Would u trade in ur 2 yo Jazz for a 4 yo Vios for boot space

Yr1985

Must be joking right?

How often you need the boot space?

For baby pram or for phamphlets(work stuff)?

I think just have to remove your woofer box, pails, rubbish in the jazz.....u will gain back the boot space!

You can stuff many small bottles, clothes, sponge, inside the jazz spare wheel lobang to free up space.

Jazz has better space utilization albeit smaller than Vios.

Jazz has a more spacious cabin than Vios.

Jazz is more practical than Vios.

I am driving a hatchback and always wonder why boot space in so important for owners of sedans. I hardly use the miserable storage space of my hatchback and even if I had prams, prams would fit into the hatchback without problem. Unless u have a wheelchair, then maybe there will be an issue.

Personally I think hatch backs like the fit and swifts are better for a trip to Ikea than the vios if theres no passengers behind, as u can simply fold down the back seats for storage.

I can't decide. Any bros here done this?

You have to tell us what you intend to put in your boot otherwise it's difficult to justify to change from a Jazz to a Vios.

Hypersonic

I can't decide. Any bros here done this?

for boot space only???...............what is going into the boot???..............

for boot space only???...............what is going into the boot???..............

U should ask him Vietnam or Cambodia. [laugh]

I am driving a hatchback and always wonder why boot space in so important for owners of sedans. I hardly use the miserable storage space of my hatchback and even if I had prams, prams would fit into the hatchback without problem. Unless u have a wheelchair, then maybe there will be an issue.

Personally I think hatch backs like the fit and swifts are better for a trip to Ikea than the vios if theres no passengers behind, as u can simply fold down the back seats for storage.

maybe u:

(1) dun play golf

(2) dun do local sales, which requires carrying of goods and samples

(3) no child seat requirement

(4) dun hv to ferry 4 persons for weekly shopping trips

(5) no ICE on board

Supersonic

Not all hatchback boot can fit into a prams. Some hatchback boot really small, like picanto, swift and getz. I find jazz boot still quite ok, but afterall i still find sedan car more practical. Cause you never know when you need boot space.

As compared between jazz and vios, i find vios boot space also not say very big lo. Unless you are refering to altis.

Hypersonic

U should ask him Vietnam or Cambodia. [laugh]

hmmmmm....................sound like need a hotel more than change car....... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

maybe u:

(1) dun play golf

(2) dun do local sales, which requires carrying of goods and samples

(3) no child seat requirement

(4) dun hv to ferry 4 persons for weekly shopping trips

(5) no ICE on board

for me, i am hoping to give up half my boot space to cater for much more cabin space [:p] but it is not do-able [grin]

Hypersonic

Not all hatchback boot can fit into a prams. Some hatchback boot really small, like picanto, swift and getz. I find jazz boot still quite ok, but afterall i still find sedan car more practical. Cause you never know when you need boot space.

As compared between jazz and vios, i find vios boot space also not say very big lo. Unless you are refering to altis.

i heard honda city got very big boot............. :D :D

(edited)

how about change it to airwave? still a honda :D

this one lagi bootspace [laugh]:D[laugh] also honda leh [grin]

honda_sut_concept01s.jpg

Edited by Mustank
↡ Advertisement