Pulai Spring resort membership

Fu11thr0tt1e

Hypersonic

I'm looking to sell my Pulai Spring resort membership. May i know which website or forum to go to?

how much you want to sell.................and do you know what is the price they selling for new members??............

Tee up marketing mayb able to help..........

anyway.............i think MY golf membership no resale value one..............many years ago I simply gave up my palm resort membership..........the transfer fee alone is more ex than the selling price..............

how much you want to sell.................and do you know what is the price they selling for new members??............

Tee up marketing mayb able to help..........

anyway.............i think MY golf membership no resale value one..............many years ago I simply gave up my palm resort membership..........the transfer fee alone is more ex than the selling price..............

Thanks for replying... I don't know how much is the new membership but i hope to at least get back what i pay for (S$6000) Price is nego..

• Praise 1

Thanks for replying... I don't know how much is the new membership but i hope to at least get back what i pay for (S$6000) Price is nego..

bro.....not pour cold water...............but tough lor............my palm resort membership last time if I sell .............the sales price cannot even cover the transfer fee...............end up I wrote in to give it up totally...................lost about 7-8K i think..........

check ard and do some homework .............. classified sld have a est gauge .........

bro.....not pour cold water...............but tough lor............my palm resort membership last time if I sell .............the sales price cannot even cover the transfer fee...............end up I wrote in to give it up totally...................lost about 7-8K i think..........

check ard and do some homework .............. classified sld have a est gauge .........

Tks bro.. M prepare to sell cheap.. Any takers here? PM me..

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1