Chao PRC Ah Gua started insulting singaporeans AGAIN!!

I-LOVE-CARS

China "FT" Mr Wang Peng Fei has started insulting Singaporeans again

wang%20peng%20fei.jpeg

The video:

The anti-Singaporean video posted by Mr Wang Peng Fei last year has sparked many online debates, recently he has again posted negative comments about Singaporeans on his Weibo account. He is currently residing in Singapore.

A police report was lodged against Mr Wang Peng Fei on 24th July 2011 last year for allegedly uttering racist remarks against Singapore women in a self-made video clip posted on YouTube. After learning about the police report, Mr Wang fled Singapore and returned to China. He was also expelled by the East Asia School of Business for his act. Appended below is the translated transcript of the video clip.

His latest post on his Weibo indicates that he is now back in Singapore on a working visa. It makes us wonder why is the working laws for foreigners so loose?

Below is the English translation of the contents of the video above.

Transcribed & Translated by Dan Feng

They say coming to Singapore is the f**king path to good fortune. Why is it the f**king path to good fortune?

You sign an indenture to sell yourself. Sometimes you sign away six years of your life, sometimes three. You graduate and you can

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

As our PM Lee recently said.. They must integrate into our society.. not the other way round.. -_-

As our PM Lee recently said.. They must integrate into our society.. not the other way round.. -_-

How to 'integrate' with this type of people? [:/]

Since he doesn't like so many choices for food, maybe he should try a stint in the prison...he'll love it there - no need to choose the food, even clothes also no need to choose

This is old stuff. I thought he went back to China already.

He issued a statement about feeling sorry if it had offended we locals and mentioned there were some hate mails from some Singaporeans.

No point going further on this issue, i feel.

(edited)

This is old stuff. I thought he went back to China already.

He issued a statement about feeling sorry if it had offended we locals and mentioned there were some hate mails from some Singaporeans.

No point going further on this issue, i feel.

HE IS BACK IN SG

Edited by I-LOVE-CARS

Supersonic

his face... erm.... abit gross leh... my fist itchy. how huh?

I think your fist would like to integrate with this Ah Tiong Ah Gua's face. I sarpork. [laugh]

HWZ EDMW will CSI him one...so very soon we will know where is he plying his backside trade...

Turbocharged

anyone can CSI his weibo acc?

I'm confused....did he insult us again after coming back or is the clip based on the previous youtube posting that got him in trouble.

Anyway...shouldn't you be worried more on your SCHOOLWORK instead of worrying about adult things like politics and FTs??? IIRC you are still schooling in Secondary school right??

Better dig into that textbook and enjoy your childhood and teenage years before it's all over my friend.... ^_^

I had a good laugh :D .

He does have wit, why so quick to take offence.

God forbid should Jeremy Clarkson ever mention singapore.

↡ Advertisement