Malaysia ESSO Change Name to Petron

Berncsp76

http://www.petron.com.my/

Petron Corporation is an emerging and rapidly-evolving Asian oil company. We share the same roots as Esso Malaysia Berhad (EMB), tracing our lineage to 1933 with the formation of Standard Vacuum Oil Company. In the past 80 years, Petron has evolved to meet the challenges of a dynamic market. Today, we are the largest oil refining and marketing company in the Philippines, supplying nearly 40% of the country

↡ Advertisement

http://www.petron.com.my/

Petron Corporation is an emerging and rapidly-evolving Asian oil company. We share the same roots as Esso Malaysia Berhad (EMB), tracing our lineage to 1933 with the formation of Standard Vacuum Oil Company. In the past 80 years, Petron has evolved to meet the challenges of a dynamic market. Today, we are the largest oil refining and marketing company in the Philippines, supplying nearly 40% of the country

Big money n politics at work.

So will petrol have their own special additives in the petrol?

Will the petrol be smoother and better power than esso?

First question is will the points get transfer to Petron from Esso...

Ya man......better change my points for petrol fast

Ya man......better change my points for petrol fast

Smile points still valid, they said they will send replacement cards... Mine was registered in JB with JB address so not sure if they will send to singapore address or not.

if they drop the petrol price to RM2.10/litre fpr RON97, i sure go pump else i am staying with Shell with the rest of my car's life....

Smile points still valid, they said they will send replacement cards... Mine was registered in JB with JB address so not sure if they will send to singapore address or not.

Thanks for the info bro.....can't remember if mine was registered with SG or JB address. Just claimed 3000 points this morning....will claim another 3000 probably on Wed or Thurs.....then I'm left with 60 points or so......even if they decide to makan my point also would not feel so heart pain

Neutral Newbie

sff.gif much appreciated

-bump-

Big money n politics at work.

So will petrol have their own special additives in the petrol?

Will the petrol be smoother and better power than esso?

I just back fm jb n pumped petron again. I think its smoother than mobil/esso.

Fc abt same. Maybe i still pump mobil/esso n see how.

Petron Corporation (PSE: PCOR) is the largest oil refining and marketing company in the Philippines, supplying more than a third of the country

Edited by Aaronlkl