A day at Miracle Detail car appearance centre

Optivax

Benny!!

So when do i need a recoating? ^_^

[bounce2] [bounce2]

Haha sis..yrs coming to a year?

↡ Advertisement

Hi Bro..The consumer vision of opticoat is 20cc for $85..For the labour please contact Simon at 96852312..

Thks bro

Neutral Newbie

Just sent my new ride to Miracle Detail (MD) after Benny's recommendation. This is the 2nd car that I have opticoated and my first ride was done by Benny himself (before he "retired").

As this car was less than 1 week old, I am very tempted to do the coating myself. However, after speaking to Simon at MD, something he mentioned that went in line with 'he treats every detailing job like an art work'. Not his exact words, but that was enough to buy me in to let him try and boy he did not fail to deliver!

My silver colour car got a 'deep wet' look and it was so shiny that I asked him if he had applied any quickdetailer on it which he told me no.

I have friends whom have asked other detailers to help them apply opticoat before and personally I felt that the delivered product that my friends got is somewhat sloppish as compared to what I have seen from MD and Benny.

Bottom line is, if you are someone whom like to take care of your ride, OC is the way to go. And to apply it properly, get someone experienced and passionate to do it for you.

Take this opportunity to thank brother Benny for bringing in this excellent product once again and for his recommendation to this wonderful and passionate detail company. [thumbsup]

Hi Ashen..thanks for the feedback and compliment..i agreed both jeremy and simon are very detailed..all those bros i recommended.came back with compliments and very pleased with the workmanship.

Just sent my new ride to Miracle Detail (MD) after Benny's recommendation. This is the 2nd car that I have opticoated and my first ride was done by Benny himself (before he "retired").

As this car was less than 1 week old, I am very tempted to do the coating myself. However, after speaking to Simon at MD, something he mentioned that went in line with 'he treats every detailing job like an art work'. Not his exact words, but that was enough to buy me in to let him try and boy he did not fail to deliver!

My silver colour car got a 'deep wet' look and it was so shiny that I asked him if he had applied any quickdetailer on it which he told me no.

I have friends whom have asked other detailers to help them apply opticoat before and personally I felt that the delivered product that my friends got is somewhat sloppish as compared to what I have seen from MD and Benny.

Bottom line is, if you are someone whom like to take care of your ride, OC is the way to go. And to apply it properly, get someone experienced and passionate to do it for you.

Take this opportunity to thank brother Benny for bringing in this excellent product once again and for his recommendation to this wonderful and passionate detail company. [thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie

Can pm me the products and the workshop. I nterested to try. And How long this product can last after first polish.

I think credit must be given where its due and the guys (Simon and Jeremy) at Miracle deserve a kudos.

Nevermind their humble homebase in a Yishun MSCP, they are very detailed and professional. When I first arrived, I was surprised to see all their equipment out -- halogen lamps and all. they even have a curtain to "black out" the area so they can use their lights properly (and I suspect to keep out wind/dust).

My trip there was mainly to give my new ride a Opti Guard coating and they seem familiar with the Optimum coating products. After treatment they even updated me with photos as I was on my way back there to pick up my car.

They even have after sales service by following up on how to care for my paint / coating.

My only complain is that they are on the other end of the island from me!

Two thumbs up!

Haha sis..yrs coming to a year?

Not yet, u did for me last November in time for my bro wedding....:)

So recommended to recoat on yearly basis? Eric just did my car, so maybe will do it year end of beginning of 2013 for CNY? is it ok? :D

Not yet, u did for me last November in time for my bro wedding....:)

So recommended to recoat on yearly basis? Eric just did my car, so maybe will do it year end of beginning of 2013 for CNY? is it ok? :D

Hi Sis..end of the year is fine.. ^_^

I think credit must be given where its due and the guys (Simon and Jeremy) at Miracle deserve a kudos.

Nevermind their humble homebase in a Yishun MSCP, they are very detailed and professional. When I first arrived, I was surprised to see all their equipment out -- halogen lamps and all. they even have a curtain to "black out" the area so they can use their lights properly (and I suspect to keep out wind/dust).

My trip there was mainly to give my new ride a Opti Guard coating and they seem familiar with the Optimum coating products. After treatment they even updated me with photos as I was on my way back there to pick up my car.

They even have after sales service by following up on how to care for my paint / coating.

My only complain is that they are on the other end of the island from me!

Two thumbs up!

I am speechless [lipsrsealed] when i see them detailed a cooper yesterday with optiguard...

Boss ah..Opticoat 2.0 for consumer is here..U need one? :D

Bro. I just finished doing up my car myself last week. [:(]

↡ Advertisement