Who don't like mi?

Mockngbrd

Mockingbird, somethings are meant to be known, it will be know, somethings are not for anyone to question and on a need to know basis. Thank you.

so u guys can't answer my question where it states "posting other forum material" is an offense and where the infraction came from... ok...

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

steady steady poo pi pi...............sibei hoe.............I like and I support!!!!!!..................Go for it!!!!.......... Finally I hear something....... [thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup][nod] [nod] [nod]

Dun need to ankat until like this ba..

fair enough, but i'd like to know where it states in the rules/guidelines that "posting other forum material" is an offense. And if so, which thread/post specifically it was with regards to. Srsly, when u guys give yellow cards, at least point us to the offending material so we know where the infractions came from.

And who is this Kratoschumacher who is a moderator but only joined on the 12th of March this year?

Okie, someone came knocking on my door........

item 1 on posting of other forum material.

Pls refer to our guidelines.

Postings

so u guys can't answer my question where it states "posting other forum material" is an offense and where the infraction came from... ok...

you really want an answer, it falls under this:

Ads & Solicitation

No advertisement or solicitation of any kind is allowed in MCF forums unless you are a paying sponsor. Any threads or posting which are deemed to be unauthorised solicitation or advertisement of services will be deleted promptly. Please read How to become a sponsor for more information.

we had a few ppl posting other material here and blatantly putting things here, that draws them to that site.

If I have to explain AGAIN, you will get your third card as I will use this:

Deletion of Threads

Mods and Admins reserve all rights to remove, modify or move posts at our sole discretion and without explanation. If you have any questions, please PM any of our us.

and it includes BANNING LJ like u [:p]

now u understand bird brain???!!!!

knn liddis also must explain

(edited)

you really want an answer, it falls under this:

Ads & Solicitation

No advertisement or solicitation of any kind is allowed in MCF forums unless you are a paying sponsor. Any threads or posting which are deemed to be unauthorised solicitation or advertisement of services will be deleted promptly. Please read How to become a sponsor for more information.

we had a few ppl posting other material here and blatantly putting things here, that draws them to that site.

If I have to explain AGAIN, you will get your third card as I will use this:

Deletion of Threads

Mods and Admins reserve all rights to remove, modify or move posts at our sole discretion and without explanation. If you have any questions, please PM any of our us.

and it includes BANNING LJ like u [:p]

now u understand bird brain???!!!!

knn liddis also must explain

Ohr... Here ar... i curse u on friday 13th, bird will pika on ur porsche

Deletion of Threads

But i where got offer "unauthorised solicitation or advertisement of services"

I see other thread ppl offer massage also never kenna... lj

Edited by Mockngbrd

You see, it's not trying to be rude, but in such instances, there is no need for the mod to explain his action to the rule flouter, only to to the admin. Decision made was justified, and non-biased. Don't let other comments cloud your mind.

Deletion of Threads

[laugh][laugh][laugh] kns.....dunch let me dream of u hor...i still rem your lj face

Thanks Gad. [wave]

Okie, someone came knocking on my door........

item 1 on posting of other forum material.

Pls refer to our guidelines.

Postings

Deletion of Threads

But i where got offer "unauthorised solicitation or advertisement of services"

I see other thread ppl offer massage also never kenna... lj

yours is subtle...and knnn i explrain again...cb u never die b4 issit

next nick cum in as wat? farkingbird?

Be civil lah. ParrotBird.

You see, it's not trying to be rude, but in such instances, there is no need for the mod to explain his action to the rule flouter, only to to the admin. Decision made was justified, and non-biased. Don't let other comments cloud your mind.

no i'm not saying u are rude (only radx is rude to me), i gots nothing against u. but really, wouldn't it be beneficial to the offenders if we knew where we went wrong? just sayin... anyway.. it's friday... i gonna poop on radx car

(edited)

see so rude... pui

my nex nick will be kuku

Edited by Mockngbrd

no i'm not saying u are rude (only radx is rude to me), i gots nothing against u. but really, wouldn't it be beneficial to the offenders if we knew where we went wrong? just sayin... anyway.. it's friday... i gonna poop on radx car

u be good another few months.....we do amnesty on u. Like jb gib discount for summon [laugh][laugh][laugh]

see so rude... pui

my nex nick will be kuku

ahem....u need to show u hv kukubird??? <_<<_<

[laugh][laugh]

see so rude... pui

my nex nick will be kuku

from my records, Sep 14 you will be free of one card [laugh][laugh][laugh] so behave u bloody boird

from my records, Sep 14 you will be free of one card [laugh][laugh][laugh] so behave u bloody boird

later u go see ur porsche

porsche-covered-in-bird-poop-680x510.jpg

↡ Advertisement