothnig wrong with it....only the DIESEL chaps feel left out😆

ya ya...some pedantic dumbfark will still say DIESEL is ICe....cue@inlinesix ..ccb 😆

• Haha! 1

Twincharged
On 5/16/2023 at 6:55 AM, RadX said:

@Soya waiting for what

From the direct video, we aldy saw it was the buggy burnt down to the carcass, looking like NTUC supermarket trolley....

Anyway this is common, there will be ICE vs EV fanboys going fwd....nothnig wrong with it....only the DIESEL chaps feel left out😆

ya ya...some pedantic dumbfark will still say DIESEL is ICe....cue@inlinesix ..ccb 😆

But he will be right and rub it into your face! 🤣

• Haha! 1

On 5/16/2023 at 7:35 AM, Mkl22 said:

But he will be right and rub it into your face! 🤣

thats why i strike first...that cb alwes find trouble one....his middle name🤑

• Haha! 2

On 5/16/2023 at 6:55 AM, RadX said:

@Soya waiting for what

IL6 ftw

There will always be late adopters to new and better tech. Some people are still handwashing all their clothes 200 years after the washing machine was invented.

If so easy to catch fire, then better siam all the HDB MSCP next time. If 10 EVs charging overnight, can burn down the whole carpark after the fire spread to the petrol laden vehicles.

• Haha! 2

On 5/26/2023 at 8:17 AM, inlinesix said:

like the last part...once you go EV, you won't go back.....

• Haha! 1

Hypersonic
(edited)

EV, EV, everywhere is EV car on the road and also charging station saw easily on the street or car park. 

Inside a mall with many EV car showroom. 

20230624_110715.jpg

20230626_145926.jpg

20230626_145935.jpg

20230626_150056.jpg

20230626_150804.jpg

20230626_150809.jpg

Edited by Tohto
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

Supersonic
On 6/26/2023 at 3:51 PM, Tohto said:

EV, EV, everywhere is EV car on the road and also charging station saw easily on the street or car park. 

Inside a mall with many EV car showroom. 

20230624_110715.jpg

20230626_145926.jpg

20230626_145935.jpg

20230626_150056.jpg

20230626_150804.jpg

20230626_150809.jpg

The price plays an important factor that EV is everywhere there. In sg EV so ex, how to buy? 😅

↡ Advertisement