Parking offence in JB

Tasman

Neutral Newbie

Just got a parking offence in JB, Johore Jaya area. Fine M$30.

Where to pay and how to pay as I do not understand even one malay word on the ticket.

Do I need to pay???? what is your recommendation?

↡ Advertisement

same here ... fine twice, ignore them and nothing happen. Look like their system are not linked ...

BTW where to buy their carpark coupon?

if pay within 2 weeks, its half price i think

u probably have to go to their "town council"

its located after city square. follow the road leading towards city sq from the CIQ

go past city sq on your right and keep right

u should see a big old colonial building. its there

same here ... fine twice, ignore them and nothing happen. Look like their system are not linked ...

petrol kiosk

Went Batu Pahat and bought the coupons from a provision shop. Was told by shop aunty that coupons can only be used in certain states eg JB only. Wah... Then go KL must buy another type of coupon... [knife]

Twincharged

this is what my JB colleague say : if you see a parking lot and you park inside the lot but never put coupon, you will kenah fine.

but if you park on the grass patch or where there is no parking lot, nothing will happen.

anyway, i also got 2 unpaid fines ... one for parking and one for stopping at double yellow lines.

Twincharged

You guys who don't pay your fines want to learn to take responsibility for your errors.

Would you not pay your fines here?

Don't do the crime if you won't pay the fine.

i was following my cousin's car and then he stopped and i also stopped. Next thing a MY TP waved at both of us to approach. Got a MY car in front of me also ... but the MY TP wave the MY car to go off instead !! so you think i want to pay ??

Supercharged

pay what, no need to pay anything lah.

2 in KL, 3 in malacca, 2 in JB.

so many years, never pay a cent and best of all, not reflected in their system.

different state uses different set of coupon, you don't expect drivers to keep all states coupon..

save your money and donate to the poor instead ^_^

You guys who don't pay your fines want to learn to take responsibility for your errors.

Would you not pay your fines here?

Don't do the crime if you won't pay the fine.

lol bro quite naggy leh!

Can don't pay.

I have one that is unpaid for years. Still remember that the summon is pink colour paper.

Park and don't put coupon is a crime?

Sorry, my moral values don't deem it as so.

Supercharged

this is what my JB colleague say : if you see a parking lot and you park inside the lot but never put coupon, you will kenah fine.

but if you park on the grass patch or where there is no parking lot, nothing will happen.

anyway, i also got 2 unpaid fines ... one for parking and one for stopping at double yellow lines.

Yes, this is correct. Because the parking warden for the car park is not responsible for the areas outside (eg, the grass patch).

Anyway, myself also has one or two parking summon in JB. Till now also not paid.