Echik NSHW TP, like that also can?

KARTer

hmmmmm............. they can suspect Karter modified his Evo and detain him.... [sly]

Probably they just assumed a Evo would have broken the speed limit.

↡ Advertisement

Your one clear case that they don't want money...

I drove to Malacca about 17-18 times I only kana once rob by TP.

It was a Friday morning the moment i enter custom via tuas checkpoint i saw a convey of Lamborghini around 10-11 waiting for each other after custom.

I know siao liao and really before i exit to highway there is road block all MY cars can pass only all SG car go left lane.

When i go left lane a tp smile smile come tell me Sir u been caught by our camera you are speeding at 125km/h then he take 1 ticket out there write SPEEDING 125km/h then without other information. NO CAR PLATE only SPEEDING 125km/h. I ask him are you sure its my car why you never write my car plate.

he say yes its your car you can drive to the nearest police station and pay the fine or you can settle here. When he said that i know that he want money i ask him settle here i only got 50rm. Then he walk to the back of my car then walk 1 round say okay. Then he say he wont write the car plate then shout his colleague for more cars. i understand malay. In front of me got a SG merc driven by an old auntie i think she paid alot more than me. Wife say bo bian kana this kind is suay really LL give.

Actually i was driving at 160km along the stretch towards highway no way they say i speeding at 125km/h that's why when he read 125 i was like wtf. [knife]

damn nice....mayb when it is 9yrs old, jus buy and own for 1 yr for the experience. [cool]

by then, you have to pay additional $15,000/- for repair and changing parts.... [:p]

Your one clear case that they don't want money...

I drove to Malacca about 17-18 times I only kana once rob by TP.

It was a Friday morning the moment i enter custom via tuas checkpoint i saw a convey of Lamborghini around 10-11 waiting for each other after custom.

I know siao liao and really before i exit to highway there is road block all MY cars can pass only all SG car go left lane.

When i go left lane a tp smile smile come tell me Sir u been caught by our camera you are speeding at 125km/h then he take 1 ticket out there write SPEEDING 125km/h then without other information. NO CAR PLATE only SPEEDING 125km/h. I ask him are you sure its my car why you never write my car plate.

he say yes its your car you can drive to the nearest police station and pay the fine or you can settle here. When he said that i know that he want money i ask him settle here i only got 50rm. Then he walk to the back of my car then walk 1 round say okay. Then he say he wont write the car plate then shout his colleague for more cars. i understand malay. In front of me got a SG merc driven by an old auntie i think she paid alot more than me. Wife say bo bian kana this kind is suay really LL give.

Actually i was driving at 160km along the stretch towards highway no way they say i speeding at 125km/h that's why when he read 125 i was like wtf. [knife]

The most unfair situation i was in happened last year on a monday morning. More than 10 Ferraris and lamos sped past me when I was cruising @ 150km/hour. Their speed easily 220-250km/hour.

When reach the road block, I cant see them anymore. All of them were not stopped. Na bei CCB I am the only one Sinkie car kena stop because mine is not a Supercar. Those basXxxx sped at 200km/hour and the polis let them go because mudland polis know ferrari and lambo drivers from Singapore are kawan-kawan with the Malaysian King and various Sultans.

by then, you have to pay additional $15,000/- for repair and changing parts.... [:p]

haha ya if get a bad one, backside sure split. but this E9 im very confident. the engine block is cast iron, "even bullets cant shoot thru" in my fren's words. the GB is hardy like wtf. really a very very good car.

Turbocharged

The most unfair situation i was in happened last year on a monday morning. More than 10 Ferraris and lamos sped past me when I was cruising @ 150km/hour. Their speed easily 220-250km/hour.

When reach the road block, I cant see them anymore. All of them were not stopped. Na bei CCB I am the only one Sinkie car kena stop because mine is not a Supercar. Those basXxxx sped at 200km/hour and the polis let them go because mudland polis know ferrari and lambo drivers from Singapore are kawan-kawan with the Malaysian King and various Sultans.

Maybe not - have heard stories of them leaving behind a "support car" to make payments while they continue :-)

And it is also a possibility (although not likely) that they turned off before the roadblock, OR that they had inside info and weren't speeding past the camera.

hari raya around the corner. you will definitely see more road blocks/checks in malaysia during this time.

how else to buy all the new clothes and goodies for the family?

Supersonic

hari raya around the corner. you will definitely see more road blocks/checks in malaysia during this time.

how else to buy all the new clothes and goodies for the family?

You are right, hari raya coming soon. If no business better avoid msia. :D

maybe your car look like one which is typically use for robbbberrryyy!!!! [laugh] [laugh] but they are nice mah....no speeding...no ticket...never try to dig something out of your thick thick wallet !!! [:p]

That's why very heng yesterday... Some more I have a few outstanding MY traffic summons [sweatdrop]

spotted on divider between malacca and kl

Wah lau!! I always look higher at trees or tall poles, overhead bridges only :o[sweatdrop]

They have paid in advance not didn't kena......

Just be thankful that you met some honest officers this time.

Very rare to meet such honest TP!

My fren's who passed the same road block one hour later kena paid rm30 even he also didn't speed. He didn't want to argue, just started with 20, closed deal at 30.

His fren starburn, told TP he didn't speed, which was true, TP buay song, issued him summon on the spot for his factory tinted rear windscreen! This is LTA approved! He drove off and threw the summon out of the window. :D

haha ur wrong my fren i'm running above 220km also got free..only u need to know who is who...no need to be super car juz maintain above 220.. it's o.k...

↡ Advertisement