Would u trade in ur 2 yo Jazz for a 4 yo Vios for boot space

Yr1985

Elegance is with touchscreen and solar film which non elegance is those old school HU without solar film. The rest is the same.

↡ Advertisement

Supersonic

Elegance is with touchscreen and solar film which non elegance is those old school HU without solar film. The rest is the same.

Lol, finally i know what is the difference between elegance and non elegance. But i find many altis not elegance version also comes with touchscreen. I guess either they changed or freebies given by SE.

Anyway, congrats TS made a decision. ^_^

Neutral Newbie

Car ownership is about happiness.

TS is happy. Good for him.

I am also happy. Because I reach the prosperous 8888 posts today!!

if someone insult u , u dont want to break the 8888 post too ? [grin]

Neutral Newbie

how about change it to airwave? still a honda :D

i was looking at airwave but they stopped producing Airwave from 2009 onwards,

is it still consider a good buy in the event if i wish to change my car in future?

Edited by Kopitehc

I am driving a hatchback and always wonder why boot space in so important for owners of sedans. I hardly use the miserable storage space of my hatchback and even if I had prams, prams would fit into the hatchback without problem. Unless u have a wheelchair, then maybe there will be an issue.

Personally I think hatch backs like the fit and swifts are better for a trip to Ikea than the vios if theres no passengers behind, as u can simply fold down the back seats for storage.

It is for me. I can't squeeze my golf bag into my boot, end up have to put my golf bag in my backseat.

Actually my fault for kenna smoked. When the SE said the boot can comfortably store a golf bag, he meant golf bag without any golf clubs. But once you have a 46 inch driver in the bag, it's just quite impossible to put the whole bag in without risking breaking the club. The boot space turned out to be deceptively small.

↡ Advertisement