Who don't like mi?

Mockngbrd

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Sabbie has other names too. U know, I know.

Congrats for being a father. Bring up Yr kid well.

If possible, post some cute pics here

thanks...

is sabbie still around now? what nick is he using??

cannot post pic la....later you all link back and find out who the father is...then how??? my cover blown

Edited by Bigmatt140
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Sabbie has other names too. U know, I know.

Congrats for being a father. Bring up Yr kid well.

If possible, post some cute pics here

i will feed him a combination of breastmilk and donuts

thanks...

cannot post pic la....later you all link back and find out who the father is...then how??? my cover blown

Dun worry.All the newborns look the same :D

thanks...

Scarly your baby look like sabbie then how?

You will surely want us to help you trace back to who the real father is!

I will surely help you! That is, if your baby don't look like me lah.... :ph34r:

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Scarly your baby look like sabbie then how?

You will surely want us to help you trace back to who the real father is!

I will surely help you! That is, if your baby don't look like me lah.... :ph34r:

haha...

sabbie....where are you????

i kinda miss you

this place is less fun without you

Edited by Bigmatt140

well, like wat Mr Macho say lo "no defense???........usually no defense would mean admit in slient".......... and he never answer me so i guess he is not up to it to go all the way to stir lo.

or wait wait wait... maybe his intention is not to stir in the 1st place.. he is juz concern abt the well being of the forum.. aiya like dat i wronged him liao.

sorry sorry.. ^_^

My nephews visited the zoo, very happy to see and touch some animals there. However, they were dissapointed with one animal which made lots of noise but the moment humans come close, it retreated his head into the shell, and reversed into a hole in the ground, never came out again.... [:)]

On the whole, they enjoyed the zoo visit. Will revisit next time to check if the animal in the hole is ok.

(edited)

Isn't this a outright acceptance of the challenge? Took you one whole day and night

To come up with a responds. Here, "clap,clap" back to you. Your word is as good as

Any virtual word, which by all means, yet to be seen, many times warnings have been

Issued nicely, others members even saying it in your face and you not even bothered

To understand, shows a lot about you. Again: "clap,clap" :D you believe yourself to be above

Mods and admin team, simple enough, and many a times leeway given, look at the last post

You even got GAD involved because you know him, to try and pull strings

And sow discord among mods.

As mentioned prior, people of your sort are no different from the trolls and clones who

Come in here and create trouble.

Weekend I will have a great one, you, will have to go do another impromptus meetup

To garner support for your so called cyber cause. To me, MCF is a virtual place to meet

My friends and talk fun, not to stir and creat trouble. Position of mod is just a position

No big deal of its there or not, doesn't change me one bit, and it's a volunteered job,

To keep this forum sane. :D

BTW your "Hooligan" term isn't sinking in, anyone and everyone who you don't see eye to eye is labeled a "Hooligan".

If Gad (I know him too, and a fine person who calls me for directions overseas :D) didn't do your bidding is he then thus considered one?

What about Radx, he scolds as well is he one too? Please try not to grab at straws. :) WHen you go to all those meet ups to garner support, please

bitch about me, I love it when my ear hairs tingle, knowing someone is talking bad about me. :)

Have another cuppa on me, and don't choke on the toast. :)

Sorry i cant come back to your personal attacks and false accusations soon because, unlike keyboard heros like you, other people have a life outside forums instead of posting the whole day, especially on weekends. I apologise for making you wait in front of your keyboard since you always spend time there. I hope your wait before the keyboard give you time to reflect on how your hooligan behaviour has enhanced your ego and even image. You have lots of time in front of your keyboard, so i am confident you will one day see the picture, or will you?

You have no defense to my putting you on the spot on the uncalled-for personal attacks and false accusations except to continue to add in more of the same. Your effort to repeat these keyboard hooligan acts is making you a hero in your own eyes. I congratulate you again for this. I also observed that my clappings have been copied by someone who has run out of reasons, let alone creativity.

When uncalled-for personal attacks and false accusations were made, which were clear violations of MCF rules, the person affected (me) reported them to our long-serving (senior) Mod, Gad, for an investigation based on his years of experience looking after MCF effectively. This is a straight forward and logical way to deal with violations of rules. There is nothing wrong for any member to make such a report.

By making false accusation of 'pulling strings' and 'sowing discords' you are in effect telling everyone here that reporting of violation of MCF rules is wrong. Again, you are rewriting the rules for MCF to suit yourself. You always claim you are answerable to no one else but only to the Admin, i hope you have a good answer to Admin when you rewrite the rules of MCF.

Another false accusation and personal attack (is this all your are capable of doing?):- "came in here to create troubles" No, I am just correcting the repeated false accusations and personal attacks you made first. If you didnt do such disgraceful acts as a mod, no one will be borthered even to reply your post.

Which of your eyes and ears saw or heard meet ups for the purpose of gathering support? You have spent too much time in front of the keyboard to feed your ego so much so that your imaginations are running wild, or you are wilfully making false accusations, again, and again. Clearly, you need medical attentions.

You trumpeted: "Position of mod is just a position No big deal of its there or not, doesn't change me one bit, and it's a volunteered job"

Please be reminded that the Mod position comes with the responsibility to act honourably and be an example. I observe your making constant personal attacks and false accusations, let alone hooligan behaviour, are examples you give to MCF. The hooligan i refer to is you and you alone and no one else in the Mod team. This post is just for you.

I expect that when you run out of defense you will conveniently use your favourite excuse: "I dont have to explain to anyone, I am only answerable to Admin". If you want to come back with this, please stop engaging me here because a meanful engagement is a two-way process. Your excuse makes only a one-way process.

What a false accusation you made!! ---- "anyone and everyone who you don't see eye to eye is labeled a Hooligan"!! When did i say specifically "anyone and everyone" is a hooligan? I want you to produce evidence since you have made such a false accusation. Please show me your evidence! I remind you to have some self respect: talk with evidence and substance.

Look, the more you continue with your personal attacks and false accusation, the more you are wasting everyone's time here.

Good nite. Have a good weekend and whatever remains.

Edited by KARTer

However, they were dissapointed with one animal which made lots of noise but the moment humans come close, it retreated his head into the shell, and reversed into a hole in the ground, never came out again.... [:)]

Swee. I agreed ....

Good Morning, Mr.Fool

You are just a headless chicken running around in circles with your reply.

Many before you have been carded without having to call a mod they know to intervene. [rolleyes]

In doing, isn't that questioning the other mod's decision? What other mods decide we all mods will agree

as a TEAM, period. I got no wall of text claiming this and claiming that, trying to hard to drag it out of

context here. I do have a life outside of MCF, and in saying that, btw, we al have 3G access, so not sitting at

our desktop the whole day waiting for a reply, God sake, wake up and smell the roses, Mr. Foo.

To summarize it all no one owes you a living nor an explanation.

Cheers and have a GREAT weekend, Mr. Foo. [wave]