Who don't like mi?

Mockngbrd

Supercharged

let u happy happy abit in case i kenna ban, show u my bra

Wah! $1480 for the D cup. What currency?

↡ Advertisement

Ok, ok, you got me. EmoticonSurrender.gif

I do really love him, love him to die. :D And I'm just being kind.

This is now a repeat of what he did to Radx. Who say forum no repeat telecast! [laugh]

Yellow card to you... hahahaha

To ensure a great experience for all of us and considering the diverse makeup of our community, there are certain forum guidelines to follow. There aren't too many rules, so please read through these before posting. Our friendly moderators will help to enforce these guidelines in the forum.

Postings

Don't come and talk cork, support mod lead by example

You don't see any mods starting stupid threads everyday

Asking stupid questions to feed their loneliness not any mod

Leading by example talking and sheet stirring politics in almost

Every thread they go in to, do you? Don't come and act all innocent,

Fark off, you and your political agendas, FT sheet stirring making members

Get worked, fanning the ambers. You think with your so called

seniority everyone even mods have to kowtow to you.

Get a life, want to talk politics not happy with present

Goverment, go hong Leong green and say it out loud

All you want or go to a political forum, don't come here and whine

Like a sore bitch with your group of lackies who can't see

Past their noses. Whining work, bullsheet it worked, the Goverment

Decided not by readying your stupid comments.

Wanna take me head on, come. I'm always waiting. Not abuse of power as a mod

This forum is as much mine and everyone who comes here, theirs

And we will keep it clean as much as we can! Mods have been putting up

With all your crap a long time now, if no restrain, you would have been banned

A long time ago and also for opening a clone account.

Mazdaowner the moderator,

I can and in this case will respect the rule on political postings. With this, the issue is henceforth put away. There will be no such posts. You can have my words.

You are right:- the forum belongs to everyone who comes in, and everyone keeps it clean. Deliberate personal attacks and vulgarity as displayed in your post have no place. I am sure you will respect the very rules you are so zealously guarding.

I could joke about my age or past participations in MCF during its early days, but i have never taken advantage of these things and never expect anyone, including mods, to kowtow to me. You have made a seriouss false accusation with no basis whatsoever. You need to get your facts correct and post responsibly as a moderator.

You have issued a challenge to take you head on. Sorry, I am not able to oblidge as i am not a hooligan and I don't think any forum should tolerate such hooligan behavior.

I clapped in my morning response to your personal attacks because I wanted to congratulate you for rewriting MCF rules to allow personal attacks and hooligan acts right here in MCF, in fact right in the very post you wrote. Hope you have the approval of the Admin for the rewritten rules.

One question:- If the personal attacks you made do not represent the mod team, please confirm. I don't want you to be wishy-washy on such a serious matter.

Have a good weekend. If you can, stay away from vulgarity.

Good nite

KARTer

Neutral Newbie

Wah! $1480 for the D cup. What currency?

well.. i see traditional chinese.. should be taiwanese.. 1480NT converts to abt 64.35SGD

Isn't this a outright acceptance of the challenge? Took you one whole day and night

To come up with a responds. Here, "clap,clap" back to you. Your word is as good as

Any virtual word, which by all means, yet to be seen, many times warnings have been

Issued nicely, others members even saying it in your face and you not even bothered

To understand, shows a lot about you. Again: "clap,clap" :D you believe yourself to be above

Mods and admin team, simple enough, and many a times leeway given, look at the last post

You even got GAD involved because you know him, to try and pull strings

And sow discord among mods.

As mentioned prior, people of your sort are no different from the trolls and clones who

Come in here and create trouble.

Weekend I will have a great one, you, will have to go do another impromptus meetup

To garner support for your so called cyber cause. To me, MCF is a virtual place to meet

My friends and talk fun, not to stir and creat trouble. Position of mod is just a position

No big deal of its there or not, doesn't change me one bit, and it's a volunteered job,

To keep this forum sane. :D

BTW your "Hooligan" term isn't sinking in, anyone and everyone who you don't see eye to eye is labeled a "Hooligan".

If Gad (I know him too, and a fine person who calls me for directions overseas :D) didn't do your bidding is he then thus considered one?

What about Radx, he scolds as well is he one too? Please try not to grab at straws. :) WHen you go to all those meet ups to garner support, please

bitch about me, I love it when my ear hairs tingle, knowing someone is talking bad about me. :)

Have another cuppa on me, and don't choke on the toast. :)

Mazdaowner the moderator,

I can and in this case will respect the rule on political postings. With this, the issue is henceforth put away. There will be no such posts. You can have my words.

You are right:- the forum belongs to everyone who comes in, and everyone keeps it clean. Deliberate personal attacks and vulgarity as displayed in your post have no place. I am sure you will respect the very rules you are so zealously guarding.

I could joke about my age or past participations in MCF during its early days, but i have never taken advantage of these things and never expect anyone, including mods, to kowtow to me. You have made a seriouss false accusation with no basis whatsoever. You need to get your facts correct and post responsibly as a moderator.

You have issued a challenge to take you head on. Sorry, I am not able to oblidge as i am not a hooligan and I don't think any forum should tolerate such hooligan behavior.

I clapped in my morning response to your personal attacks because I wanted to congratulate you for rewriting MCF rules to allow personal attacks and hooligan acts right here in MCF, in fact right in the very post you wrote. Hope you have the approval of the Admin for the rewritten rules.

One question:- If the personal attacks you made do not represent the mod team, please confirm. I don't want you to be wishy-washy on such a serious matter.

