Will you stay?

Gee

Please read the conditions before voting, thanks.  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Will you stay?

• YES
    • NO

I like the sun. 1 winter of 4hrs of light would kill me.

Not that bad really, when the sun goes down, it's time to piak piak with wife :D ..... Joking

Supersonic

Sgp weather not consider comfortable? [rolleyes] If compared with some countries, sgp weather still consider not bad lo. Although 365 days summer, but the heat here doesnt go beyond 35 deg. Whereas those country with 4 seasons, either during summer gets too hot and winter gets too cold for comfort. :D

Supercharged

where u planning to go?

up north, in search of a place whereby i could manage my pace and also, attempt to build my dream.

of course, sg is still a place but only second in place.

and if i failed.. i just crawl back.. [laugh] and restart from scratch..

(edited)

I vote Stay.

coz I am not worry even I forget to lock my car at HDB carpark, just so simple to live here.

Alive is SG's Man die also SG's gui.

Edited by Kia0042

Supersonic

I vote Stay.

coz I am not worry even I forget to lock my car at HDB carpark, just so simple to live here.

Alive is SG's Man die also SG's gui.

You sure sg so safe until you no need to worry even you forgot to lock your car at HDB carpark?! [:/]

You sure sg so safe until you no need to worry even you forgot to lock your car at HDB carpark?! [:/]

done that many time, once didnt even close the door and it was left open for 3 hours. Come back nothing gone :D

(edited)

Sgp weather not consider comfortable? [rolleyes] If compared with some countries, sgp weather still consider not bad lo. Although 365 days summer, but the heat here doesnt go beyond 35 deg. Whereas those country with 4 seasons, either during summer gets too hot and winter gets too cold for comfort. :D

Four seasons give us changes of scenery, dresses/cloth, etc. There are actually places which have mild summer n winter, shiok!! :D

With our humidity, and heat, most people sweat a lot, very sticky. [sweatdrop][:(]

Edited by KARTer

Guys,

It is Ideally speaking. Take it easy.

Possible or not, myth or fact, i will leave it to the limit of your imagination (as with other conditions you deem ideal).

This kind of opportunity may or may not chance upon us but i'm just curious what would most of us do when it does.

Whichever choice you made, i'm sure it's well thought.

^_^

Four seasons give us changes of scenery, dresses/cloth, etc. There are actually places which have mild summer n winter, shiok!! :D

With our humidity, and heat, most people sweat a lot, very sticky. [sweatdrop][:(]

Worse of all, with our humidity & heat, people like me & my kids are all damned with sinus, asthma & sensitive nose all year round.

In temperate places, you only have to worry about hayfever in spring.

I'm staying because of my parents.

same here.

my sibling is already working overseas and married overseas. I need to be here too, also for my parents to have fun with our kids.

Supersonic

Mild winter is good, maybe like taiwan and HK. But summer in taiwan and HK can be hotter than sgp. I cannot stand those places where summer and winter very extreme temp! Like northern part china, summer can get temp as high as 35 deg or more, but winter can fall as low as -10 deg or more! [sweatdrop]