Pulau Ubin

Seaweed

Oh yes, this place has developed.

Good enough for day trip to overnight camp or chalet stay.

You can also rent a mini bus wiht driver to bring you around the island.

↡ Advertisement

got a lot of angmo families camp over night too.. should see the camp fire they make in the night.. big sia.. [laugh]

Oh yes, this place has developed.

Good enough for day trip to overnight camp or chalet stay.

You can also rent a mini bus wiht driver to bring you around the island.

(edited)

still got sell zi char ?? how much the bumboat fare now ?

Yep there's a coffee shop quite well novated machiam shophouse type deco just beside the dua pek kong temple and opposite the wooden stage. But they close at 8pm so if wana eat dinner need to go early. If not, can get some tidbits/cup noodles around the area to eat in chalet.

Bumboat is $2.50 one way from Changi village ferry terminal.

Went for a deal.com 2 day 1 night stay at Celestial resort just beside the jetty. There's another bigger hotel further down towards the left of the island, sister hotel from the one I mentioned. Can either take pte cab/van/ride bicycle.

Bicycle rental is $10 for overnight. Din really venture far only wana relax in the chalet and make babies. [sly][laugh]

Edited by Berncsp76

Yep there's a coffee shop quite well novated machiam shophouse type deco just beside the dua pek kong temple and opposite the wooden stage. But they close at 8pm so if wana eat dinner need to go early. If not, can get some tidbits/cup noodles around the area to eat in chalet.

Bumboat is $2.50 one way from Changi village ferry terminal.

Went for a deal.com 2 day 1 night stay at Celestial resort just beside the jetty. There's another bigger hotel further down towards the left of the island, sister hotel from the one I mentioned. Can either take pte cab/van/ride bicycle.

Bicycle rental is $10 for overnight. Din really venture far only wana relax in the chalet and make babies. [sly][laugh]

The zi char not back, tried it a while back, hows the chalet [laugh]

(edited)

Remember there is Police check and X ray at Changi Ferry Terminal.

So dont bring pocketknife, parang, samurai swords,etc, etc..

Very troublesome if kenah caught with scheduled weapons.

Nail cutter and can opener is OK.

Edited by 5936

Turbocharged

Heard they have plans to develop ubin?! If really true then there is no more places in sgp can get to enjoy the nature.

i dread the days when they build park connector from Punggol to Pulau Ubin

hope the days will never come

wah...Made In Pulau Ubin is the in-thing now ?? [laugh] [laugh] So did any product actually come off the production belt in the end?? [:p]

Ubin only, not survival course.

Modern campinguse instant food.

Buy from local food stall.

I witnessed one fellow stopped by police for the little knife he had with him. Handed over to Police IO for further investigation.

Dont believe try lah.

Maybe the metal detector and X-ray not so sensitive then airport's machines.

i dread the days when they build park connector from Punggol to Pulau Ubin

hope the days will never come

The wild boars on ubin can use this new park connector to visit their relatives at Bishan park :D

(edited)

no pocket knife ?? like that how to go camping ??? [confused] [confused]

Some campers don't need pen knife to remove "barriers", but only need condoms :D

Edited by KARTer

The zi char not back, tried it a while back, hows the chalet [laugh]

hmm...the zi char is streetside?haha. din get to eat at the coffeeshop though too. thats why got to know the closing shop timing. [laugh]

Chalet compared to Lotus or pulai springs, I rather go Desaru. :D Heng the rate quite cheap for the deal. Only $60.

Breakfast is nothing to shout about. 1 sunny side up. 2 hotdogs, 3 cucumber slices, 2 slice toast with butter and kopi/tea/fruit punch.

Enjoyed the 2 hour fish spa though as its my first try letting small fishes nibbling away dead skin on both my foot. [laugh]

wah...Made In Pulau Ubin is the in-thing now ?? [laugh] [laugh] So did any product actually come off the production belt in the end?? [:p]

Wifey say many creepy crawlies around so din get to make babies. [:(]

is that thing bio-degradable? if not they used and anyhow throw...very soon Pulau Ubin will be a rubber dumping ground liao...then maybe garment should ban that together with pocket knife....can help give a lift to the population as well... [laugh] [laugh]

when going come out??? [confused] [confused]

Weekends sometime boh eng, weekdays worse. Ask you go lim kopi weekend you boh eng

how to gum timing?