Have a good weekend. If you can, stay away from vulgarity.

Good nite

KARTer

then can explain why my rain thread considered nonsensical???

its a science question right?

can u pm the moderator?

some of us dun care abt why u get 2 yellow cards...

ppl already keep quiet and clap clap only wat else u expect him to defend? can tell he obviously not retaliating and certainly not challenging anybody and wat are u trying to do? if u wan to stir make sure u up to it ok? lol

and u hv to post FOUR times to send ur message across? lol

广告过后,我们自有分晓。。

(edited)

广告过后,我们自有分晓。。

Only clap clap??........no defense???........usually no defense would mean admit in slient..........ppl do heaven see lah...... -_- -_- -_-

ppl already keep quiet and clap clap only wat else u expect him to defend? can tell he obviously not retaliating and certainly not challenging anybody and wat are u trying to do? if u wan to stir make sure u up to it ok? lol

well, like wat Mr Macho say lo "no defense???........usually no defense would mean admit in slient".......... and he never answer me so i guess he is not up to it to go all the way to stir lo.

or wait wait wait... maybe his intention is not to stir in the 1st place.. he is juz concern abt the well being of the forum.. aiya like dat i wronged him liao.

sorry sorry.. ^_^

Edited by 20G

(edited)

well, like wat Mr Macho say lo "no defense???........usually no defense would mean admit in slient".......... and he never answer me so i guess he is not up to it to go all the way to stir lo.

or wait wait wait... maybe his intention is not to stir in the 1st place.. he is juz concern abt the well being of the forum.. aiya like dat i wronged him liao.

sorry sorry.. ^_^

广告过后,我们自有分晓。。mean you nvr know what going to happen next wor..... maybe ppl got some planning liao..... Dinosaur dun know ultraman.....

Like ppl always say, walk dun look on the floor for money, but be more aware of what going to happen behind you....

Edited by Chogokin

Neutral Newbie

广告过后,我们自有分晓。。mean you nvr know what going to happen next wor..... maybe ppl got some planning liao..... Dinosaur dun know ultraman.....

Like ppl always say, walk dun look on the floor for money, but be more aware of what going to happen behind you....

mmm... u mean.... from behind... piak piak? :ph34r::ph34r:

Hmm.....no1 likes to b carded, esp if its yellow.

Guys who hv been carded and only posted under this thread....can see most u guys super old birds....pls cool down and enjoy e world outside cyberspace....if u already are, thumbs upz. Every house has its rules and when e new of Mods were appointed, I was personally glad becomes this place really needed serious cleaning up.......its no longer e same and yet its still e same, if one chooses to abide by e rules per se....there are always exceptions, like, some give many many many chances to toe e line whilst others Jena banned with only a post cos its a vampired clone came back to life.

Not very happy....stay away for a season....whilst no one is indispensable, neither is any useful contributions rejected. U guys hv in many ways contributed at different times but yet not been very open to corrections frm e Mods....if I gathered correctly frm the exchanges here. Hence, its a painful and a feeling of unjustly being treated.

Mods....u guys are still doing yr jobs....kudos for being firm and diligent. The forum is still enjoyable, to me personally....it is a good and healthy place for genuine exchanges, even non-car related issues. E choices of words, language used can sometimes be uncomfortable for me but I reckon that they are always used for ppl u know either personally, whether at MUs or any place....it seems u guys chose those style and manner of speech to those who are used to them....fine by me and I do not see it as a broken rule.....tough to explain but as an example, to a bird, u speak bird language becos its best understood by such..

No offences meant but perhaps good to archive this thread....not becos of anything to hide or along this thought but because this is an area that will never sit well with any party....e one being disciplined and e one discipling....some may enjoy reading but some may not even b bothered. I just feel its time to move on and b4 long, those cards will b removed frm e bros affected.

Dun kill me....I am sharing my thoughts...

Safe ride.....esp now...wet roads

Cheers

• Praise 1

mmm... u mean.... from behind... piak piak? :ph34r::ph34r:

I nvr say ... Dun always think piak piak .....

要礼佛,也要敬道,要养育人才,慈悲为怀,普救众生,有了这些,保你江山永固....... But I doubt ppl will follow..... Lai standby.....

Neutral Newbie

I rem the last person who said "I harmless one...", he got kicked out from here totally...........

doesn't it sound familiar to you? <_<<_<

who??

i assume you meant sabbie?

my wife is going to deliver soon....so i dont have that much time to surf MCF these days

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

I nvr say ... Dun always think piak piak .....

要礼佛,也要敬道,要养育人才,慈悲为怀,普救众生,有了这些,保你江山永固....... But I doubt ppl will follow..... Lai standby.....

飯照吃,酒照喝,所謂酒肉穿腸過,佛祖心中留~

為保江山永固,無數的piak piak 是一定要的啦~

為防"小"衝腦,子孫也順便滿堂~ [:p][:p]

Edited by Pklim82

who??

my wife is going to deliver soon....so i dont have that much time to surf MCF these days

Congra to u be a father soon. Dun need spent so much time in here. Enjoy being a father more impt.

Cheers Bro....

Neutral Newbie

who??

grats bro~ beware of the upcoming sleepless nights [laugh] u`ll enjoy it [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

Congra to u be a father soon. Dun need spent so much time in here. Enjoy being a father more impt.

Cheers Bro....

thanks dude....now 38w4d....

Supercharged

who??

Sabbie has other names too. U know, I know.

Congrats for being a father. Bring up Yr kid well.

If possible, post some cute pics here

↡ Advertisement