A day at Miracle Detail car appearance centre

Optivax

Ever since i stopped detailing, i had been trying to find a good detailer to help in applying opticoat for my customers, for those recoating and new customers. Finally i chance upon this detailing centre located at one of the mscp in yishun. It was through recommendation from my uncle that probably this detailer maybe able to help me.

I decided to gave Miracle detail a call to enquire if they can help to prep and apply opticoat for one of my customer who just collected his land rover evoque. Without much question, the guy i spoke to agreed. My customer had contacted me a few times to see if i have any detailer that could coat opticoat straight after collecting his car if not he will have to send back to the detailer that have opti coated his first car at a premium cost. At last i told him i had contacted one detailer that is able to do it and probably cost will be lower too. The question is can this Miracle detail do a good job?

The appointment was today 10am. Once reach, we proceed to wash bay and so coincidence, i know this detailer and this gave me more confidence now. Singapore really small. Lol.

Talk less..we proceed to the shop after car wash. My surprise, this shop is well equipped. Flex tools, spot lighting, brinkmamn inspection light etc. The cutting compound use was 3m. My customer was even more confidence with the shop now and he went for a premium package.

The process, very detailed job. Each person doing each side of the car. Spot lighting on the surface and door panels. They even bring down the curtain to block the day light ensuring the place is dark enough for the inspection light to show the defects. This one really surprise. I would say even some of the shops does not have this gadgets or equipment. Cut it short, after applying ipa, is really bare metals now and ready to be coated. Lots of photos will be uploaded.

This shop provide top notch service. Proper lighting and equipment is the most important tools a detailer need for paint correction. Prices are not expensive at all. Both are young bosses who hands on themselves and show great passion for detailing. Location is good, windy, near to coffeeshop amd 10mins walk to yishun mrt and northpoint. Overall i would recommend this shop if you want to do a detail.

↡ Advertisement

Thank you for the this. I have wanting to try opticoat but have been too lazy to do it on my own.

Anyway, can PM me how much they charge?

(edited)

Cont...

20120707_115041.jpg

20120707_112657.jpg

20120707_120131.jpg

20120707_120303.jpg

20120707_115310.jpg

And applying opticoat after wipe down with ipa.

20120707_125058.jpg

20120707_124938.jpg

Edited by Optivax

alamak!!! Benny, if you post earlier, I would not have done that siong siong task today!! As yr customer, go there got discount?? keke.... plus also called MD also.......

This is the finished product with opticoat...

20120707_132904.jpg

20120707_134505.jpg

20120707_143132.jpg

20120707_143146.jpg

Rims are coated as well.

20120707_143146.jpg

Headlamps coated

20120707_143207.jpg

20120707_143223.jpg

20120707_143230.jpg

20120707_143333.jpg

20120707_143347.jpg

Thank you for the this. I have wanting to try opticoat but have been too lazy to do it on my own.

Anyway, can PM me how much they charge?

Bro Hong Meng..i will send u their contact number..their charges depend on the condition of the paint..they have different alakat and packages..

alamak!!! Benny, if you post earlier, I would not have done that siong siong task today!! As yr customer, go there got discount?? keke.... plus also called MD also.......

Haizz bro.. Bo bian..just manage to find out last thursday after my good friend bad experience with a shop i always recommend for opticoat..haha..u should know..lucky u nvr go...btw.post pic of yr opticoated a5...

Hi Ben,

Pls pm me the location of this shop as well. Thanks!

Ok..pm u the contact number

Wah, super impressive shine despite being silver in color [thumbsup] Really tempting. My car needs a good detail. Just went for a mini makeover, including a new paint job, rims color change and stickers [lipsrsealed]

(edited)

Wah, super impressive shine despite being silver in color [thumbsup] Really tempting. My car needs a good detail. Just went for a mini makeover, including a new paint job, rims color change and stickers [lipsrsealed]

You gotta try the opti coat..i really had a hard time getting someone to coat this wonderful stuff at a reasonable price..this owner previous car was opticoat and he swear by it..

Let me guess..yr rims should be orange color..lol

Edited by Optivax

You gotta try the opti coat...this owner previous car was opticoat and he swear by it..

Let me guess..yr rims should be orange color..lol

Will seriously consider. I really wanted to go for orange but chickened out in the end and changed to black. Haha. Long time no see bro [wave]

Will seriously consider. I really wanted to go for orange but chickened out in the end and changed to black. Haha. Long time no see bro [wave]

Ya really long time no see..miss the good old days at mdds..orange too eye catchy liao la..haha

↡ Advertisement